Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squeal, piggies, squeal 10:07 - Apr 25 with 1618 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Long ago realised football is fooked in this country, thanks to the Premier League attitude of "what is ours, is ours, what is yours is ours too".

FFP, EPPP and general screwing over of any smaller clubs.

Well highly amusing that the Prem elite that don't get to play in Europe screaming at it all being soooo unfair that those that do are picking up megabucks.

Swiss Ramble latest tweets show just how much, but even more amusing is the way payments are skewed to previous performance so the elite can attempt to perpetuate their rule.

Check out @SwissRamble’s Tweet:
Squeal, piggies, squeal on 11:12 - Apr 25 with 1501 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m rapidly losing interest in all the crap that professional has to offer the ordinary punter.It isn’t the same game that I fell in love with in the late 60’s.
Whether that’s racist fans,totally biased and corrupt refs,or players that try and cheat each other for 90 mins,I’m not sure I can be bothered with it all any more.
Throw in ffp and the rich getting richer and sod all the rest,and it really is a joke these days,which would be funny if it didn’t cost an arm and a leg to see it.
Squeal, piggies, squeal on 12:11 - Apr 25 with 1416 viewskingo

Squeal, piggies, squeal on 11:12 - Apr 25 by stowmarketrange

I’m rapidly losing interest in all the crap that professional has to offer the ordinary punter.It isn’t the same game that I fell in love with in the late 60’s.
Whether that’s racist fans,totally biased and corrupt refs,or players that try and cheat each other for 90 mins,I’m not sure I can be bothered with it all any more.
Throw in ffp and the rich getting richer and sod all the rest,and it really is a joke these days,which would be funny if it didn’t cost an arm and a leg to see it.

I feel exactly the same way. I also started watching in 67 and what we have now isn’t a touch on the game I fell in love with. I have renewed but for the first time I questioned if I really wanted to. It isn’t QPR that is the problem for me but what the game has turned in to. Unfortunately I can’t see it improving as the suits at the FA and EPL are too busy lining their pockets and patting each other on the back.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Squeal, piggies, squeal on 12:48 - Apr 25 with 1347 viewsstowmarketrange

Squeal, piggies, squeal on 12:11 - Apr 25 by kingo

I feel exactly the same way. I also started watching in 67 and what we have now isn’t a touch on the game I fell in love with. I have renewed but for the first time I questioned if I really wanted to. It isn’t QPR that is the problem for me but what the game has turned in to. Unfortunately I can’t see it improving as the suits at the FA and EPL are too busy lining their pockets and patting each other on the back.

The trouble is though,I can’t ever see it getting better.How can any team ever hope to improve their lot if nobody is allowed to spend money to make things better?
If they discover a player or two they will be snapped up by the bigger teams for next to nothing.

The romance has gone in football and the downward spiral to lower league amateur football has begun.
Squeal, piggies, squeal on 13:56 - Apr 25 with 1282 viewsNorthernr

A prime bit of Premier League fckwittery came through last week, maybe week before. Having bitched and moaned and groaned about a midwinter break for years and years, how much of a disadvantage it puts us at not having one, how unfair our winter schedule is on the players, how it harms the national team etc etc etc they've finally got one next year. For that, we've had to move FA Cup fifth round to a midweek to carve out a fortnight gap in the schedule when they can rest.

Having done that (and surely to God this should have been part of the deal before they agreed to it) the FA tried to get the premier League clubs to sign an agreement to say they wouldn't use the two weeks to take their players off around the world on money spinning tours.

Wouldn't you just know it, they refused. So it seems "rest" will come in the form of a 15,000 mile round trip for three quick games on a converted baseball diamond.
Squeal, piggies, squeal on 14:10 - Apr 25 with 1245 viewsBoston

I long for the day Queen’s Park Rangers do a tour of converted baseball diamonds. Wouldn’t care how far flung the venues, it’d be farkin great meeting up with R’s on the left hand side of the map.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Squeal, piggies, squeal on 14:21 - Apr 25 with 1227 viewsstowmarketrange

Squeal, piggies, squeal on 14:10 - Apr 25 by Boston

I long for the day Queen’s Park Rangers do a tour of converted baseball diamonds. Wouldn’t care how far flung the venues, it’d be farkin great meeting up with R’s on the left hand side of the map.

Even Yankee stadium?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024