Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Green has gone FKW 08:18 - May 30 with 6121 viewsWokingR

What is it about that club that can bring out the worst in anyone ?
Rob Green has gone FKW on 08:47 - May 30 with 4539 viewsDorse

He hasn't suddenly become a FKW: I can distinctly remember him being a w anker in whilst wearing our full kit too. And England's.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rob Green has gone FKW on 08:49 - May 30 with 4534 viewsDejR_vu

Every now and then a player comes along and you wonder what on earth everyone sees in him. I appreciate RG is third or fourth choice or something, but even so, how does he get anywhere near that squad? Play-off final apart, I thought he was mainly absolute gash for us. Couldn’t kick for toffee in an era where decent distribution is fundamental, couldn’t catch, had a habit of throwing the ball in his own net. Terrifying keeper. A young lad from Huddersfield made him look like a non-league keeper by comparison. And then, from all the keepers out there, Chelsea decide he’s good enough for cover. Seriously?

Phil Jones is another one. Plays for Man Utd for years. WTF?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Rob Green has gone FKW on 08:55 - May 30 with 4494 viewssmegma

Rob Green has gone FKW on 08:49 - May 30 by DejR_vu

Every now and then a player comes along and you wonder what on earth everyone sees in him. I appreciate RG is third or fourth choice or something, but even so, how does he get anywhere near that squad? Play-off final apart, I thought he was mainly absolute gash for us. Couldn’t kick for toffee in an era where decent distribution is fundamental, couldn’t catch, had a habit of throwing the ball in his own net. Terrifying keeper. A young lad from Huddersfield made him look like a non-league keeper by comparison. And then, from all the keepers out there, Chelsea decide he’s good enough for cover. Seriously?

'had a habit of throwing the ball in his own net?'

Erm.......no he didn't.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 09:03 - May 30 with 4469 viewsDejR_vu

Rob Green has gone FKW on 08:55 - May 30 by smegma

Erm.......no he didn't.

Rob Green has gone FKW on 09:24 - May 30 with 4385 viewsmakaveli1882

Rob Green has gone FKW on 08:55 - May 30 by smegma

Erm.......no he didn't.

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:18 - May 30 with 4247 viewsRblockPrior

Rob Green has gone FKW on 08:49 - May 30 by DejR_vu

I have to disagree, I thought overall Green was good for us. Without him there is no way we would have won the play off final where I thought he was fantastic.

Issue with Green is many people still judge him on the error he made for England and so he will never get the full respect from a lot of fans

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:18 - May 30 with 4245 viewsNorthernr

Rob Green has gone FKW on 09:24 - May 30 by makaveli1882

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:19 - May 30 with 4242 viewsDejR_vu

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:18 - May 30 by RblockPrior

I have to disagree, I thought overall Green was good for us. Without him there is no way we would have won the play off final where I thought he was fantastic.

Issue with Green is many people still judge him on the error he made for England and so he will never get the full respect from a lot of fans

"play-off final apart"

Login to get fewer ads

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:28 - May 30 with 4209 viewsNorthernr

Nah I judge him on the four years I had to sit through him costing us games.

Season one, Premier League, dire. Dire from literally the first minute of the first game. Loved a bobbler into the bottom corner from 40 yards out. Punched one into his own net against West Brom.
Season two, Championship. Very good. Steady all year, brilliant in the play-off final.
Season three, Premier League, crap again, culminating in costing us the Chelsea home game.
Season four, Championship. Abysmal. The goal I've posted above that cost us the Hull game really is something else. Forest at home, ridiculous. Replaced, mercifully, by a far better keeper in Smithies halfway through the season, at which point him and his agent got a friendly journo to do a puff piece about how beastly we'd been to him.

Then the he went to Chelsea.

He can fck off.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:42 - May 30 with 4157 viewsGroveR

I have more respect for Bankole, the most terrifying keeper I've ever seen.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:57 - May 30 with 4112 viewsRblockPrior

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:28 - May 30 by Northernr

Season one, Premier League, dire. Dire from literally the first minute of the first game. Loved a bobbler into the bottom corner from 40 yards out. Punched one into his own net against West Brom.
Season two, Championship. Very good. Steady all year, brilliant in the play-off final.
Season three, Premier League, crap again, culminating in costing us the Chelsea home game.
Season four, Championship. Abysmal. The goal I've posted above that cost us the Hull game really is something else. Forest at home, ridiculous. Replaced, mercifully, by a far better keeper in Smithies halfway through the season, at which point him and his agent got a friendly journo to do a puff piece about how beastly we'd been to him.

He can fck off.

When you put it like that, it is hard to disagree lol

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Rob Green has gone FKW on 12:09 - May 30 with 3949 viewsrsonist

Timeline omits when he went to Leeds and flapped at a corner in the first 5 mins to kick us off a 3-0 win season opener. Fck that felt good.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 12:15 - May 30 with 3923 viewsrsonist

Rob Green has gone FKW on 12:09 - May 30 by rsonist

Timeline omits when he went to Leeds and flapped at a corner in the first 5 mins to kick us off a 3-0 win season opener. Fck that felt good.

By the by, just looking at the line-ups from that game and Leeds though absymal that day under Monk would still kill to have Bartley, Bamba, Vieira and Wood now.

Goes to show the difference between a proper coach and a chancer.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 12:16 - May 30 with 3913 viewsBluce_Ree

Obviously now that he 'plays' for those c*nts he's dead to me. But the man got a lot of clean sheets with us and while yeah it did all go to pot I'm pretty sure having the fans turn against him probably got in his head a bit.

Green was a better keeper than we deserved.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Rob Green has gone FKW on 13:26 - May 30 with 3668 viewsR_from_afar

Yes, he was poor at the end of his stay with us but he was our 'keeper when we set our clean sheets record. That created a platform which eventually got us to the play-off final, where he was excellent.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rob Green has gone FKW on 13:39 - May 30 with 3629 viewsJJB

There's a much longer list of ex players we should be digging out first before it comes to Green IMHO.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Rob Green has gone FKW on 13:55 - May 30 with 3588 viewsToast_R

Rob Green has gone FKW on 13:26 - May 30 by R_from_afar

Yes, he was poor at the end of his stay with us but he was our 'keeper when we set our clean sheets record. That created a platform which eventually got us to the play-off final, where he was excellent.

Good for him having a good season in the second tier while earning more money per week than some in the Premier League. Thanks Rob, you were shite mate.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 14:27 - May 30 with 3543 viewssmegma

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:42 - May 30 by GroveR

I have more respect for Bankole, the most terrifying keeper I've ever seen.

Go and visit the Academy in Heston and relive your nightmares
Rob Green has gone FKW on 14:32 - May 30 with 3523 viewsRANGERS4EVER

That play off final really has saved a lot of sh*t players careers from being diminished by us. Hoilett and Green, and in general the majority of that squad, were awful for us. I loved that day and will love it, but that team? Eurgh.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Rob Green has gone FKW on 14:35 - May 30 with 3517 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Rob Green has gone FKW on 14:32 - May 30 by RANGERS4EVER

That play off final really has saved a lot of sh*t players careers from being diminished by us. Hoilett and Green, and in general the majority of that squad, were awful for us. I loved that day and will love it, but that team? Eurgh.

I had to look up FKW, I thought you were inferring he was a FncKWit.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 14:54 - May 30 with 3477 viewsmakaveli1882

Rob Green has gone FKW on 13:26 - May 30 by R_from_afar

Does that not belong to Paddy Kenny?
Rob Green has gone FKW on 15:32 - May 30 with 3387 viewsCamberleyR

Rob Green has gone FKW on 14:54 - May 30 by makaveli1882

Does that not belong to Paddy Kenny?

He means consecutive clean sheets (eight).

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rob Green has gone FKW on 15:44 - May 30 with 3354 viewskensalriser

He can fck off.

Only thing I can dispute here is the use of him and his agent instead of he and his agent, which admittedly is a technicality.

Kenny also had that dire habit of letting in soft long range shots once in the PL.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rob Green has gone FKW on 16:16 - May 30 with 3285 viewsBushman

He can fck off.

As someone once put it he made the hard things look easy & the easy things look hard.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Rob Green has gone FKW on 17:49 - May 30 with 3114 viewsextratimeR

So many memories..... Bollocking Grant Hall (after his own mistake), in last minute of some home game, (to lose game), funny enough that might have been the Final straw, crowd turned nasty, (at him), not sure he turned up again-agent appears with sob story.

Always remember the home game with Leeds, (couldn't make it up).

Beautiful placed foot pass to Fabregas in Final minute, ball ends in back of net, sadly he was still playing for us, and Fabregas for Robs new friends.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024