Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you 11:20 - May 29 with 3692 viewspaesanu

Someone on my Facebook Feed is filming the driver going at 160mph, and then tagging it with fire & flexing arm emojis.

Doesn't sit comfortable with me but is it my business to do anything about it. Would I be accused of having too much time on my hands, or is it the right thing to do?

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 29 May 2019 11:23]

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 12:17 - May 29 with 3558 viewsMytch_QPR

There should be an option 'cr*p yourself'.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 12:31 - May 29 with 3526 views2Thomas2Bowles

If you do report it, make sure you screenshot captor it first.
[Post edited 29 May 2019 12:31]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 13:11 - May 29 with 3425 viewspaesanu

Seems the majority - so far - are saying it's fair game to report. I might check with a copper to see what they would do with such a reporting. They're pretty understaffed as it is!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 13:16 - May 29 with 3407 viewsBluce_Ree

Conflicted a bit.

If it's in regular sort of roads where kids could be crossing: could report.

Motorway with some traffic: could report.

Motorway middle of night with no one nearby: they're a dick and don't deserve to live but I'd be less likely to report it.

I'm not sure I'd report it either way but if I was on FB and they were a friend I'd say something in the comments and then unfriend them.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 13:18 - May 29 with 3396 viewsTGRRRSSS

Agreedgoing to be very busy chasing high level criminals tonight trying to screen the Europa Cup Final
If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 13:27 - May 29 with 3350 viewsTonto

you can now upload film images from dashcams and gopros to the police on the police website, and they will investigate.

I suspect there is a way to upload this footage too.

160mph is bloody irresponsible on public highway.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 15:45 - May 29 with 3252 viewspeejaybee

Was it Lewis

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 15:47 - May 29 with 3248 viewsMick_S

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 15:45 - May 29 by peejaybee

Was it Lewis

He'd never get away with it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 17:00 - May 29 with 3173 viewsToast_R

Doing 160mph is very stupid. Uploading footage of it on social media is Mount Everest of stupid. They must be extremely stupid so please report them before they do something even more stupid and some poor bastard happens to be on the end of it.
If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 17:07 - May 29 with 3153 viewsrrrspricey

Now I love a bit of two-wheeled speed but I do mine ion a track.

If they want to endanger themselves then fair enough but imagine how you'd feel toward them if they severely injured a loved on or worse
If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 17:29 - May 29 with 3122 viewsBuckR

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 17:07 - May 29 by rrrspricey

If they want to endanger themselves then fair enough but imagine how you'd feel toward them if they severely injured a loved on or worse

Na dont get involved, the world has a way of dealing with these things
If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 23:23 - May 29 with 2926 viewskensalriser

160? Poor effort.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/11978528/Reckless-motorist-filmed-himself-d

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 23:26 - May 29 with 2919 views2Thomas2Bowles

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 17:29 - May 29 by BuckR

Na dont get involved, the world has a way of dealing with these things

Like someone innocent dying

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 18:47 - May 30 with 2739 viewsTonto

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 23:26 - May 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Like someone innocent dying

This...

The trouble is that many people view motoring offences as a bit of a laugh... nothing serious, joke down the pub, no real victim.

They forget that a 1.5 tonne car can do a LOT of damage. It only takes a second to cause an accident.

Through my job I know a number of victims or their family members. Their stories are harrowing. The impacts devastating.

Yet I see the standard of driving deteriorating year on year. Its worrying.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 00:43 - May 31 with 2588 viewsBoston

If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you on 17:07 - May 29 by rrrspricey

Liked a bit of speed myself, but you get married, kids....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024