Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have any of you worshipped at the doors of this Kirk? 13:45 - Apr 26 with 3694 viewskarl

http://www.jeprobertson.co.uk

Edit
You'll have to scroll down as i dont think the swear filter likes it
Have any of you worshipped at the doors of this Kirk? on 13:55 - Apr 26 with 3655 viewsR_from_afar

A very unfortunate name, especially for a religious building, but very reasonably priced!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Have any of you worshipped at the doors of this Kirk? on 13:57 - Apr 26 with 3653 viewskarl

It's also a very unfortunate surname in these parts too, dying out as most changing by deed poll to Watt now. Little wonder
Have any of you worshipped at the doors of this Kirk? on 18:39 - Apr 26 with 3554 viewskomradkirk

I have had the namet as an accusation a few times
Have any of you worshipped at the doors of this Kirk? on 20:16 - Apr 26 with 3505 viewsmurf

Have any of you worshipped at the doors of this Kirk? on 18:39 - Apr 26 by komradkirk

I have had the namet as an accusation a few times

some shed. Nice views but where the hell is the Pub?
Have any of you worshipped at the doors of this Kirk? on 20:55 - Apr 26 with 3463 viewskarl

Have any of you worshipped at the doors of this Kirk? on 20:16 - Apr 26 by murf

some shed. Nice views but where the hell is the Pub?

Pub isn't too far away actually, 3-4 miles maybe? Old Davey be the grumpiest landlord in the North I'm sure!
Have any of you worshipped at the doors of this Kirk? on 07:18 - Apr 27 with 3359 viewsHantsR

I think you know, Karl, that I took a tasteful, tourist picture of Mrs Hants standing by the road sign that pointed to the place

(tried to upload it using TinyPic but failed ...)

[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 11:27]
Have any of you worshipped at the doors of this Kirk? on 09:04 - Apr 27 with 3304 viewsdistortR

in a better, alternative universe, the whole area is blown into oblivion by a disgruntled uss starship enterprise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024