Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amos brace brightens picture - Column 19:21 - Jul 21 with 3012 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/50495
Amos brace brightens picture - Column on 19:45 - Jul 21 with 2915 viewscolinallcars

Blimey, never thought I'd see Matthew Arnold's name on LFW !
Amos brace brightens picture - Column on 08:20 - Jul 22 with 1992 viewsBklynRanger

Entertaining stuff as usual. The thought that we might go through all of this typical upheaval only to witness another August of split CBs and galloping, glee-filled opposition forwards is not a pleasant one.

More importantly though, certain restaurants' curries seem to produce an inordinate amount of morning after grief - I've often wondered what it is - maybe too much ghee or something.
Amos brace brightens picture - Column on 09:09 - Jul 22 with 1879 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Amos brace brightens picture - Column on 08:20 - Jul 22 by BklynRanger

Entertaining stuff as usual. The thought that we might go through all of this typical upheaval only to witness another August of split CBs and galloping, glee-filled opposition forwards is not a pleasant one.

More importantly though, certain restaurants' curries seem to produce an inordinate amount of morning after grief - I've often wondered what it is - maybe too much ghee or something.

It is almost worth a thread on its own that.
How can I eat a spicy Thai meal and have no problem, yet a tikka biryani presents the Japanese flag syndrome?
Amos brace brightens picture - Column on 16:40 - Jul 22 with 1367 views18StoneOfHoop

Looking forward to loads of poetry this season please!
New Model Suave Cultured North

"Onward rushed the Hoops back-four
Pushing up midfielders to the left of them
Guns to the right of them.."
*poor uninspired effort*
CW WILL DO BETTER.

BTW a bit off-topic but who's seen this vid of typical nouveau bourgeoise lad millennial shaped beard and groomed contactless-loving enemies of cash Spud
fans having a pop at Clive's preferred beloved boozer the C&S and the lack of a fervent atmosphere from our home fans?

Not mentioning the context of it being a home FA Cup tie replay which has been haemorrhaging home fans at/of all pro teams ever since Man U went to World Club champs in Brazil mid-season instead circa 2000 and cup tickets not being added on to ST. Also Spuds only got one song and at the old WHL it could also be quiet and Prem mediocre meh average.

[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 16:45]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024