Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea fan banned for life..... 16:05 - Jul 30 with 1478 viewssmegma

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/30/chelsea-ban-fan-life-racial-abu
Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 16:25 - Jul 30 with 1420 viewsNorthernr

Well they've certainly changed their tune with regards to lip reading and civil standard of proof.
Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 16:38 - Jul 30 with 1374 viewsrrrspricey

fcukin bunch hypocrites. Where was this great concern over racist abuse when captain Cůnty McCůntface was hurling it towards AF...ẉankers
Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 16:49 - Jul 30 with 1341 viewssmegma

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 16:38 - Jul 30 by rrrspricey

fcukin bunch hypocrites. Where was this great concern over racist abuse when captain Cůnty McCůntface was hurling it towards AF...ẉankers

Because a player has a value and most clubs are hypocrites.
Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 17:51 - Jul 30 with 1198 viewsBrianMcCarthy

A dangerous precedent for them. They may end up with no home fans.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 17:56 - Jul 30 with 1185 viewsStanisgod

Watching the clip on the news its ironic that in the middle was a black man !!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 18:29 - Jul 30 with 1134 viewsrunningman75

How many will get banned when they chant anti -semitic things when they play Spurs?
Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 19:58 - Jul 30 with 1012 viewsBoston

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 18:29 - Jul 30 by runningman75

How many will get banned when they chant anti -semitic things when they play Spurs?

....or the thousand plus Rangers who joined together in homophobic chants at Brighton?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 22:04 - Jul 30 with 889 viewsstowmarketrange

More good news about the scumbags is the fact that chelshitetv seems to have disappeared from the Sky box.When you scrolled through the sports channels it would appear on 419.It isn’t there any more.Have they been closed down for racist comments?
Please tell me it’ll be off air for good.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 22:20 - Jul 30 with 868 viewsstevec

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 22:04 - Jul 30 by stowmarketrange

More good news about the scumbags is the fact that chelshitetv seems to have disappeared from the Sky box.When you scrolled through the sports channels it would appear on 419.It isn’t there any more.Have they been closed down for racist comments?
Please tell me it’ll be off air for good.

Believe Chelsea pulled it from Sky.

I’m a little uncomfortable with this bloke essentially getting banned for life on the basis of two lip readers when it’s established that even the very best in that field are only capable of deciphering 30 to 40% of words.

If there’s conclusive proof of racial abuse then he fully deserves to be banned but I’m struggling with how this can be construed as conclusive.

Imagine this ridiculous trend of players and managers talking behind a hand will extend to the stands now as well.
Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 00:05 - Jul 31 with 781 viewsQPR_Jim

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 22:20 - Jul 30 by stevec

Believe Chelsea pulled it from Sky.

I’m a little uncomfortable with this bloke essentially getting banned for life on the basis of two lip readers when it’s established that even the very best in that field are only capable of deciphering 30 to 40% of words.

If there’s conclusive proof of racial abuse then he fully deserves to be banned but I’m struggling with how this can be construed as conclusive.

Imagine this ridiculous trend of players and managers talking behind a hand will extend to the stands now as well.

I presume that the abuse was heard by witnesses and the culprits narrowed down to these blokes and the lip readers were just confirming that they did say it rather than being the whole case.

If someone in the stands is thinking of saying something that they think may be reviewed by a lip reader then rather than cover the mouth perhaps they shouldn't be saying it in the first place.
Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 00:59 - Jul 31 with 740 viewsBoston

S’funny though, whenever a club or the Coppers want to prosecute, cctv is available in a heart beat, yet when I requested film (which had been shown on the news) for defense, they couldn’t find it.

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 01:03 - Jul 31 with 735 viewssmegma

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 00:59 - Jul 31 by Boston

S’funny though, whenever a club or the Coppers want to prosecute, cctv is available in a heart beat, yet when I requested film (which had been shown on the news) for defense, they couldn’t find it.

When/what was the incident ??
Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 01:19 - Jul 31 with 730 viewsBoston

Ipswich cup game,1980’s, SAR.

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 02:31 - Jul 31 with 708 viewsBoston

Maybe my mistake was using an s instead of c when defending!

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 02:43 - Jul 31 with 704 viewstimcocking

Where is that pot, kettle thread, because this is an absolute joke.
Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 02:50 - Jul 31 with 701 viewsBoston

Chelsea fan banned for life..... on 02:43 - Jul 31 by timcocking

Where is that pot, kettle thread, because this is an absolute joke.

‘fraid so.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024