Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? 19:32 - Jul 11 with 3275 viewsKodika

I have enjoyed reading Clive’s views on all the new arrivals at the club, but for some reason nothing so far on Connor Masterson. Hopefully he will be able to include a column on him at some point.
Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 19:46 - Jul 11 with 3223 viewsrunningman75

https://www.balls.ie/football/who-is-conor-masterson-386344 found this old Irish article regarding him. Sounds promising, Wondering if there are any Irish r's who may have seen him play?
Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 20:04 - Jul 11 with 3165 viewsKodika

Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 19:46 - Jul 11 by runningman75

https://www.balls.ie/football/who-is-conor-masterson-386344 found this old Irish article regarding him. Sounds promising, Wondering if there are any Irish r's who may have seen him play?

Thanks very much for the link.
Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 21:17 - Jul 11 with 2986 viewsrsonist

There isn't much to say for a profile in fairness. Highly rated tall ball-playing centre back let go by Liverpool who hasn't yet played a first team game or been out on loan. The kind of (hopefully educated) punt we need to be taking but shouldn't expect too much of initially.
Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 22:08 - Jul 11 with 2881 viewsLblock

Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 19:46 - Jul 11 by runningman75

Well his centre back partner in that photo seems to have done okay does he not?

Albeit now wearing a nicer kit on the international stage!

Good luck to the lad

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 01:46 - Jul 12 with 2648 viewsbob566

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/national-league/bohemians-14-year-old-ev

This guy will be great. Bohemians also have another great player in Danny mondrighou. Loads of good players. Don't know if we scout in Ireland
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 1:52]
Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 06:56 - Jul 12 with 2492 viewsNorthernr

We don't tend to do the full pieces on arrivals for the U23, which for now without a senior appearance to his name is what this is. I also don't know enough about him to form an opinion yet so I'd kind of be doing a piece for the sake of doing a piece.
Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 07:14 - Jul 12 with 2474 viewsGloucs_R

Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 21:17 - Jul 11 by rsonist

There isn't much to say for a profile in fairness. Highly rated tall ball-playing centre back let go by Liverpool who hasn't yet played a first team game or been out on loan. The kind of (hopefully educated) punt we need to be taking but shouldn't expect too much of initially.

But unlike Goss, who we paid £500k for... He's free 😁

Poll: Are we staying up?

Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 08:47 - Jul 12 with 2343 viewssimmo

Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 06:56 - Jul 12 by Northernr

We don't tend to do the full pieces on arrivals for the U23, which for now without a senior appearance to his name is what this is. I also don't know enough about him to form an opinion yet so I'd kind of be doing a piece for the sake of doing a piece.

Never stopped you before

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 09:18 - Jul 12 with 2298 viewsNorthernr

Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 08:47 - Jul 12 by simmo

Never stopped you before

You've already locked me out of the house this morning so watch yourself.
Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 11:18 - Jul 12 with 2140 viewssilky

Is there going to be a page on the arrival of Connor Masterson? on 09:18 - Jul 12 by Northernr

You've already locked me out of the house this morning so watch yourself.

Lovers quarrel?????

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024