Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ingram to Hull 11:03 - Jun 24 with 8623 viewsBuckR

According to Dave Mac

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-football-matt-ingram-hull-city-240619
Ingram to Hull on 11:22 - Jun 24 with 6724 viewsTonto

Good news for everybody. there is a goalie in there, but he needs to move to re-find it because he isn't going to get a chance at QPR

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Ingram to Hull on 11:50 - Jun 24 with 6599 viewsLowerloftLad

any chance of a profit ? he needs to move on watched him play in the league cup against Northampton and he didnt feel me with any confidence

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Ingram to Hull on 11:51 - Jun 24 with 6590 viewsMaggsinho

Ingram to Hull on 11:50 - Jun 24 by LowerloftLad

any chance of a profit ? he needs to move on watched him play in the league cup against Northampton and he didnt feel me with any confidence

Doubt it. Hard to make a profit on the wreckage of a promising lower league keeper after we've put him in the grinder for three years.
Ingram to Hull on 12:28 - Jun 24 with 6434 viewssimmo

Great move for all parties if we can find a deal. He'll do well to get in again at Championship level but is still young. Suspect we'll take a nominal fee to get him off the wage bill, so it must just be about personal terms.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ingram to Hull on 12:28 - Jun 24 with 6435 viewsrunningman75

We have signed a goalkeeper and not sure what the future of Dieng is but thought we had potential younger goalkeepers who could be on the verge of first team experience. Ingram would be number 4 goalkeeper so would have to leave.
Ingram to Hull on 12:47 - Jun 24 with 6300 viewsLblock

Ingram to Hull on 11:51 - Jun 24 by Maggsinho

Doubt it. Hard to make a profit on the wreckage of a promising lower league keeper after we've put him in the grinder for three years.

Blame the club for signing a poor keeper but don’t insinuate we’ve made him crap.

I’m aware of the “play it from the back” approach argument; but, his control of the players in front of him, his kicking, his shot stopping, his ability on crosses etc, etc, etc all well below Championship standard

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ingram to Hull on 13:21 - Jun 24 with 6104 viewsTonto

Ingram to Hull on 12:47 - Jun 24 by Lblock

Blame the club for signing a poor keeper but don’t insinuate we’ve made him crap.

I’m aware of the “play it from the back” approach argument; but, his control of the players in front of him, his kicking, his shot stopping, his ability on crosses etc, etc, etc all well below Championship standard

at the time we got him, he was highly touted, so I don't buy the "he was poor when he was signed" line.

He has sat on his arse for 2 years - that affects any player. They need to and want to play if they want to improve. But he was always going to be no 2 behind Smithies.

No-one's fault - just a victim of circumstance if you ask me.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Ingram to Hull on 13:37 - Jun 24 with 6015 viewsQPR_Jim

Ingram to Hull on 13:21 - Jun 24 by Tonto

at the time we got him, he was highly touted, so I don't buy the "he was poor when he was signed" line.

He has sat on his arse for 2 years - that affects any player. They need to and want to play if they want to improve. But he was always going to be no 2 behind Smithies.

No-one's fault - just a victim of circumstance if you ask me.

Agreed, he was never going to be the finished article when we signed him but he had potential and we didn't get the most out of it. We've shown that we're better at developing players these days but goalkeeper is a unique position in that respect, you can't throw them on as a sub for 10 - 20min to build them up.

A fresh start probably best for all parties and Hull may find a useful keeper in there somewhere.
Login to get fewer ads

Ingram to Hull on 14:03 - Jun 24 with 5891 viewslave16

Ingram to Hull on 13:37 - Jun 24 by QPR_Jim

Agreed, he was never going to be the finished article when we signed him but he had potential and we didn't get the most out of it. We've shown that we're better at developing players these days but goalkeeper is a unique position in that respect, you can't throw them on as a sub for 10 - 20min to build them up.

A fresh start probably best for all parties and Hull may find a useful keeper in there somewhere.

are we gonna get over 50k for him?

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Ingram to Hull on 14:08 - Jun 24 with 5858 viewsqprd

couldnt agree more. the weaknesses were exposed even before mclaren asked him to play it out the back

couldnt kick with his right foot. never left his line. mediocre distribution. not vocal. had bad tendency to parry the ball into danger areas.

by the end his confidence was too low and it wasnt going to work at rangers
Ingram to Hull on 15:45 - Jun 24 with 5629 viewsessextaxiboy

You just know whats going to happen when he plays against us ........
Ingram to Hull on 16:07 - Jun 24 with 5538 viewssmegma

Ingram to Hull on 15:45 - Jun 24 by essextaxiboy

Hasn't kept a clean sheet for two years. I got to watch him close up during the preseason game away to Hoffenheim in Eppingen and I thought he was poor all round. His distribution was all over the place, his command of the box in the air even worse. Yes he made some good saves but he was really found out with the passing out from the back malarkey. He made 1 appearance in the under 23s last season, for a reason. Then he got a chance in the FA Cup against Leeds and blew it.
Should have left 12 months ago.
Ingram to Hull on 16:16 - Jun 24 with 5492 viewskingo

Ingram to Hull on 15:45 - Jun 24 by essextaxiboy

Alex McCarthy

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Ingram to Hull on 16:21 - Jun 24 with 5461 viewssmegma

Btw that website link is appalling.
Ingram to Hull on 17:12 - Jun 24 with 5376 viewsessextaxiboy

Ingram to Hull on 16:07 - Jun 24 by smegma

Hasn't kept a clean sheet for two years. I got to watch him close up during the preseason game away to Hoffenheim in Eppingen and I thought he was poor all round. His distribution was all over the place, his command of the box in the air even worse. Yes he made some good saves but he was really found out with the passing out from the back malarkey. He made 1 appearance in the under 23s last season, for a reason. Then he got a chance in the FA Cup against Leeds and blew it.
Should have left 12 months ago.

Fair to say you are not a fan then Smeg .............
Ingram to Hull on 17:34 - Jun 24 with 5284 viewsBuckR

Ingram to Hull on 16:21 - Jun 24 by smegma

Btw that website link is appalling.

West London Sport?
Ingram to Hull on 17:44 - Jun 24 with 5257 viewsNorthernr

There’s grey area between “Made him crap” and “haven’t helped” and we’re in that area somewhere.
Ingram to Hull on 18:06 - Jun 24 with 5179 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Ingram to Hull on 17:34 - Jun 24 by BuckR

West London Sport?

It seems to be the standard format for most free to use online news outlets at the moment. I can’t speak for Smegma but don’t think he was commenting on the content of WLS but the amount of ads and videos making the website unpleasant and difficult to use. Appalling and I agree.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Ingram to Hull on 18:45 - Jun 24 with 5077 viewssmegma

Ingram to Hull on 18:06 - Jun 24 by CliveWilsonSaid

It seems to be the standard format for most free to use online news outlets at the moment. I can’t speak for Smegma but don’t think he was commenting on the content of WLS but the amount of ads and videos making the website unpleasant and difficult to use. Appalling and I agree.

Every time I clicked on it, a box appeared about that 'cookie' nonsense. No matter for how long I pressed 'agree' or the other option nothing actually happened. Tried about 5 times over 10 minutes so gave up. It's a shoite website.
Ingram to Hull on 17:03 - Jun 25 with 4684 viewsrobith

Done deal. Best of luck to him, except for two games next season
Ingram to Hull on 17:05 - Jun 25 with 4662 viewsWestbourneR

Ingram to Hull on 17:03 - Jun 25 by robith

Done deal. Best of luck to him, except for two games next season

Piece on the website it complete gibberish, it's about some other keeper. Someone needs to tell them.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Ingram to Hull on 17:13 - Jun 25 with 4603 viewsderbyhoop

Good move for all concerned.

Pity about the "undisclosed fee" rubbish. Again.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ingram to Hull on 17:16 - Jun 25 with 4567 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I still maintain he is a good keeper.

You don't suddenly become poor just because you have a handful of bad games in a career of 200. As Essex says don't be surprised if he turns up against us.

Good luck to him.
Ingram to Hull on 17:19 - Jun 25 with 4540 viewsqpr1976

Ingram to Hull on 17:13 - Jun 25 by derbyhoop

Good move for all concerned.

Pity about the "undisclosed fee" rubbish. Again.

In this case, I would substitute ‘undisclosed fee’ for about £50-100k
Only guessing but would be Very surprised if he went for more.
Ingram to Hull on 19:07 - Jun 25 with 4185 viewssmegma

Ingram to Hull on 17:19 - Jun 25 by qpr1976

In this case, I would substitute ‘undisclosed fee’ for about £50-100k
Only guessing but would be Very surprised if he went for more.

No info as to who paid the fee though ? !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024