Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man C v Spuds 20:14 - Apr 17 with 6057 views2Thomas2Bowles

2-2 after 11 mins

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Man C v Spuds on 19:09 - Apr 18 with 1083 viewsPinnerPaul

Man C v Spuds on 23:01 - Apr 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Have another look

https://sport.bt.com/video/var-drama-were-the-key-decisions-correct-913643560590

Hello Brain,

Off side is judged at the moment a team mate touches the ball - doesn't have to be a deliberate 'pass'. It DOES have to be a deliberate act by a defender to play an attacker ONside, deflections off a defender have no bearing on offside.

On the 'forward' part an attacker has to have 2 defenders OR the ball between him and the goal line - direction of pass doesn't matter

Cheers
Man C v Spuds on 21:40 - Apr 18 with 995 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Man C v Spuds on 19:09 - Apr 18 by PinnerPaul

Hello Brain,

Off side is judged at the moment a team mate touches the ball - doesn't have to be a deliberate 'pass'. It DOES have to be a deliberate act by a defender to play an attacker ONside, deflections off a defender have no bearing on offside.

On the 'forward' part an attacker has to have 2 defenders OR the ball between him and the goal line - direction of pass doesn't matter

Cheers

Thanks PP.

I thought it had to be a deliberate pass. A new one for me.

Sound.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Man C v Spuds on 03:34 - Apr 19 with 909 viewsFredManRave

Man C v Spuds on 22:39 - Apr 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Spurs last goal was a handball, albeit unintentional - isn't that still a free out?

Also, surely Sterling's last goal can't have been offside as there was no forward 'pass'?

Thoughts, folks.

I had a thought once.

CTN.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Man C v Spuds on 10:15 - Apr 19 with 832 viewsPinnerPaul

Man C v Spuds on 07:28 - Apr 18 by loftboy

You’ll end up with a farcical situation of strikers deliberately trying to chip the ball up to a defenders arm.

Next season ANY contact with hand/arm by attackers that results in a goal will be handball - that's one of the new laws, which no doubt we will be returning to on a regular basis - but until 1st June handball still has to be 'deliberate'

Defenders 'handball' is a little more 'complicated' next season - more on that later in the year!
Man C v Spuds on 10:26 - Apr 19 with 824 viewsloftboy

Man C v Spuds on 10:15 - Apr 19 by PinnerPaul

Next season ANY contact with hand/arm by attackers that results in a goal will be handball - that's one of the new laws, which no doubt we will be returning to on a regular basis - but until 1st June handball still has to be 'deliberate'

Defenders 'handball' is a little more 'complicated' next season - more on that later in the year!

Going to be strange having two different laws for the same offence, glad I’ve hung my whistle up ( as is Lblock but that’s a different story 😆) as it is getting far too complicated.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024