Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyson Masterclass 07:42 - Jun 16 with 2005 viewstimcocking

Tyson Masterclass on 09:39 - Jun 16 with 1905 viewsbosh67

Thanks for posting.

As much as I like AJ and Wilder has such a thunderous right hand I think Fury is starting to look on another level. He is such a complete technical boxer now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tyson Masterclass on 09:58 - Jun 16 with 1884 viewsToast_R

His head movement to avoid that flurry was phenomenal.
What a class act afterwards to tell the German to keep at it and he'll try and get him on his next fight card. Fury looks to be in a great place at the moment and the Heavyweight Division needs him badly.
Tyson Masterclass on 10:13 - Jun 16 with 1852 viewsPommyhoop

Proper body of a heavyweight too.
Ali never had a sixpack
Larry Holmes never had a six pack
Lennox Lewis never had a sixpack
I think Mike Tyson might of had one when he started to decline..??

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tyson Masterclass on 10:54 - Jun 16 with 1808 viewstimcocking

Tyson Masterclass on 09:58 - Jun 16 by Toast_R

His head movement to avoid that flurry was phenomenal.
What a class act afterwards to tell the German to keep at it and he'll try and get him on his next fight card. Fury looks to be in a great place at the moment and the Heavyweight Division needs him badly.

Phenomenal indeed for a man of such stature. It's hilarious to watch him in some ways. I don't remember anybody so large and ungainly looking who moves so well and fights in this style, certainly not one who also sings karaoke. In his Apollo Creed shorts. Got to love Tyson. Either one. Such an amazing character on so many levels.

Tyson Masterclass on 12:43 - Jun 16 with 1688 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tyson Masterclass on 17:36 - Jun 16 with 1502 viewsWestonsuperR

Fury has improved a lot and whereas I didn’t previously think he’d have a chance v AJ I’d have to make him favourite now. Schwarz was a really poor standard of opponent though and hand picked so can’t read too much into that fight, performance v Wilder far more impressive.
Tyson Masterclass on 02:42 - Jun 17 with 1287 viewstimcocking

Tyson Masterclass on 17:36 - Jun 16 by WestonsuperR

Fury has improved a lot and whereas I didn’t previously think he’d have a chance v AJ I’d have to make him favourite now. Schwarz was a really poor standard of opponent though and hand picked so can’t read too much into that fight, performance v Wilder far more impressive.

Was he though? Unbeaten, in 24 fights?

I realise nowadays an unbeaten record just means he's fought nobody special, but they said the same about Ruiz. I shouldn't be too quick to believe those 'he's so easy', that's just what the media always do. Textbook British media. You don't fight for the world title unbeaten in 24 if you're an awful opponent.

AJ is a bodybuilder who can box, whereas Tyson is the Gypsy King.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024