Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed 09:56 - Jul 30 with 3861 viewssmegma

Rumour has it that a lot of our new recruits will be in action against Brighton & Hove Albion as a last chance before the trip to Stoke. Kick off is at 2pm, the b'stards wont let me in as its 'behind closed doors'

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/matches/u23-fixturesresults/
Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 10:27 - Jul 30 with 3745 viewsconnell10

Canโ€™t see anything on the link about us playing them mate?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 11:01 - Jul 30 with 3673 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 11:02 - Jul 30 with 3660 viewsfrancisbowles

It was there earlier and it is listed on the QPR site U23 fixtures section. Weather not too good on the south coast today so?
Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 11:08 - Jul 30 with 3626 viewsTacticalR

I am going to watch the under 40 game with Cameron and Rangel.

Air hostess clique

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 13:45 - Jul 30 with 3285 viewsconnell10

This match still on and if yes is it being steamed?

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 22:22 - Jul 30 with 2590 viewssmegma

We lost 3-1.
Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 22:37 - Jul 30 with 2526 viewsconnell10

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 22:22 - Jul 30 by smegma

We lost 3-1.

Thank god it wasnt streamed then!

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 08:47 - Jul 31 with 2201 viewsRblockPrior

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 22:22 - Jul 30 by smegma

We lost 3-1.

Which players played?

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Login to get fewer ads

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 12:02 - Jul 31 with 2001 viewsderbyhoop

Away from the first team, the coverage of pre-season has been virtually non-existent. It's always interesting to get an early insight into players who might make it.

The could manage to put up some scores, but no reports and no line-ups. We could be playing Kelly, Kane, Leistner, Shodipo, Chair, Oteh and Walker in the U23s and no fan interested in the whole club would know.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 13:52]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneรขโ‚ฌโ„ขs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 12:36 - Jul 31 with 1896 viewsfrancisbowles

We lost 3-1.

Smegma, any idea what MW was talking about, on the offy interview, when he said Hugill banged in a couple this morning?
Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 13:48 - Jul 31 with 1799 viewssmegma

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 08:47 - Jul 31 by RblockPrior

Which players played?

I wasn't there. As usual our website has no info whatsoever on the game. There are hardly any reports from preseason except for the ladies team. To think club historian Gordon Macey offered to do reports on academy games for free a few years ago as the website is a waste of space. Sometimes at u23/18 games you will see over a dozen people in training gear by the dugouts yet not one will write about the game they've just watched.
Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 13:54 - Jul 31 with 1765 viewsaston_hoop

Talking of youngsters though.... Chima Eze? Ebere has a brother/cousin/some other relative playing for us??

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 14:23 - Jul 31 with 1689 viewsNorthernr

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 12:36 - Jul 31 by francisbowles

Smegma, any idea what MW was talking about, on the offy interview, when he said Hugill banged in a couple this morning?

They played 11 v 11 for a while in training yesterday when we were there and Hugill scored a couple off Shodipo crosses.
Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 14:41 - Jul 31 with 1620 viewsstevec

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 13:54 - Jul 31 by aston_hoop

Talking of youngsters though.... Chima Eze? Ebere has a brother/cousin/some other relative playing for us??

Is anybody else suffering an almost irresistible urge to go out and buy some concrete?
Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 14:56 - Jul 31 with 1567 viewsMick_S

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 14:41 - Jul 31 by stevec

Is anybody else suffering an almost irresistible urge to go out and buy some concrete?

Where do you want it dropped mate?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 14:59 - Jul 31 with 1551 viewsMick_S

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 13:54 - Jul 31 by aston_hoop

Tasty.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 15:07 - Jul 31 with 1522 viewssmegma

It's his younger brother. Turned up at the end of last season in a few u18 games when I think he was a trialist.
Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 15:22 - Jul 31 with 1480 viewscyprusmel

This is just two Eze
Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 18:19 - Jul 31 with 1330 viewsfrancisbowles

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 14:23 - Jul 31 by Northernr

They played 11 v 11 for a while in training yesterday when we were there and Hugill scored a couple off Shodipo crosses.

Thanks Northern and Smeg
Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 19:32 - Jul 31 with 1183 viewsBoston

Today's under 23 preseason friendly is being streamed on 14:41 - Jul 31 by stevec

I've gone the whole nine yards on that shirt.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024