Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lumley to Bristol City 16:20 - Apr 17 with 6282 viewstimeforheroes

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bristol-city-looking-

No idea about the veracity of the source, but this Bristol paper/site is linking Lumley to Bristol City. I like Lumley even if he's looked a bit shaky lately and this report has much to commend him as a player and a professional from his days at Rovers. If the reports about this Dieng are to be believed though, then I think that if we can get £2m+ from Bristol City, I would be inclined to take that and reinvest the money elsewhere, even if Lumley might go on to be worth more than that
Lumley to Bristol City on 16:23 - Apr 17 with 6260 viewstimeforheroes

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bristol-city-looking- working link
Lumley to Bristol City on 16:25 - Apr 17 with 6249 viewsDavieQPR

The source was a clickbait site called Soccer Souls. For the record Dieng has conceded 8 goals in his last 2 games.
Lumley to Bristol City on 16:27 - Apr 17 with 6227 viewstimeforheroes

Lumley to Bristol City on 16:25 - Apr 17 by DavieQPR

The source was a clickbait site called Soccer Souls. For the record Dieng has conceded 8 goals in his last 2 games.

Ah. That clears that one up then!
Lumley to Bristol City on 16:34 - Apr 17 with 6179 viewsNorthernr

Seems to be a lot of chat about Lumley ATM, wasn't he linked with somewhere northern last week? Agent at work for some more money maybe?

Read a piece in a Scottish paper that said despite the goals conceded, Dieng is basically Dundee's best player, keeping the score down in an awful team. Not sure what our respident Scots think having no doubt seen more of him.
Lumley to Bristol City on 16:45 - Apr 17 with 6129 viewsJordanFoster

Yeah the agent is looking for a move. ..

Make hay whilst the sun shines and all that.
Lumley to Bristol City on 16:49 - Apr 17 with 6098 viewsenfieldargh

Lumley to Bristol City on 16:34 - Apr 17 by Northernr

Seems to be a lot of chat about Lumley ATM, wasn't he linked with somewhere northern last week? Agent at work for some more money maybe?

Read a piece in a Scottish paper that said despite the goals conceded, Dieng is basically Dundee's best player, keeping the score down in an awful team. Not sure what our respident Scots think having no doubt seen more of him.

Whilst up in Scotland in December before Dieng joined them Dundee were on the tv

Their defence was calamitous and Sunday league quality at best

The worst professional team I’ve ever seen which is a shame as their Marmalade is top hole

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Lumley to Bristol City on 17:07 - Apr 17 with 6029 viewsWoog

Well thought of by the Dundee faithful
https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/topic/18844-dieng/

From most of the highlights I've seen up here he is one of their best players. A couple I remember:

- nice double save on 3.29

- 0.46; 1.41; 2.44
Lumley to Bristol City on 17:44 - Apr 17 with 5888 viewstoboboly

Would hate to sell Lumley. He has been great this season and will only get better. Dieng might be good but he is playing park football level most weeks.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Lumley to Bristol City on 18:59 - Apr 17 with 5735 viewsPinnerPaul

Lumley to Bristol City on 16:45 - Apr 17 by JordanFoster

Yeah the agent is looking for a move. ..

Make hay whilst the sun shines and all that.

More like peeping out from behind a cloud every now and again rather than shining bright!
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 19:00]
Lumley to Bristol City on 19:24 - Apr 17 with 5640 viewsHarbour

Has done well this season but is young still learning ...needs to improve with dealing with shots from distance we have conceded a few where he has saved the shot but partied into forward who scores the rebound ...also the goal at Norwich should have stopped...but really hope we keep him as can see as he gains experience he will be a top keeper.
Lumley to Bristol City on 01:45 - Apr 18 with 5211 viewstimcocking

I love Joe, but he's let so many easy ones in now that i'm not sure about him.
Lumley to Bristol City on 06:54 - Apr 18 with 5128 viewsLblock

Lummers will continue to improve next season and I’d say selling him now would be a mistake
I do think his confidence has taken a dent in our bad run but he’s not been the cause of it, maybe his Agent has got in his ear?

We need to ditch Ingram and either have Deng step up or get a better second keeper in.
I hear Cardiff have a decent reserve who hasn’t played much recently and might be looking for a move.

I appreciate the clubs “new model” is find ‘em, polish ‘em, play ‘em and sell ‘em... but I think Lummers is still “cheap”, still learning and still adding to his value. We should be looking to sell assets when a time the top of their price ceiling with us.
Then of course Shaun Harvey’s wonderful FFP does mean clubs like us will eat a raw deal and in effect be forced to sell.

The beautiful game

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Lumley to Bristol City on 08:24 - Apr 18 with 5020 viewsTheChef

Lumley to Bristol City on 01:45 - Apr 18 by timcocking

I love Joe, but he's let so many easy ones in now that i'm not sure about him.

First full season in the first team and he's had ParkRoyalR (sorry, Joel Lynch) in front of him for most of the season. I think he's done pretty well on the whole.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Lumley to Bristol City on 08:48 - Apr 18 with 4960 viewsbosh67

Do we really need any of our goalkeepers?

Jude is a big lump of a mascot. He goes in goal at half time, looks decent against the kids and half drunk fans. Low wages, bit more active match day use.

Thoughts?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lumley to Bristol City on 12:09 - Apr 18 with 4734 viewsYorkRanger

Lumley to Bristol City on 08:48 - Apr 18 by bosh67

Do we really need any of our goalkeepers?

Jude is a big lump of a mascot. He goes in goal at half time, looks decent against the kids and half drunk fans. Low wages, bit more active match day use.

Thoughts?

Think he just needs to work on his mobility Bosh
Lumley to Bristol City on 12:33 - Apr 18 with 4669 viewsNW5Hoop

Even at the start of the season, he was making some bad errors. The difference is that he was getting away with them then. I was saying that at the time, and told I was too critical. I think he's a good keeper, but the clean sheets early on were masking deficiencies.
Lumley to Bristol City on 16:47 - Apr 18 with 4421 viewsnina30

needs to improve with dealing with shots from distance we have conceded a few where he has saved the shot but partied into forward who scores the rebound https://xender.pro/ https://discord.software/ https://omegle.onl/
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 20:47]
Lumley to Bristol City on 17:12 - Apr 18 with 4351 viewsextratimeR

Not a good idea to allow him to go, (if the story turns out to be correct), I would extend his contract now, (no idea when it currently runs out), sit tight, and see how we get on next season.

I think Lumley has the makings of an excellent keeper, and he has dealt well with the nightmare run of 15 games, (and getting kicked in the face at Aston Villa!).

He will only improve.
Lumley to Bristol City on 17:49 - Apr 18 with 4280 viewsQPROslo

Lumley to Bristol City on 17:12 - Apr 18 by extratimeR

Not a good idea to allow him to go, (if the story turns out to be correct), I would extend his contract now, (no idea when it currently runs out), sit tight, and see how we get on next season.

I think Lumley has the makings of an excellent keeper, and he has dealt well with the nightmare run of 15 games, (and getting kicked in the face at Aston Villa!).

He will only improve.

Think he's looked a lot more confidant again in the last 2 clean sheet games. His distribution has been a lot better, especially his sudden use of overhead throw outs have worked very well.
Lumley to Bristol City on 19:20 - Apr 18 with 4154 viewsterryb

I think we will have to sell one of the three goalkeepers.

I have assumed that it would be Ingram, but IF offers are received for Lumley we would have to consider them. It's quite a nice position for the club to be in!

Dieng may return from Dundee & be our number one next season.
Lumley to Bristol City on 23:48 - Apr 18 with 3978 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Having sold Smithies we were very fortunate that Lumley stepped up when Ingram failed to shine. We can't expect to sell keepers and stumble upon an able replacement every year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024