Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse 15:33 - Aug 6 with 3066 viewsNortholt_Rs

Their official statement on noncing and racial abuse:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/08/06/chelsea-statement

How many times is ‘non-recent’ used? Scum club.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 15:38 - Aug 6 with 3041 viewstoboboly

"Barnardo’s were commissioned by the Board to carry out a review of non-recent racial abuse at the Club that came to light in 2017 and spanned a period in the 1980s and 1990s."

Eh? It was all over the terraces at Scumford Bridge?!
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 15:38]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 15:43 - Aug 6 with 3018 viewsconnell10

They could look into their racially abusive fan base while they are at it!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 15:59 - Aug 6 with 2980 viewsstowmarketrange

They say that “they have no desire to hide any non recent abuse.”
Why don’t they just say that they have no desire to hide ANY abuse,whether or not it’s recent?
Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 16:46 - Aug 6 with 2918 viewsPBLOCK

As much as I hate that two bob mob from SW6 I think you have to be careful about all of this. The abuse happened a long time ago 30-40 years so them saying it is non recent is fairly understandable. Now this does not make any of this behaviour any less abhorrent and anyone found to have done such things or be found to be complicit in such events if still alive ( a number won’t be) should be taken through full legal proceedings.

This investigation into this bloke at Chelsea is only the tip of the iceberg. Crewe still have a number of questions to answer on the way Barry Bennell was allowed to carry on there. Plus a number of other clubs (ourselves included) have some explaining to do as to why rumours were rife and nothing was done.

There will be many more clubs under the spotlight in regards to this and we have to hope that safe guarding of young boys and girls at clubs all over is something that is monitored closely for now and in the future
Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 16:55 - Aug 6 with 2889 viewsGetMeRangers

Must be news to most of their support that a club called Chelsea existed before 2003
Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 18:27 - Aug 6 with 2764 viewsdannyblue

Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 16:46 - Aug 6 by PBLOCK

As much as I hate that two bob mob from SW6 I think you have to be careful about all of this. The abuse happened a long time ago 30-40 years so them saying it is non recent is fairly understandable. Now this does not make any of this behaviour any less abhorrent and anyone found to have done such things or be found to be complicit in such events if still alive ( a number won’t be) should be taken through full legal proceedings.

This investigation into this bloke at Chelsea is only the tip of the iceberg. Crewe still have a number of questions to answer on the way Barry Bennell was allowed to carry on there. Plus a number of other clubs (ourselves included) have some explaining to do as to why rumours were rife and nothing was done.

There will be many more clubs under the spotlight in regards to this and we have to hope that safe guarding of young boys and girls at clubs all over is something that is monitored closely for now and in the future

Glass houses and all that...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/12/06/revealed-qpr-youth-development-o

I hate chelsea and I enjoy anything that makes them look bad, but this transcends these silly playground rivalries.
Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 18:33 - Aug 6 with 2756 viewssmegma

Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 16:46 - Aug 6 by PBLOCK

Nail. Head.

Our club has been full of rumours for the past 20 years (at least) about a former staff member. When he died the club didn't make any announcement (if I recall) but I mentioned it to Ian Holloway when he was doing a book signing and he said 'he was a paedophile' then realising others could hear our conversation he clammed up.
If you look at all the stories that reared their ugly feckin heads in the last decade or so it seems that Society as a whole did nothing about it In all walks of life. Comedian Jerry Sadowitz used to do a joke whereby he labelled Jimmy Saville a nonce yet never got sued, it was on his Total Abuse album that came out about 1984. As soon as Saville died press then went to Sadowitz for a quote.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 18:40]
Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 19:14 - Aug 6 with 2710 viewsloftboy

There’s one name that keeps cropping up and links Chelsea and Crewe, not going to name him but he was a very well thought of manager when at the latter.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 19:17 - Aug 6 with 2707 viewsstowmarketrange

Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 18:33 - Aug 6 by smegma

Nail. Head.

Our club has been full of rumours for the past 20 years (at least) about a former staff member. When he died the club didn't make any announcement (if I recall) but I mentioned it to Ian Holloway when he was doing a book signing and he said 'he was a paedophile' then realising others could hear our conversation he clammed up.
If you look at all the stories that reared their ugly feckin heads in the last decade or so it seems that Society as a whole did nothing about it In all walks of life. Comedian Jerry Sadowitz used to do a joke whereby he labelled Jimmy Saville a nonce yet never got sued, it was on his Total Abuse album that came out about 1984. As soon as Saville died press then went to Sadowitz for a quote.

He used to ask for particular girls to be sent to his dressing room and nobody thought to mention it to the authorities?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 0:13]
Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 19:25 - Aug 6 with 2694 viewsdannyblue

Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 18:33 - Aug 6 by smegma

Nail. Head.

The former staff member was named in that telegraph article above
Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 23:31 - Aug 6 with 2548 viewssmegma

Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 19:25 - Aug 6 by dannyblue

The former staff member was named in that telegraph article above

Yes he was. The ex youth player who inherited his house on his death was allegedly Mark Perry. Weirdly when his father died in 1996 he apparently went and lived in Geilers house in Hillingdon
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 23:35]
Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 00:40 - Aug 7 with 2495 viewsdannyblue

Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 23:31 - Aug 6 by smegma

Yes he was. The ex youth player who inherited his house on his death was allegedly Mark Perry. Weirdly when his father died in 1996 he apparently went and lived in Geilers house in Hillingdon
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 23:35]

Wow.
Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 00:46 - Aug 7 with 2491 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We have to be very careful with this conversation, folks. Could get Clive and others into trouble.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chelscum - Child Sexual and Racial Abuse on 01:09 - Aug 7 with 2475 viewsstainrods_elbow

Not nearly as much trouble as the victims, shall we agree? (I don't think anyone's libelling anyone yet.) The surfeit of tact, aka institionalised criminal cover-ups, concerning these destroyers of childhood (police, media, social services, lots of football clubs) is almost worse than the perpetrators themselves. I'd say the facilitators need to go down with them. One also can't help wondering about the partial complicity of some of the parents.

In the ugly domain of abuse, no one's even mentioned John 'read my lips'Terry, and his entirely ambiguous racist/non-racist mouth. Not to mention his lovely confrere Mr Cole, who should in no way be thought of as a well-known chocolate-covered ice cream.

As for Chelsea's statement, it's just the kind of carefully calibrated bullcrap, dressed up in lesson-learning earnestness, you'd expect from them. Meanwhile, does anyone have any updates on this other stink of 'non-recent' abuse going down at SW6?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/08/chelsea-racism-allegations-whit

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024