Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of potential doom 22:13 - Aug 13 with 3376 viewsbosh67

We seem to have got a manager and a squad that plays exciting football and just f*cking goes out there to win and entertain.

Absolutely loving this so far. I am sure we will lose matches but we seem to have got a bit of our traditional attacking flare and energy back with a fearless squad of talent and hard working souls that for once, just once, seems pretty well balanced.

Is it vaguely possible for some of us more mature fans that we are on the way to getting our Rangers (of old) back? Not to get ahead of ourselves, but just maybe?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Out of potential doom on 22:17 - Aug 13 with 3301 viewsHooparoo

I feel the same mate. It really does seem like we’ve turned a corner. I know we all have low expectations but could end up being our best season ever.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Out of potential doom on 22:52 - Aug 13 with 3047 viewskensalriser

Out of potential doom on 22:17 - Aug 13 by Hooparoo

I feel the same mate. It really does seem like we’ve turned a corner. I know we all have low expectations but could end up being our best season ever.

We'd have to win the FA Cup for that to happen.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Out of potential doom on 23:02 - Aug 13 with 2952 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Cool your jets! Remember Magilton!

Grounds for optimism though.
Out of potential doom on 23:05 - Aug 13 with 2929 viewswombat

Out of potential doom on 23:02 - Aug 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Cool your jets! Remember Magilton!

Grounds for optimism though.

I’m actually enjoying gong to games for the first time in ages , long may this carry on

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Out of potential doom on 23:06 - Aug 13 with 2921 viewsqueensparker

Two home draws and a win against a shitty looking Stoke team.... let’s not get too happy yet

But yeah I fully agree, feels like we’re in the best place as a club since we went down, all the high earners are long gone, and am excited about watching how this team does this season. Feels like it’s an Adel/Hill/Kyle Walker/Routledge/Helgusson missing from an actual promotion team but can’t see us getting relegated so it’s going to be fun to watch
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 23:18]
Out of potential doom on 23:31 - Aug 13 with 2736 viewsplasmahoop

Early days, but it's very encouraging. We actually changed the team and won a cup game. Usually we lose to a lower league team with changes, so that in itself is worth celebrating
Out of potential doom on 23:56 - Aug 13 with 2638 viewsNortholt_Rs

Out of potential doom on 23:06 - Aug 13 by queensparker

Two home draws and a win against a shitty looking Stoke team.... let’s not get too happy yet

But yeah I fully agree, feels like we’re in the best place as a club since we went down, all the high earners are long gone, and am excited about watching how this team does this season. Feels like it’s an Adel/Hill/Kyle Walker/Routledge/Helgusson missing from an actual promotion team but can’t see us getting relegated so it’s going to be fun to watch

Er.... 2 wins and 1 draw I think.... Fabulous stuff. This team doesn’t stop trying - I love em. Kudos to MW and the whole team for a start to the season none of us expected. Long may it continue. COYRs!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Out of potential doom on 00:41 - Aug 14 with 2502 viewsVancouverHoop

I think one of the most positive signs so far is that we've scored six goals, and each has come from a different player. The last few seasons we've pretty much had to rely on one striker, and when he went off the boil there was no one to pick up the slack. Now it might be different. When a player scores he generally wants to score again. Three or four players thinking that way, and you've got the makings of a proper team.
Login to get fewer ads

Out of potential doom on 00:41 - Aug 14 with 2502 viewsGetMeRangers

It's that time old argument about whether this is a results lead business or a form of entertainment. I am firmly in the latter category. So, to the contrary, I would say there will be some dire games this aeasinnit boy, it would be great if we continue to be entertained as we have been so far this season
And, yes, I am one of the more mature fans hankerig after the Rangers of old... And we may just be getting that back. Actually looking forward o games and rescheduling my free the so I can watch this team. Last time that happened was when Adel et al gave this division a footballing lesson
Early days. But loving it ao far
Out of potential doom on 06:57 - Aug 14 with 2199 viewsloftboy

When 3 weeks ago most would have predicted 3 defeats, we have made enormous progress from where we were at the end of last season, so much that I have changed my prediction from relegation to upper mid table.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Out of potential doom on 12:08 - Aug 14 with 1942 viewsDorse

I don't know how this will all shake down but they are making me smile at the moment. Just loving life right now.

COYRS

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Out of potential doom on 12:43 - Aug 14 with 1883 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Out of potential doom on 12:08 - Aug 14 by Dorse

I don't know how this will all shake down but they are making me smile at the moment. Just loving life right now.

COYRS

Don’t pick wild mushrooms in Dorset.
Out of potential doom on 18:14 - Aug 14 with 1693 viewsPinnerPaul

Out of potential doom on 22:17 - Aug 13 by Hooparoo

Unlikely we are going to finish second in the top div by 1 point but get your drift!

Best season since the Warnock promotion season I'd settle for!
Out of potential doom on 10:54 - Aug 15 with 1415 viewsfrancisbowles

Out of potential doom on 18:14 - Aug 14 by PinnerPaul

Unlikely we are going to finish second in the top div by 1 point but get your drift!

Best season since the Warnock promotion season I'd settle for!

So that's a playoff win and a cup then, Pinner? Yes, I'd settle for that.
Out of potential doom on 11:17 - Aug 15 with 1383 viewsEsox_Lucius

Out of potential doom on 10:54 - Aug 15 by francisbowles

So that's a playoff win and a cup then, Pinner? Yes, I'd settle for that.

don't forget our only triumph at The City Ground.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024