Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Pay Card 13:09 - Jul 9 with 2846 viewstoboboly

Replaces season tickets;

"You will shortly be receiving your QPR Pay card ahead of the upcoming season and must retain this card for venue access.

All existing season cards have been replaced by the QPR Pay cards, you MUST retain your new QPR Pay card in order to gain access to the stadium for the 2019/20 season, regardless of whether the payment benefits have been activated or not. You have the option to only use your card for stadium access, as there is no obligation on your part to utilise the payment aspect of the card and to benefit from the QPR Cash rewards.

QPR Pay is our new, fully integrated real time payment, stadium access and loyalty solution, which can be used in any Mastercard accepting retailer globally. Further information about QPR Pay and the benefits available to you can be found by clicking HERE."

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

QPR Pay Card on 13:54 - Jul 9 with 2758 viewssmegma

I got a Santander bank card, why would I even need this.
QPR Pay Card on 15:11 - Jul 9 with 2642 viewsRog

QPR Pay Card on 13:54 - Jul 9 by smegma

I got a Santander bank card, why would I even need this.

You don’t but it’s not the worst idea in the world to have to just remember one card which can get you on the tube, buy a small shandy or two, get you into the game, get you another shandy or two, back on the tube and a ruby on the way home. Or just use it as the season ticket.
QPR Pay Card on 15:14 - Jul 9 with 2630 viewsrunningman75

I would be concerned about data breaches or a Wikileaks style outing as QPR fan.
QPR Pay Card on 18:06 - Jul 9 with 2422 viewsrsonist

QPR Pay Card on 15:14 - Jul 9 by runningman75

I would be concerned about data breaches or a Wikileaks style outing as QPR fan.

We all consent to GDQPR.
QPR Pay Card on 20:21 - Jul 9 with 2298 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Just to clarify: who’s paying who to attend games?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR Pay Card on 07:17 - Jul 10 with 2003 viewssmegma

QPR Pay Card on 15:11 - Jul 9 by Rog

You don’t but it’s not the worst idea in the world to have to just remember one card which can get you on the tube, buy a small shandy or two, get you into the game, get you another shandy or two, back on the tube and a ruby on the way home. Or just use it as the season ticket.

I get free travel on the tube as Ive worked there 30 years. I have a bank card that does exactly the same thing so why do I need this ?? It's an absolute nonsense.
QPR Pay Card on 09:31 - Jul 10 with 1925 viewsfrancisbowles

QPR Pay Card on 07:17 - Jul 10 by smegma

I get free travel on the tube as Ive worked there 30 years. I have a bank card that does exactly the same thing so why do I need this ?? It's an absolute nonsense.

I don't think anyone needs it Smeg but it is an additional 'revenue opportunity' for the club and some people may like collecting the QPR cash, especially if they are regularly buying replica kits etc.
QPR Pay Card on 09:34 - Jul 10 with 1917 viewsKensal_Ranger

They don't say it's going to replace using the App at the turnstiles though, at least I hope not.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Pay Card on 10:32 - Jul 10 with 1873 viewskingsburyR

QPR Pay Card on 15:14 - Jul 9 by runningman75

Don't worry, Conor has it covered!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

QPR Pay Card on 10:37 - Jul 10 with 1862 viewsrobith

QPR Pay Card on 09:34 - Jul 10 by Kensal_Ranger

They don't say it's going to replace using the App at the turnstiles though, at least I hope not.

Agreed, the app is a lifesaver
QPR Pay Card on 11:35 - Jul 10 with 1809 viewssmegma

QPR Pay Card on 09:31 - Jul 10 by francisbowles

I don't think anyone needs it Smeg but it is an additional 'revenue opportunity' for the club and some people may like collecting the QPR cash, especially if they are regularly buying replica kits etc.

I pay cash or by bank card in the clubshop, so again, I have no need for this card.
QPR Pay Card on 11:42 - Jul 10 with 1800 viewsLythamR

QPR Pay Card on 11:35 - Jul 10 by smegma

I pay cash or by bank card in the clubshop, so again, I have no need for this card.

Dont use it for anything other than turnstile then, just use it as the replacement ST, Simples

The universe is not tailored only to your needs, preferences and requirements.
QPR Pay Card on 13:41 - Jul 10 with 1700 viewssmegma

QPR Pay Card on 11:42 - Jul 10 by LythamR

Dont use it for anything other than turnstile then, just use it as the replacement ST, Simples

The universe is not tailored only to your needs, preferences and requirements.

Never said it was. And I bet every person that goes to Look ftus Rd will also have a bank card already. It's an utter nonsense.
QPR Pay Card on 13:50 - Jul 10 with 1686 viewsdaveB

QPR Pay Card on 13:41 - Jul 10 by smegma

Never said it was. And I bet every person that goes to Look ftus Rd will also have a bank card already. It's an utter nonsense.

you do have a bank card but this card will enable you (if you wish) to use the season ticket as a bank card and earn QPR cash to get discounts in the club shop. As has been said you can just use it as your season ticket as you have in previous years if you prefer, no one is forced to use it as bank card.

It may well be utter nonsence for you, for others it might be something they want to take advantage of
QPR Pay Card on 13:57 - Jul 10 with 1671 viewsstowmarketrange

Not everyone has a credit card in their wallet that benefits themselves and the club though.
I don’t suppose the interest rate will that good but if you pay the balance off every month,it’s got to be a win win situation.
If you don’t want to use it,then don’t.
QPR Pay Card on 14:27 - Jul 10 with 1638 viewssmegma

I don't have a credit card either.

What about kids season tickets??
QPR Pay Card on 14:53 - Jul 10 with 1594 viewsQPR_John

As I understand it to use it as a credit card you have to link it to a bank it is not automatic. So how you use it is entirely up to you. I'll not connect it to any bank and just use it as a season ticket.
QPR Pay Card on 15:27 - Jul 10 with 1557 viewsterryb

QPR Pay Card on 14:27 - Jul 10 by smegma

What about them?

Surely, these will be their season tickets? Just like it will be yours & mine.

It will just replace my current ST card in my card wallet & only used for entering the ground.

Mind you, I'm sure that when I renewed it stated that my current card will be what I use for this season!
QPR Pay Card on 16:20 - Jul 10 with 1509 viewsdaveB

QPR Pay Card on 14:27 - Jul 10 by smegma

Any ticket for under 18's won't have the option to connect to a bank account
QPR Pay Card on 16:57 - Jul 10 with 1474 viewsfrancisbowles

For clarification it is a debit card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024