Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season 17:21 - Apr 27 with 9879 viewsLibertarian

Good news
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 11:25 - May 2 with 1412 viewsmagicdaps10

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 11:19 - May 2 by KGriz16

Why don't you go back and re-read your fellow chums post again too? I don't need to repeat myself. Especially to the paranoid delinquents on this forum.

Calm down chap.

Was nice of Mr Birch come around the boxes last night, he verified for myself that Vdh contract extension was triggered by the club........that will do for me.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 12:21 - May 2 with 1364 views34dfgdf54

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 11:19 - May 2 by KGriz16

Why don't you go back and re-read your fellow chums post again too? I don't need to repeat myself. Especially to the paranoid delinquents on this forum.

I'm reading yours chum.

<< Some idiots on this forum are left with egg on their faces at this terrific news that VdH is extending his contract for another year. Considering he was on everyones list of people who would be sold. Morons. Shut up. >>

He was on everyones list to be sold, which he has confirmed could well happen, so the morons may be right?
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 12:28 - May 2 with 1359 viewsmagicdaps10

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 12:21 - May 2 by 34dfgdf54

I'm reading yours chum.

<< Some idiots on this forum are left with egg on their faces at this terrific news that VdH is extending his contract for another year. Considering he was on everyones list of people who would be sold. Morons. Shut up. >>

He was on everyones list to be sold, which he has confirmed could well happen, so the morons may be right?

Plus the fact if the club did not trigger his contract extension then he would have been out of contract......thus making it very difficult to sell him as he would not be contracted to us.

Anyhow, any decent offer and he could realistically be off.

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 12:38 - May 2 with 1344 viewsKGriz16

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 12:28 - May 2 by magicdaps10

Plus the fact if the club did not trigger his contract extension then he would have been out of contract......thus making it very difficult to sell him as he would not be contracted to us.

Magicflaps10, I'm going to do this once and once only okay.

"You think VDH agreed to this extension?!?
This was triggered by the club."

We weren't discussing my point. We were discussing your paranoia that the club were lying and that VdH had no say in his contact extension.
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 12:44 - May 2 with 1334 viewsvetchonian

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 12:28 - May 2 by magicdaps10

This extension is all about ensuring should Mike leave the club recovers a fee rather than the player being a free agent.

It is after all an extension of a current cotract so I would guess payment terms and conditions remain as is

I expect Mike to leave unfortuneately.....I hope I am wrong as he has been solid a the back this season.....I would have thought if we were trying to keep him we would have offered an imporved/new contract which both parties had agreed to rather than "triggered"

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 13:52 - May 2 with 1301 viewsmagicdaps10

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 12:38 - May 2 by KGriz16

Magicflaps10, I'm going to do this once and once only okay.

"You think VDH agreed to this extension?!?
This was triggered by the club."

We weren't discussing my point. We were discussing your paranoia that the club were lying and that VdH had no say in his contact extension.

He didnt have a say.......it was triggered by the club.

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 13:02 - May 3 with 1209 viewsKGriz16

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 13:52 - May 2 by magicdaps10

He didnt have a say.......it was triggered by the club.

So it's against his will?
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 13:20 - May 3 with 1185 viewsChief

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 13:02 - May 3 by KGriz16

Yes that's how these triggering clauses work. Sure Man Utd did it with a want away De Gea before.

Allows the club to automatically renew for the extra year on the same terms as he was on, so yes I'd say while Mikey was probably expecting this (and could still push for move away) it's the clubs doing, otherwise, why wouldn't he have signed longer contract? Judging by his comments about the club, sounds like he's at least slightly cautious about the future.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 13:31 - May 3 with 1170 viewsjack247

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 13:02 - May 3 by KGriz16

He’s contractually obliged to stay until the end of next season or until the club accept an offer for him. He’s got no say in whether the club decide to release him or activate the clause.
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 14:52 - May 3 with 1144 viewsmagicdaps10

He would have known about it when he signed for the club, both parties obviously agreed to it at the time and each thought it was beneficial at the time.

Bony has the same clause in his contract and the club have obviously opted against it.

Lets be fair, there are suitors for VDH and if he could have gone into the summer as a free agent, he then becomes his own boss......he would have been onto a big signing on fee.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024