Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Ronaldo fella.... 21:49 - Jun 5 with 1501 viewssmegma

Apart from his hat trick tonight, what did he do ??? Sat in a bar in Vigo watching on TV, even the locals applauded (through gritted teeth). Bus to Guimaraes in the morning.
That Ronaldo fella.... on 22:50 - Jun 5 with 1396 viewsHayesender

England "fans" attacking Portuguese fans at a fan zone in Porto.

Absolute cnts

Poll: Shamima Beghum

That Ronaldo fella.... on 00:54 - Jun 6 with 1289 viewsVancouverHoop

I know he's well up himself, but quite honestly is there anyone better? Has there been anyone better for the past fifteen years? Who else has done the business (almost a goal a game) in that time for, arguably, the three biggest clubs in the world?
That Ronaldo fella.... on 06:42 - Jun 6 with 1192 viewssmegma

That Ronaldo fella.... on 00:54 - Jun 6 by VancouverHoop

I know he's well up himself, but quite honestly is there anyone better? Has there been anyone better for the past fifteen years? Who else has done the business (almost a goal a game) in that time for, arguably, the three biggest clubs in the world?

Imagine if he had stayed at Old Trafford?? I thought the game was pretty even obviously until he decided to change matters. At Euro 2016 I thought they were boring to watch , drawing with Iceland a prime example, then they go and win it. I mean ,WHO draws with Iceland eh Woy??
That Ronaldo fella.... on 12:26 - Jun 6 with 975 viewssimmo

The ultimate big game player. His goal record is amazing but when you look at his goals in knockout football, either internationally or the latter stages of champions league/cup finals, etc, he's almost peerless.

People don't like him because he's arrogant, one dimensional, self-absorbed... But if that's what it takes to make him as good as he is, then fck it. A phenomenon of a player.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

That Ronaldo fella.... on 12:40 - Jun 6 with 948 viewskingsburyR

That Ronaldo fella.... on 12:26 - Jun 6 by simmo

The ultimate big game player. His goal record is amazing but when you look at his goals in knockout football, either internationally or the latter stages of champions league/cup finals, etc, he's almost peerless.

People don't like him because he's arrogant, one dimensional, self-absorbed... But if that's what it takes to make him as good as he is, then fck it. A phenomenon of a player.

He done jack all in the second half (I didnt see the first) yet walked off with the match ball under his arm.

He's some player!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024