Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing 18:19 - Jun 18 with 3074 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/50424
Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing on 23:02 - Jun 18 with 2289 viewsbosh67

3 players signed for a total of £50,000. Pretty good. That's about as much as a Premiership player spends on a take-away night with Deliveroo.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing on 23:11 - Jun 18 with 2268 viewsPunteR

“If he doesn't improve our back four he must be proper shit.” -JJB

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing on 23:56 - Jun 18 with 2160 viewsDannyPaddox

Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing on 07:46 - Jun 19 with 1837 viewsTonto

I'm just pleased we are getting in players early.

LB? tick
CB? Tick

Just need a striker before July and I will be delighted.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing on 07:49 - Jun 19 with 1824 viewstimcocking

Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing on 07:46 - Jun 19 by Tonto

I'm just pleased we are getting in players early.

LB? tick
CB? Tick

Just need a striker before July and I will be delighted.

Well, is that actually clarified? The off said centre back but i read left back a couple of times. I presume he is a centre back?

It'd be a lovely touch if we've accidentally signed two new left backs by mistake.

I could of course google it, but it feels like cheating so i shan't.
Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing on 08:56 - Jun 19 with 1675 viewstimcocking

Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing on 23:02 - Jun 18 by bosh67

3 players signed for a total of £50,000. Pretty good. That's about as much as a Premiership player spends on a take-away night with Deliveroo.

Ha, 3 for 50k? That's good sh!t whatever way you look at it. So we could buy another300 players for Eden Hazard? Decent.
Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing on 09:01 - Jun 19 with 1666 viewsrsonist

"watching Joel Lynch try to read the game was like watching a dog trying to read the Financial Times."

This really got me, and on packed public transport too. Ta for that.
Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing on 10:05 - Jun 19 with 1478 viewsdannyblue

*deleted most of comment as what I was responding to has been deleted

Welcome Yoann, may you float like a Ben Askar and sting like a Shittu.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2019 11:10]
Login to get fewer ads

Barbet makes it three for Warburton’s Rangers — Signing on 11:54 - Jun 19 with 1292 viewstimcocking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024