Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue and White 10:49 - Aug 11 with 4988 viewsPikey

I know we're skint but how do they justify £5.25 a pint ? Up 25p on last year when it went up 60p !! They've list our pre match trade ( 6x3pints x 5.25) £94.50 to the Criwn that charges £4.10 for a proper pint of bitter.
If others don't they'll find the increase is an own goal.
Blue and White on 11:05 - Aug 11 with 3585 viewsTopCat34

They've also got rid of the pre-ordering beers for half time. The third lane is no more! Travesty.
Blue and White on 11:48 - Aug 11 with 3449 viewsenfieldargh

Keep drinking mate, its for a good cause

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Blue and White on 12:29 - Aug 11 with 3327 viewsDavieQPR

Most Brewers have put their prices up. Plus staff costs in relation to Pension increases.Even Wetherspoons prices have gone up.
Blue and White on 12:35 - Aug 11 with 3300 viewsDiscodroids

Are they still selling that frankie fraser slop bucket piss Carlsberg at QPR??. It's about as fit for purpose as a neolithic leather lace up condom to prevent AIDS transmission on the set of Dirk Digglers 1970's betamax hairy fu ckfest, 'Babyface'.

My eldest was at West Ham yesterday watching the Hammers being casually dismantled in that gilded cage ponce hole new ground In Stratford, and reported that both Camden Hells and Frontier fullers lager on sale. Top Notch.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 13:46]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Blue and White on 12:51 - Aug 11 with 3258 viewsMatch82

Blue and White on 12:29 - Aug 11 by DavieQPR

Most Brewers have put their prices up. Plus staff costs in relation to Pension increases.Even Wetherspoons prices have gone up.

Brewery really doesn't make all that much money on a pint. The taxes are insanely high so the cost is high to the bar but a lot of it goes on overheads (staff, maintaining equipment etc) which should have stayed relatively consistent.

I don't really have a point here.
Blue and White on 13:10 - Aug 11 with 3223 viewsSuperhoop83

Having been going to QPR reguarly since 1986, yesterday was my first ever visit to the Crown & Sceptre. It's never been on my route to the ground but we got there early so had time for a detour. What a great pub and what a great choice of lagers and ales. I think Disco is being rather kind about Carlsberg and our pre-match beers will now be at the Crown & Sceptre.

Suffering since 1978.

Blue and White on 13:44 - Aug 11 with 3135 viewsDiscodroids

Blue and White on 13:10 - Aug 11 by Superhoop83

Having been going to QPR reguarly since 1986, yesterday was my first ever visit to the Crown & Sceptre. It's never been on my route to the ground but we got there early so had time for a detour. What a great pub and what a great choice of lagers and ales. I think Disco is being rather kind about Carlsberg and our pre-match beers will now be at the Crown & Sceptre.

Will give the crown and sceptre a go, Thanks for the tip superhoop.

I tried the new version of carlsberg , The pilsner, but it tastes the same to me. I wouldn't use it to bleach the vellus hairs of Gemma collins arsehole with it. Freddie Foremans bread and water slopbucket would have more character and depth of flavour.

i'd rather drink a Plaistow Brass's salty woodpecker cider and ethanol piss from an Erlenmeyer flask than drink fosters, Carslber, Heineken and Carling .

They are so bland and tasteless you might as well drink GHB And dribble on the Dunelm sofa.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 13:45]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Blue and White on 13:47 - Aug 11 with 3132 viewsLythamR

25p on a beer doesnt seem to drastic when you consider bovril tean and coffee has gone up 30p from £2.20 to £2.50!
Login to get fewer ads

Blue and White on 13:51 - Aug 11 with 3112 viewsBoston

Blue and White on 13:47 - Aug 11 by LythamR

25p on a beer doesnt seem to drastic when you consider bovril tean and coffee has gone up 30p from £2.20 to £2.50!

...and the travesty of not offering Ovaltine!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Blue and White on 13:55 - Aug 11 with 3092 viewsDiscodroids

The last time i drank a pint of Fosters Steve Strange ran the door at the Blitz club in his Demob suit while tossing off Billy Mckenzie of 'The associates' into his 11th Hussars Charge of the Light brigade busby.

Putrid.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 13:58]

Blue and White on 14:00 - Aug 11 with 3084 viewsLythamR

Blue and White on 13:51 - Aug 11 by Boston

...and the travesty of not offering Ovaltine!

The staff struggle with the current range lets not make things any more challenging
Blue and White on 14:23 - Aug 11 with 3039 viewsactonman

I ensure I get adequately sh!tfaced before entry so I don’t have to get rectom rinsed for a bottle of watered down p!sswater.
Blue and White on 14:35 - Aug 11 with 2998 viewsSuperhoop83

Blue and White on 13:44 - Aug 11 by Discodroids

Will give the crown and sceptre a go, Thanks for the tip superhoop.

I tried the new version of carlsberg , The pilsner, but it tastes the same to me. I wouldn't use it to bleach the vellus hairs of Gemma collins arsehole with it. Freddie Foremans bread and water slopbucket would have more character and depth of flavour.

i'd rather drink a Plaistow Brass's salty woodpecker cider and ethanol piss from an Erlenmeyer flask than drink fosters, Carslber, Heineken and Carling .

They are so bland and tasteless you might as well drink GHB And dribble on the Dunelm sofa.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 13:45]

Heineken has improved in strength and taste and it is available in the Crown & Sceptre in an iced glass.

The other 3 lagers are still shite though.

Suffering since 1978.

Blue and White on 15:43 - Aug 11 with 2899 viewssmegma

No one is forced to buy anything in the ground, you have a choice. I decided about 8 years ago to boycott most things as its overpriced rubbish.
Blue and White on 15:55 - Aug 11 with 2878 viewsjohnhoop

Blue and White on 13:47 - Aug 11 by LythamR

£2.50 for a teabag and hot water really is extracting the urine.
Blue and White on 16:04 - Aug 11 with 2858 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Blue and White on 15:43 - Aug 11 by smegma

No one is forced to buy anything in the ground, you have a choice. I decided about 8 years ago to boycott most things as its overpriced rubbish.

Be the change you want Smegma.
Blue and White on 16:59 - Aug 11 with 2771 viewsBoston

Blue and White on 15:43 - Aug 11 by smegma

If I did that I wouldn't have been in the stadium for three or four seasons.

Blue and White on 17:05 - Aug 11 with 2763 viewsMatch82

Just to add some context, I was lucky enough to go to the Gold Cup Final (think Budget European Championship) etween Mexico and the US a month ago. $14 for the cheapest beer.
Blue and White on 17:14 - Aug 11 with 2729 viewsBoston

Blue and White on 17:05 - Aug 11 by Match82

Just to add some context, I was lucky enough to go to the Gold Cup Final (think Budget European Championship) etween Mexico and the US a month ago. $14 for the cheapest beer.

...and a Bears game is $10?

Blue and White on 17:20 - Aug 11 with 2721 viewsrunningman75

I enjoy a good beer which I will still enjoy after a match. The number of people who leave their seats around the 40 minute mark to buy a beer amazes me. It is not Brexit yet and beer is one thing British people can brew.
Blue and White on 18:45 - Aug 11 with 2569 viewsToast_R

I guess they serve Carlsberg because they don't want anyone getting pissed. For many many people getting a halftime beer is more important than watching the game. It's a subconscious thing.
Blue and White on 19:38 - Aug 11 with 2482 viewsMatch82

Blue and White on 17:14 - Aug 11 by Boston

...and a Bears game is $10?

Probably more now. And it costs Soldier Field the same amount to buy it as it does the 7-eleven down the street, gives you some idea of the mark up
Blue and White on 15:09 - Aug 12 with 2159 viewsCliff

I don't drink at the ground 'cos it's overprices crap, But I do normally get a pie (Chicken Balti) on the way to my seat. They've gone up 40p to £4.00 !!!!
Blue and White on 15:35 - Aug 12 with 2106 viewsToast_R

Blue and White on 15:09 - Aug 12 by Cliff

I don't drink at the ground 'cos it's overprices crap, But I do normally get a pie (Chicken Balti) on the way to my seat. They've gone up 40p to £4.00 !!!!

Was the filling an unfathomably 1370 degrees C?
Blue and White on 16:14 - Aug 12 with 2023 viewsozranger

Blue and White on 13:55 - Aug 11 by Discodroids

The last time i drank a pint of Fosters Steve Strange ran the door at the Blitz club in his Demob suit while tossing off Billy Mckenzie of 'The associates' into his 11th Hussars Charge of the Light brigade busby.

Putrid.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 13:58]

I can tell you that Aussies hate it, that being the real Fosters, more than you do. That's why they export more than they sell, if any, in Oz. And to think the first export was actually to the soldiers at the Boer War.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024