Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dieng 21:36 - Jul 3 with 1315 viewsGloucs_R

Singed a new contract today. Should we read into that at all? 3 good young keepers... 1 too many perhaps?

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Dieng on 21:42 - Jul 3 with 1295 viewsrsonist

And there we were supposedly signing Kelly because Ingram and Dieng were both off. Odd.

Personally I'd sincerely have been happy with Lumley, Brzozowski and The Legend That Is Brian Murphy back.
Dieng on 21:49 - Jul 3 with 1260 viewsconnell10

From what ive seen a very good keeper.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dieng on 09:33 - Jul 4 with 1079 viewsfrancisbowles

2 years, so if anyone does want him they either pay for a loan or buy him. Seemed to do well so should be in demand.

Good business practice, hope it works out.
Dieng on 09:38 - Jul 4 with 1066 viewsEsox_Lucius

Dieng on 09:33 - Jul 4 by francisbowles

2 years, so if anyone does want him they either pay for a loan or buy him. Seemed to do well so should be in demand.

Good business practice, hope it works out.

This! the club get enough stick when players run their contracts down but this way we have a chance to get some much needed funds for them when they leave. It is quite feasible that there is a small release fee included which should engender the usual howls of outrage from the usual suspects when he goes for £500k or some such figure.

The grass is always greener.

Dieng on 09:53 - Jul 4 with 1036 viewsSir_Chops

Pretty sure David McIntyre was saying the club would look to loan him out again if he signed.

So another year for Lumley's value to appreciate, game time for Dieng via a well-planned loan and hey presto! Dieng ready to fight it out with Kelly for #1 spot when Lumley does go, 60-70 league games under his belt.
Dieng on 11:59 - Jul 4 with 907 viewsRangersTweeter

Dieng on 09:53 - Jul 4 by Sir_Chops

Pretty sure David McIntyre was saying the club would look to loan him out again if he signed.

So another year for Lumley's value to appreciate, game time for Dieng via a well-planned loan and hey presto! Dieng ready to fight it out with Kelly for #1 spot when Lumley does go, 60-70 league games under his belt.

Spot on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024