Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League 13:05 - Jun 18 with 4430 viewsR_from_afar

Do you think FC Santa Coloma's Ultras will make it all the way to Pristina?
https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2608858.html

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 13:33 - Jun 18 with 4383 viewsBucksRanger

Surely the Lincoln Red Imps must be favourites.
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 18:00 - Jun 18 with 4311 viewsDavieQPR

Lucky for them that Celtic aren't in this group.
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 22:14 - Jun 18 with 4217 viewsDannyPaddox

My money's on Kosovo's KF Feronikeli - The Iron Knickers.
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 07:42 - Jun 19 with 4131 viewstimcocking

Ffs. Andorra are so poor, i actually played against their national team before now once. At Rugby, not Football, but the team is of a comparable value. P!ss poor. We bloody nearly won.

Kernow should get ourselves a sodding team.

[Post edited 19 Jun 2019 7:46]
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 07:46 - Jun 19 with 4129 viewsdistortR

One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 22:14 - Jun 18 by DannyPaddox

My money's on Kosovo's KF Feronikeli - The Iron Knickers.

feronikeli is my new favourite swear/non swear
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 14:47 - Jun 29 with 3970 viewsDannyPaddox

They've only gone and Feronikeling done it!

Things were looking grim after 55 minutes. 1 down and Enver Hoxha's great-nephew red-carded but the Knickers of Rust prevailed. They'll be dancing on the streets of Glogovac* all weekend!

*Thankyou Wikipedia.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2019 14:52]
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 09:40 - Jun 30 with 3769 viewssmegma

One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 14:47 - Jun 29 by DannyPaddox

They've only gone and Feronikeling done it!

Things were looking grim after 55 minutes. 1 down and Enver Hoxha's great-nephew red-carded but the Knickers of Rust prevailed. They'll be dancing on the streets of Glogovac* all weekend!

*Thankyou Wikipedia.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2019 14:52]

Ahhh, Enver Hoxha , my all time favourite dictator. Banned religion and all facial hair and everyone had to have short back and sides. What's not to like ???
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 10:29 - Jun 30 with 3751 viewsDannyPaddox

One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 09:40 - Jun 30 by smegma

Ahhh, Enver Hoxha , my all time favourite dictator. Banned religion and all facial hair and everyone had to have short back and sides. What's not to like ???

Hoxha Jnr is a chip off the old block

On 3 December, after being used briefly during the first part of the season, Hoxha was involded in a hassle with the coach Armando Cungu. After he was excluded from the training session, Hoxha confronted Cungu by saying to him: "What do you have against me? I don't now why you act like this. An angry Cungu responded: "As long as I'm coach here, you shall get no playing time", which led the parties to a brawl. They were separated by the assistant manager Aleksandër Maxhar, and then Hoxha left the training ground. On 16 December, Hoxha officially left the club after terminating his contract by mutual consent.The club also confirmed his departure via a stetament. Hoxha stated that he left the club due to "Cungu injustice".

"Cungu injustice"
Login to get fewer ads

One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 13:24 - Jul 1 with 3647 viewsR_from_afar

It's never nice trundling home after an away defeat but it struck me that the Andorrans had one hell of a trip facing them after their loss.

Here's hoping they didn't pick the cheapest option because it would've involved a gruelling 39 hours on a bus!
https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Andorra/Pristina

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 14:27 - Jul 1 with 3620 viewsSonofNorfolt

Feronikeli v TNS 15/7 CL 1st round qualifying second leg in Pristina.
Guess who'll be there?
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 12:52 - Jul 9 with 3493 viewsDannyPaddox

One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 14:27 - Jul 1 by SonofNorfolt

Guess who'll be there?

First leg tonight. Cup Fever hits Oswestry. Latest team news: Hoxha suspended.

Give my regards to Glogovac.
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 14:06 - Jul 9 with 3450 viewsR_from_afar

One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 14:27 - Jul 1 by SonofNorfolt

Guess who'll be there?

Any predictions for tonight? Enjoy the game.

I wonder if TNS have had anyone out in Kosovo spying on the opposition. Not many places to hide at the opposition's rather windswept looking ground:

One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 14:14 - Jul 9 with 3442 viewsSonofNorfolt

One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 12:52 - Jul 9 by DannyPaddox

First leg tonight. Cup Fever hits Oswestry. Latest team news: Hoxha suspended.

Give my regards to Glogovac.

Bit of a blow losing Hoxha, not Enver, but I think Malaj will come in.

Thankfully, the game in Kosovo is being played in Pristina saving us the effort of hiring a horse and cart to Glogovac.
Also the second leg is being played on the Tuesday meaning we can get to Maribor for another CL game on the Wednesday.
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 14:17 - Jul 9 with 3437 viewsrunningman75

In May Lincoln Red Imps beat Boca Gibraltor 10-0. I am surprised the r's did not sign any of the Boca Gibraltor defenders.
One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 13:21 - Jul 10 with 3357 viewsR_from_afar

The match was a bit of ding dong. I hope the commentator has got back to normal by now!

One-venue mini-tournament to kick start the Champions League on 23:40 - Jul 16 with 3242 viewsDannyPaddox

2nd Leg: Ferro 0 TNS 1

For the plucky Kosovans the dream is over. We await the SonofNortholt just back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024