Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuck with Luongo? 16:57 - Jul 10 with 1092 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

Happy to take whatever we can get now rather than see him released for free next summer.

Phil_i_P

Stuck with Luongo? on 23:03 - Jul 10 with 753 viewsNorthernr

Existing thread

Is anyone hoping luongo doesn't get picked up by any other club by numptydumpty 10 Jul 2019 1:01
I notice recently it seems both nottingham forest and leeds who are both have said to have been interested in signing luongo have changed their minds.

He has been left at home so we are all assuming thats because he is not in the plans of the manager you would be led to assume

Is anyone on the lines along with myself thinking we would actually be better off keeping luongo if we can.

It would seem he is not a consideration of warburtons plans but I for one would be more pleased if he actually stayed this season

As things stand we have a very inexperienced squad and I feel luongo still being here would be a positive

I cant believe his fee would be substantial and I cant believe he is on wages that are out of reach for our club even now

For some people he is a bit of a marmite player but even though what he does has never seen as outstanding - he is a player that has always seemed to be missed when he is not in the team or squad and results have always been markedly better over a long period with luongo playing...

I have always liked him in the team - the shape and style and effectiveness of the team have often been worse when he has been sidelined. For me it happened all too often for it to have been a coincidence in my eyes anyhow

If all suitors changed their mind for me that would be a positive

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024