Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Methodical Warburton 10:18 - Jun 28 with 1522 viewskingo

Talk about building a squad from the back. First he signs a keeper, then 2 defenders and now it looks like 2 midfielders on loan. So we can hope the next signings will be the forwards.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 10:19]

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Methodical Warburton on 10:35 - Jun 28 with 1434 viewsDannyPaddox

I was thinking the same. Methodical and/or a form of OCD. Methodical Warburton. Good racehorse name too.
Methodical Warburton on 10:51 - Jun 28 with 1359 viewsBklynRanger

I do feel quite positive about that defence - BFG and Barbet in the middle with Hall and Furs 2 as strong alternative options (hopefully).

Rangel on the right with Furs 2 pushing him.

Hopefully Wallace can make the transition quickly but mountains of talk about him being the right sort.

Keeper wise we're stronger now with two young lads fighting it out than we were with just Lumley and a traumatised Ingram - best of luck to him.

So cautiously optimistic.
Methodical Warburton on 11:52 - Jun 28 with 1271 viewsDorse

Methodical Warburton on 10:35 - Jun 28 by DannyPaddox

I was thinking the same. Methodical and/or a form of OCD. Methodical Warburton. Good racehorse name too.

I always thought that 'Might It's' would be a great name for a race horse, if only to hear it get cheered home on Ladies Day.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Methodical Warburton on 13:45 - Jun 28 with 1065 viewsTheChef

Methodical Warburton on 11:52 - Jun 28 by Dorse

I always thought that 'Might It's' would be a great name for a race horse, if only to hear it get cheered home on Ladies Day.

LOLZ.

I'm fairly sure there is a race horse called Some Horse.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024