Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights - Booooom! 22:22 - Aug 13 with 2709 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/

Well's first goal!!!

That's better!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 22:24]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Highlights - Booooom! on 22:24 - Aug 13 with 2664 viewskropotkin41

That may not be the link you think it is.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Highlights - Booooom! on 22:26 - Aug 13 with 2624 viewsbosh67

Highlights - Booooom! on 22:24 - Aug 13 by kropotkin41

That may not be the link you think it is.

It is now!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Highlights - Booooom! on 22:45 - Aug 13 with 2341 viewsFDC

Some peaches in there, Wells, Chair, their first and the free kick. Some well taken pens too.

I notice Sky are still calling it Loftus Road btw.
Highlights - Booooom! on 22:51 - Aug 13 with 2287 viewseghamranger

Thanks for posting that.

Would have been a good nite!!
Highlights - Booooom! on 23:23 - Aug 13 with 2072 viewsqpr1976

Watching that, we won 3-2 and didn’t need Pens. No footage of their equaliser !?
Highlights - Booooom! on 08:02 - Aug 14 with 1636 viewsnix

Highlights - Booooom! on 22:45 - Aug 13 by FDC

Some peaches in there, Wells, Chair, their first and the free kick. Some well taken pens too.

I notice Sky are still calling it Loftus Road btw.

Can we tweet them when they do that (I was at the match so didn't watch Sky). No problem with our fans calling it LR, can quite understand their reasoning, but the WHOLE POINT of the name change is to bring publicity to the charity and we need TV to do it for us.
Highlights - Booooom! on 08:51 - Aug 14 with 1510 viewsToast_R

Highlights - Booooom! on 23:23 - Aug 13 by qpr1976

Watching that, we won 3-2 and didn’t need Pens. No footage of their equaliser !?

I just noticed that, terrible business. Also , did Kane's penalty not cross the line, looked well in?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 8:52]
Highlights - Booooom! on 09:04 - Aug 14 with 1452 viewsozranger

Highlights - Booooom! on 08:51 - Aug 14 by Toast_R

I just noticed that, terrible business. Also , did Kane's penalty not cross the line, looked well in?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 8:52]

As stated in another thread, it was the second, not the third goal that was missed. Sky are pretty pathetic. And, as also stated, it was quite a cracker of a strike from way out on the right that flew over Kelly and into the top left corner.

No. Kane's strike did not cross the line. Even if it hit their keeper and went in, it would not count as forward motion would have stopped.
Login to get fewer ads

Highlights - Booooom! on 10:16 - Aug 14 with 1342 viewsFDC

Watching again, not on a phone screen this time, our penalty looked a very soft decision!
Highlights - Booooom! on 18:04 - Aug 14 with 1054 viewsPinnerPaul

Highlights - Booooom! on 09:04 - Aug 14 by ozranger

As stated in another thread, it was the second, not the third goal that was missed. Sky are pretty pathetic. And, as also stated, it was quite a cracker of a strike from way out on the right that flew over Kelly and into the top left corner.

No. Kane's strike did not cross the line. Even if it hit their keeper and went in, it would not count as forward motion would have stopped.

Just for the record that is NOT correct.

Penalty kick is only 'complete' "….....when the ball stops moving"

No mention of forward motion in LOTG.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024