Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory Leadership Race 09:57 - May 31 with 57722 viewsDorse

Not a party political thing or a reason for an LFW punch-up, but I keep having the eerie feeling that eventually every single Tory MP will put themselves forward leaving Teresa May with the casting vote. At which point, she cackles maniacally and slowly points at Jacob Rees Mogg sitting at the back, with the entire parliamentary party turning to stare at him... He is seen to gulp and mutter 'Oh, copulate my happenstance'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tory Leadership Race on 22:51 - Jun 16 with 2098 viewsNed_Kennedys

Tory Leadership Race on 19:56 - Jun 16 by Esox_Lucius

The fact that there are Tory MP's who want this lying sack of shit to be PM says all you need to know about the Tories.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9950748/Boris-Johnson-not-true-that-I-

You better get ready to dry your eyes as I think Johnson is very likely to win the vote and be Prime Minister for a good few years.;
Tory Leadership Race on 23:28 - Jun 16 with 2052 viewsbaldyoldgit

Tory Leadership Race on 22:51 - Jun 16 by Ned_Kennedys

You better get ready to dry your eyes as I think Johnson is very likely to win the vote and be Prime Minister for a good few years.;

he'll face a vote of no confidence when he comes back empty handed from Brussels
Tory Leadership Race on 00:48 - Jun 17 with 2000 viewsBoston

Tory Leadership Race on 23:28 - Jun 16 by baldyoldgit

he'll face a vote of no confidence when he comes back empty handed from Brussels

If the economic movement of EU countries continues, their hands will be pretty empty as well.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tory Leadership Race on 18:39 - Jun 18 with 1751 viewsCamberleyR

Demonic Raab out. All others through. Floppy haired twát still front runner.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tory Leadership Race on 18:48 - Jun 18 with 1737 viewsBasingstokeR

With Domino Rib out then that’s only BoJo the Clown who wants a crap Halloween now.

Can’t we just have a General Election we don’t need that’ll decide next to nothing but would still probably be better than this instead?
Tory Leadership Race on 18:57 - Jun 18 with 1726 viewsNed_Kennedys

Tory Leadership Race on 23:28 - Jun 16 by baldyoldgit

I don't think so.
Tory Leadership Race on 19:14 - Jun 18 with 1682 viewsEsox_Lucius

Tory Leadership Race on 22:51 - Jun 16 by Ned_Kennedys

and that says a lot about the voting public then. The bloke has been sacked from jobs for lying, blatantly lied to his boss about an affair he was having, closed fire stations to allow property developers to make some more money, promised tax cuts for the rich if he is PM, so many examples and people like you think he is the ideal choice to lead the country? Sleepwalking into chaos and poverty.

The grass is always greener.

Tory Leadership Race on 19:29 - Jun 18 with 1653 viewsbaldyoldgit

Tory Leadership Race on 18:57 - Jun 18 by Ned_Kennedys

I don't think so.

which one?

come back from Brussels empty handed or vote of no confidence?
Login to get fewer ads

Tory Leadership Race on 20:57 - Jun 18 with 1553 views2Thomas2Bowles

Is the chair too big for Stewart or his he too small for it.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 20:58]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tory Leadership Race on 21:47 - Jun 18 with 1497 viewsWatford_Ranger

Tory Leadership Race on 19:14 - Jun 18 by Esox_Lucius

and that says a lot about the voting public then. The bloke has been sacked from jobs for lying, blatantly lied to his boss about an affair he was having, closed fire stations to allow property developers to make some more money, promised tax cuts for the rich if he is PM, so many examples and people like you think he is the ideal choice to lead the country? Sleepwalking into chaos and poverty.

All irrelevant because he’s promised the snowflakiest possible Brexit. A good chunk of this country would vote for Chairman Mao in the same circumstances.
Tory Leadership Race on 07:45 - Jun 19 with 1333 viewsTonto

So the winner of last night's debate was no-one. The loser? The United Kingdom as one of those 5 will be leading us soon. God help us

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Tory Leadership Race on 07:58 - Jun 19 with 1306 viewsElHoop

If Stewart doesn't make the final 2 then the Tories might as well head for the badge return bag drop.
Tory Leadership Race on 08:00 - Jun 19 with 1306 viewsstowmarketrange

Tory Leadership Race on 07:45 - Jun 19 by Tonto

So the winner of last night's debate was no-one. The loser? The United Kingdom as one of those 5 will be leading us soon. God help us

There were too many people there and all of them were trying to shout each other down.Also Gove spending the last 10-15 minutes making cheap comments about corbyn made him look even more pathetic than he normally does.
Five people almost works on question time,it didn’t work last night.They might’ve been better to wait until there was only 2 or 3 people left.
Tory Leadership Race on 08:00 - Jun 19 with 1305 viewsnix

Tory Leadership Race on 13:04 - Jun 14 by Mytch_QPR

If you were Boris, would you call a snap election as soon as we had exited the EU in October?

Yes.

Because god forbid he should be assessed on the actual result of anything he has said or done. He'd much rather appeal to the electorate based on lies, obfuscations and his jolly buffoon schtik.

Which is why his PR team are trying to keep him in purdah as much as possible, so he isn't challenged about actual facts and his actual record as a politician, as a person and in government.
He wants people to vote on how they feel not what they think as he is an excellent manipulator or feelings.
Tory Leadership Race on 08:47 - Jun 19 with 1245 viewsClive_Anderson

Rory Stewart looks like he's had his skin removed then hastily glued back on in the wrong place.

I never imagined you could have 5 blokes in a room with Boris looking the most normal
Tory Leadership Race on 08:48 - Jun 19 with 1243 viewsconnell10

I see Boris the Blimp is back tracking on the Heathrow Expansion, BBA must be bank rolling him now! Total and utter tosser!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tory Leadership Race on 08:56 - Jun 19 with 1221 viewsNorthernr

Tory Leadership Race on 08:00 - Jun 19 by stowmarketrange

There were too many people there and all of them were trying to shout each other down.Also Gove spending the last 10-15 minutes making cheap comments about corbyn made him look even more pathetic than he normally does.
Five people almost works on question time,it didn’t work last night.They might’ve been better to wait until there was only 2 or 3 people left.

Yeh, too many people for one.
Johnson just sat there and kept talking regardless of what happened, completey ignoring questions about his record being asked right into his ear from about three feet away.
Gove just gave up in the end and went with 'what about Corbyn eh?'.
Stewart appeared completely frustrated by the whole concept, couldn't even keep himself on his seat.
Javid didn't really do anything other than get an inquiry into Islamophobia agreed and while I'm not saying that's not important, is a fudged inquiry from a friendly QC into Islamophobia in the Conservative party really a fcking priority for this country atm the state we're in?
Hunt probably won it by just sitting there quietly.

The BBC's very carefully choreographed Guess Who? board with one old, one young, one male, one female, one black, one white, one Muslim, one Jew, one from Northern Ireland, one disabled, one astronaut, three mavericks, two moderates and a racist was fcking cringe - although I did enjoy them each in turn saying "no not really" when asked "did they answer your question?"
Tory Leadership Race on 09:02 - Jun 19 with 1195 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well done to Emily Maitlis for shouting at and talking over Boris every time he tried to speak, saved his arse there LOL

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tory Leadership Race on 09:05 - Jun 19 with 1200 viewsToast_R

My man Demonic Raab was eliminated yesterday. This is an outrage beyond anything I can remember. I demand a thorough investigation into Soviet intervention and a re-count.

Arse!
Tory Leadership Race on 09:12 - Jun 19 with 1183 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Tory Leadership Race on 08:47 - Jun 19 by Clive_Anderson

Rory Stewart looks like he's had his skin removed then hastily glued back on in the wrong place.

I never imagined you could have 5 blokes in a room with Boris looking the most normal

I watched the debacle, which was poorly conducted by the BBC.

However, notwithstanding the disappearance of his tie and a complete disregard for manspreading; he’s the only one who was prepared to say some things like: our services are a mess and we can’t cut taxes! Out of the lot of them, I think I’d trust him more if I had to.

He’s also the only one who mentioned and is probably the only one aware of, how AI threatens to be a game changer like no other.

I do wonder how those who are so animated on the Brexit issue, will handle AI and climate change? These two issues are already and if not handled correctly, likely to destroy the need for many people and the planet respectively.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Tory Leadership Race on 09:15 - Jun 19 with 1183 viewsbaldyoldgit

Tory Leadership Race on 13:04 - Jun 14 by Mytch_QPR

If you were Boris, would you call a snap election as soon as we had exited the EU in October?

He, or indeed any new Tory leader, are stuck in a catch 22 though.

Can't do a Brexit without an election : no majority for May's deal, EU won't give a new deal and can't force through no deal.

Can't do an election without having done a brexit : Tories would be annihilated by LibDems at one end and UKIP2.0 at the other.
Tory Leadership Race on 09:23 - Jun 19 with 1167 viewsrobith

Raab currently going full Taken on Tory HQ to find the people who told him they were voting for him and didn't
Tory Leadership Race on 09:27 - Jun 19 with 1159 viewsstowmarketrange

Tory Leadership Race on 09:02 - Jun 19 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well done to Emily Maitlis for shouting at and talking over Boris every time he tried to speak, saved his arse there LOL

It seemed ironic that Boris couldn’t remember the name of the imam,but seemed ok with Erin who asked about climate change.He kept calling him “our friend here” or something similar.
Or was that just me not seeing that everyone else was doing the same?
Tory Leadership Race on 09:30 - Jun 19 with 1156 viewsMaggsinho

Tory Leadership Race on 09:27 - Jun 19 by stowmarketrange

It seemed ironic that Boris couldn’t remember the name of the imam,but seemed ok with Erin who asked about climate change.He kept calling him “our friend here” or something similar.
Or was that just me not seeing that everyone else was doing the same?

No, he definitely struggled with the imam's name, whether he was frightened of mispronouncing it or couldn't remember, either way it's not a good look.
Tory Leadership Race on 09:32 - Jun 19 with 1151 viewsBostonR

Blimey, what a cesspool of idiots. Our country is truly fecked!

As Mayor of London Boris was prepared to throw himself under the bulldozers at the prospect of a third runway - now he is deeply concerned. Someone has to take this clown to the cleaners and show the country what a liar he is.
Hunt proposing to boost the economy by borrowing - exactly the thing he has rallied against for the last how many years.
Gove telling everyone how great his schools are, but unfortunately they have not been inspected for years, so no-one actually knows.
Javid - I actually thought he was reasonably bright, but came over as a self-serving idiot.
Stewart - honest but a busted flush. I suspect in time his position on Brexit will be borne out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024