Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor Washington scores 09:21 - Jun 9 with 3940 viewsdublinr

For the north against Estonia. BBC say he changed the game when he came on at halftime. Pleased for him. Always seemed a nice guy. More than a bit crap, but a trier. Should help him find a club.

Conor Washington scores on 09:56 - Jun 9 with 3862 viewsphilc

I saw that as well and was going to post something similar. If he hadn't already played for us, I'm sure I'd be saying he would be a good option on a free.
Conor Washington scores on 10:55 - Jun 9 with 3753 viewskomradkirk

Done well yesterday as a half time sub for Northern Ireland.
Good running and closing down but a lot of poor decisions at the end as we all remember.
Conor Washington scores on 14:49 - Jun 9 with 3467 viewsDannyPaddox

Still not sure I believe this 🤔
Conor Washington scores on 17:59 - Jun 9 with 3273 viewsVancouverHoop

He's always played well for NI though. It's strange he can't replicate that form for a club. I don't quite understand it.
Conor Washington scores on 18:09 - Jun 9 with 3256 viewsDannyPaddox

Has a player ever retired from club football to concentrate on their international career?
Conor Washington scores on 20:13 - Jun 9 with 3151 viewsVancouverHoop

Conor Washington scores on 18:09 - Jun 9 by DannyPaddox

Has a player ever retired from club football to concentrate on their international career?

Denis Compton quit Arsenal (and football) to concentrate on his international cricket career. But that was brought about by a knee injury as much as anything.
Conor Washington scores on 12:54 - Jun 10 with 2922 viewsridethewave

Estonia must be terrible...
Conor Washington scores on 16:03 - Jun 10 with 2775 viewsbosh67

In years to come they will sit in the pubs and say 'I was there the day Washington scored a goal!'

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:21 - Jun 11 with 2643 viewsDylanP

Conor Washington scores on 16:03 - Jun 10 by bosh67

In years to come they will sit in the pubs and say 'I was there the day Washington scored a goal!'

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Conor Washington scores on 23:15 - Jun 11 with 2414 viewsHayesender

His first goal in any competition since he scored for us against Wolves in February 2018

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Conor Washington scores on 23:22 - Jun 11 with 2401 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He’s in that David Healey mode of finding his niche at International level.
Conor Washington scores on 03:42 - Jun 12 with 2351 viewsisawqpratwcity

Jeez, you lot!

I'm with dublinr: God loves a trier. Onya, Conor!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Conor Washington scores on 06:40 - Jun 12 with 2300 viewsdistortR

Conor Washington scores on 18:09 - Jun 9 by DannyPaddox

Loftus-cheek took a year out, I believe.
Conor Washington scores on 09:07 - Jun 12 with 2250 viewsDannyPaddox

Ex-Northern Ireland players, now Sky-analysts, Ian Dowie and Chris Baird are disputing Conor Washington scored against Estonia at all. Dowie, a PhD in rocket science, also famous for his detailed refutation of America's 1969 moon landing, is claiming, via a process of satellite triangulation and slow-motion replays that the goal should go to Josh Magennis. And Flat-Earther Chris Baird is backing him up.

This has prompted a group of Northern Irish musicians, sportsmen, and showbiz stars to band together in protest. Jake Burns, Neil Hanlon, David Holmes, Jon Hopkins, Most of the The Undertones, Snow Patrol, Liam Neeson, Rory McIlroy, Jimmy Cricket, and a Van Morrison look-a-like have grouped together under the name I.D.I.O.T. Iain Dowie Is Outrageously Taxing to demand the goal stays accredited to Washington.

Meanwhile in the following game Estonia (the national team not the Estonia Inn, Market Harborough, as some news sources had initially claimed) shipped eight against Germany. On the same evening Washington failed to find the net against a plucky Belarus back five before being subbed on 75 minutes.

I.D.I.O.T. release The Goal Remains The Same on Friday.

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/international/ill-give-him-the-a
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 9:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024