Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa 20:39 - May 14 with 5326 viewsflynnbo

Moan moan moan cheat cheat cheat
Villa on 07:46 - May 15 with 1719 viewsthame_hoops

Villa on 07:42 - May 15 by actonman

Out of all of them, Villa are the ones equipped to slot back in to the top table and stay there. They have not endured enough suffering with there free flowing spending and players .
Leeds on the other hand although self proclaimed champions of Europe would struggle and a fair chance of dropping back down as would Derby .

Villa and Leeds both suffer from visions of grandeur with their self righteousness fans and the worse of the 2 evils at this point in time would be Villa so Leeds for me all day long

I’d be fascinated to see what happens to Villa financially if they don’t go up
Villa on 08:03 - May 15 with 1669 viewsDorse

I have never wanted Leeds to win anything before. This is an unsettling experience.

However, it is tempered somewhat with the (entirely righteous) justification that it would ensure a second consecutive Play Off failure for John Terry, with the potential added bonus of seeing Villa virtually implode. And with Leeds almost certain relegation in 12 months, that makes it a perfect result.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Villa on 08:06 - May 15 with 1660 viewsfrancisbowles

Villa on 08:03 - May 15 by Dorse

I have never wanted Leeds to win anything before. This is an unsettling experience.

However, it is tempered somewhat with the (entirely righteous) justification that it would ensure a second consecutive Play Off failure for John Terry, with the potential added bonus of seeing Villa virtually implode. And with Leeds almost certain relegation in 12 months, that makes it a perfect result.

Brilliant. Sums up perfectly how I feel and what I am hoping for as well.
Villa on 08:18 - May 15 with 1615 viewsNortholt_Rs

Villa on 07:46 - May 15 by thame_hoops

Nothing. Their owner will ‘buy the ground from the club’ and bypass FFP totally just like Derby has done. We are the only suckers to get smashed by FFP.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Villa on 08:42 - May 15 with 1570 viewsmakaveli1882

Villa on 22:31 - May 14 by thame_hoops

What a player he is though. Didn’t he forfeit ROI to potentially play for England ?

Born in Birmingham England.
Villa on 08:47 - May 15 with 1564 viewsGroveR

Villa on 07:46 - May 15 by thame_hoops

Hock another car park. 9 point fine.
Villa on 09:10 - May 15 with 1521 viewsNorthernr

All that way through the season, all that way through two legs of play offs, all that way through extra time, and you send that Pulis clogger Helgazi up to take your second penalty. Mind bending.
Villa on 09:20 - May 15 with 1495 viewsstevec

Villa on 09:10 - May 15 by Northernr

All that way through the season, all that way through two legs of play offs, all that way through extra time, and you send that Pulis clogger Helgazi up to take your second penalty. Mind bending.

They seemed to had subbed off all their potential penalty takers in normal time!

On the whole, I tend to hope the side most likely to wipe the floor with us the following season gets promoted. Given our present status that's probably all of them, but all things considered that WBA side looked píss weak so not too disappointed with the outcome.
Login to get fewer ads

Villa on 09:26 - May 15 with 1487 viewsjonno

Villa on 08:18 - May 15 by Northolt_Rs

Nothing. Their owner will ‘buy the ground from the club’ and bypass FFP totally just like Derby has done. We are the only suckers to get smashed by FFP.

Exactly.
Villa on 09:46 - May 15 with 1444 views00calben

Villa on 09:10 - May 15 by Northernr

To be fair, other than Morrison, they had virtually no one on the pitch to take a pen
Villa on 09:47 - May 15 with 1441 viewstraininvain

Villa on 09:20 - May 15 by stevec

They seemed to had subbed off all their potential penalty takers in normal time!

On the whole, I tend to hope the side most likely to wipe the floor with us the following season gets promoted. Given our present status that's probably all of them, but all things considered that WBA side looked píss weak so not too disappointed with the outcome.

Ironically, WBA were the only team in the playoffs to wipe the floor with us this season.
Villa on 09:50 - May 15 with 1432 viewsNorthernr

Villa on 09:46 - May 15 by 00calben

To be fair, other than Morrison, they had virtually no one on the pitch to take a pen

Hegazi though? That weird fcking boiler mascot they have should have been up before him.
Villa on 09:54 - May 15 with 1415 viewsWatford_Ranger

Villa on 09:46 - May 15 by 00calben

They seemed to choose their least technically gifted players. I guess the likes of Leko and Harper didn’t fancy it so fair enough to Hegazy for stepping up but he shouldn’t have to given he can barely pass five yards.

Actually just looked at the team that finished the game and you probably can’t have less of a choice. Still, Hegazy is probably the least likely of all of them including the goalkeeper.
Villa on 10:17 - May 15 with 1379 viewspaulparker

Please not villa and that whiny whinging turd dean smith
Cmon Leeds

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Villa on 11:57 - May 15 with 1264 viewsGroveR

Villa on 09:54 - May 15 by Watford_Ranger

They seemed to choose their least technically gifted players. I guess the likes of Leko and Harper didn’t fancy it so fair enough to Hegazy for stepping up but he shouldn’t have to given he can barely pass five yards.

Actually just looked at the team that finished the game and you probably can’t have less of a choice. Still, Hegazy is probably the least likely of all of them including the goalkeeper.

Could be worse, didn't Jordan Rhodes refuse to take one for Wednesday?
Villa on 12:34 - May 15 with 1185 viewsMick_S

Villa on 10:17 - May 15 by paulparker

Cmon Leeds

Leeds. Win and disappear please. Although I don't want them to win if you know what I mean. Massive.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Villa on 12:50 - May 15 with 1154 viewsTonto

really wanted West Brom to win the playoffs, so Im bitterly disappointed now.

Which over spending "we are bigger than you" club do I want to win it now? hmmmm

(note it will be between Leeds and Derby as I am not supporting the racist womaniser at Villa)

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Villa on 13:20 - May 15 with 1098 viewsTheChef

Villa on 09:54 - May 15 by Watford_Ranger

As soon as Hegazy strode up I said to the wife, there's no way he's scoring this. Albeit decent save from the keeper.

I'd still have tried to have your best kickers going first. Never understood why you'd leave them to the fifth kick, sometimes the shoot outs don't even get that far. Morrison should have been first or second, not fourth given who had put their hand up.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Villa on 13:26 - May 15 with 1077 viewsNorthernr

Villa on 11:57 - May 15 by GroveR

Could be worse, didn't Jordan Rhodes refuse to take one for Wednesday?

Yeh, £8m and £40k a week striker and didn't fancy one.

Mind you, Paul "The Guv'nor" Ince was still back on the halfway line seven penalties deep when Gareth Southgate went up against Germany wasn't he? Think Seaman would have taken one before that prick.
Villa on 13:38 - May 15 with 1032 viewsswitchingcode

Villa on 10:17 - May 15 by paulparker

Cmon Leeds

Whiny whinging turd ?not Dean voted the best manager they have played against by championship clubs.😉
Villa on 14:05 - May 15 with 999 viewsrsonist

Villa on 13:38 - May 15 by switchingcode

Whiny whinging turd ?not Dean voted the best manager they have played against by championship clubs.😉

The Brummie in him has really come out since then in fairness.
Villa on 15:25 - May 15 with 891 viewsfrancisbowles

Villa on 13:26 - May 15 by Northernr

Yeh, £8m and £40k a week striker and didn't fancy one.

Mind you, Paul "The Guv'nor" Ince was still back on the halfway line seven penalties deep when Gareth Southgate went up against Germany wasn't he? Think Seaman would have taken one before that prick.

Probably the right decision though as when he did step up, two years later against Argentina, he missed.
Villa on 15:35 - May 15 with 860 viewsNorthernr

Villa on 15:25 - May 15 by francisbowles

Probably the right decision though as when he did step up, two years later against Argentina, he missed.

Indeed, but you can't call yourself "The Guv'nor" and then stand in the centre circle while Gareth Southgate goes forward. It's the rule.
Villa on 15:53 - May 15 with 825 viewsfrancisbowles

Villa on 15:35 - May 15 by Northernr

Indeed, but you can't call yourself "The Guv'nor" and then stand in the centre circle while Gareth Southgate goes forward. It's the rule.

Agreed.
Villa on 20:30 - May 15 with 676 viewsGroveR

Villa on 15:53 - May 15 by francisbowles

Agreed.

At least Southgate got the pizza hut gig out of it. Ince looks more like a pizza hut season ticket holder these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024