Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. 08:20 - Aug 20 with 17529 viewsconnell10

Im expecting a feast of one touch football. 2-1 Madrid.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:53 - Aug 21 with 2036 viewsSteveB

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:44 - Aug 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Some really gorgeous football tonight, but the defending for the three goals was not good enough. Frustrating because we were far from torn apart.

I'm not sure about our penalty claim at 1-1 because I'm not really sure what the rules are anymore.

Disagree, a little. We were torn apart when it mattered most. Hapless defending, zero midfield. Bang on pen and ripped a new a new arse for the 1st & 3rd.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:53 - Aug 21 with 2028 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:48 - Aug 21 by distortR

22 shots, 3 on target.
meh

By us? Wow, that 3 on target is surprising. For a start we had quite a few shots blocked, no?

I can't make my mind up whether we'll end up being an attacking force with time and extra coaching. So far, the chances we're creating aren't clear cut but maybe with better movement in the box they might be in future games.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:54 - Aug 21 with 2013 viewsRangers67

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 08:27 - Aug 20 by CroydonCaptJack

I just read the preview and they seem to have a few goals in them which is a bit of a worry

Well Mark a couple of easy decisions for you now Barnet needs to dropped for the German he isn’t good enough and Scowen shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the club ever again. Apart from that we got beat by a much better team. so no complaints
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:55 - Aug 21 with 2002 viewsVancouverHoop

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:38 - Aug 21 by Rangersw12

Thought we were the better side and should have had a blatant pen at 1-1

Stupid challenge from Barbet which cost us the game

True enough. Two games we might have won lost to defensive brain farts.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:58 - Aug 21 with 1906 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:53 - Aug 21 by SteveB

Disagree, a little. We were torn apart when it mattered most. Hapless defending, zero midfield. Bang on pen and ripped a new a new arse for the 1st & 3rd.

I agree on the three goals. Was it a case of they carved us apart when they needed to, though? For most of the second half we dominated possession and chances and they created very little.

I'm not arguing, by the way. just trying to make my own mind up.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:03 - Aug 21 with 1782 viewsdavman

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:58 - Aug 21 by BrianMcCarthy

I agree on the three goals. Was it a case of they carved us apart when they needed to, though? For most of the second half we dominated possession and chances and they created very little.

Barbet has been awful for those last two defeats and Hall is not good enough to cover for him.

Worried if Smith and Amos HAVE to start as part of their loan deals as I am not sure that they look solid enough. Scowen well off it this season too.

Kane, Manning, Eze, Bright, Illias look positive, but we remain shaky at the back.

Need a win on Saturday...

We look good when we have confidence, but we simply HAVE to score when we are on top

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:09 - Aug 21 with 1714 viewsjohncharles

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:32 - Aug 21 by BrazilNutR

what the hell was that offiside call for.. about 5 players in front of chair...wtf?!?

Someone please tell wtf that offside all about

Strong and stable my arse.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:10 - Aug 21 with 1703 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:03 - Aug 21 by davman

Barbet has been awful for those last two defeats and Hall is not good enough to cover for him.

Worried if Smith and Amos HAVE to start as part of their loan deals as I am not sure that they look solid enough. Scowen well off it this season too.

Kane, Manning, Eze, Bright, Illias look positive, but we remain shaky at the back.

Need a win on Saturday...

We look good when we have confidence, but we simply HAVE to score when we are on top

Opinions: Barbet on course for scapegoat of the month!

Thought we were beaten by a more organised, disciplined, and clinical side tonight and what looked like a shitty Pen decision (I may be wrong).

Thought Barbet Intercepted well most of the time and did no worse than anyone else in the back 4.

Thought we didn’t take our chances and Swansea did.

🤷‍♂️
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:10 - Aug 21 with 1694 viewsQPR_Nippon

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:54 - Aug 21 by Rangers67

Well Mark a couple of easy decisions for you now Barnet needs to dropped for the German he isn’t good enough and Scowen shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the club ever again. Apart from that we got beat by a much better team. so no complaints

‘Beat by a much better team’? Wtf, seriously??

You were definitely not watching the same game I was!

A less naive, less wasteful team I’ll give you that. But apart from their 3 goals I can barely remember them creating a chance or having a shot at goal. After we equalized I genuinely thought there was only gonna be 1 winner and it certainly wasn’t them.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:11 - Aug 21 with 1684 viewsSteveB

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:58 - Aug 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Not seen any replays yet myself Bri, at times, we made the game look so easy. But without really threatening until last 30 minutes. Chair must never, NOT start is my end conclusion and the officials were gash. Their Pen was correct, from X Block view anyway, the only good decision they made all game.

We go again Saturday, chin up all.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:15 - Aug 21 with 1629 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:11 - Aug 21 by SteveB

Not seen any replays yet myself Bri, at times, we made the game look so easy. But without really threatening until last 30 minutes. Chair must never, NOT start is my end conclusion and the officials were gash. Their Pen was correct, from X Block view anyway, the only good decision they made all game.

We go again Saturday, chin up all.

Agree with all that, Steve.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:20 - Aug 21 with 1586 viewsVancouverHoop

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:10 - Aug 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

Thought we were beaten by a more organised, disciplined, and clinical side tonight and what looked like a shitty Pen decision (I may be wrong).

Thought Barbet Intercepted well most of the time and did no worse than anyone else in the back 4.

🤷‍♂️

Certainly we should have done more in the first half. Eze and BOS were getting past defenders for fun. But Amos and Smith weren't making supporting runs into the box, leaving Hugill by himself. There have to be secondary forwards there ready for a pass or a cross and there just weren't.

The pen turned the game, just as the throw-in error did on Saturday. We're not confident enough as a team yet to recover from that kind of setback. As to the third... (!!!)
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:30 - Aug 21 with 1494 viewsdavman

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:10 - Aug 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

🤷‍♂️

He's been responsible for two penalties that have cost us at home this season and certainly played his part in the shambles that was Bristol City's 2nd. Three goals in the four games he has played, so if he is a scapegoat, he's earned that right...

You are right that they looked a better team than us, but without a stupid challenge gifting them the lead back, it may well have been a different game.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:48 - Aug 21 with 1405 viewsStanisgod

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:48 - Aug 21 by Hooparoo

Bidwell has had a good laugh at our expense

I noticed how Bidwell not once went in to the centre half position all night. Stayed wide at left back or wing back.
Somebody's obviously told him " YOUR A F#CKING LEFT BACK, STAY THERE".

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 23:23 - Aug 21 with 1298 viewsSimonJames

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 17:21 - Aug 21 by SimonJames

2-0 (Bright)

By the end of the day I'm predicting we will either be 8th or 19th.

I was rather hoping for 8th.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 07:13 - Aug 22 with 1109 viewsdistortR

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 23:23 - Aug 21 by SimonJames

I was rather hoping for 8th.

but coming from behind is good as well.............
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 08:41 - Aug 22 with 1035 viewsNortholt_Rs

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:48 - Aug 21 by Stanisgod

I noticed how Bidwell not once went in to the centre half position all night. Stayed wide at left back or wing back.

Bidwell had the best game I’ve ever seen him play

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 08:56 - Aug 22 with 1012 viewsRangers67

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:10 - Aug 21 by QPR_Nippon

‘Beat by a much better team’? Wtf, seriously??

You were definitely not watching the same game I was!

A less naive, less wasteful team I’ll give you that. But apart from their 3 goals I can barely remember them creating a chance or having a shot at goal. After we equalized I genuinely thought there was only gonna be 1 winner and it certainly wasn’t them.

Don,t get me wrong we are a work in progress and I think MW is getting us going in the right direction. Sadly I did watch the same game as you but in a different way. Swansea attacked in groups and defended in groups, when the had the ball they had two or three options for a pass which we at the moment do not but I think we will get there. They also didn,t have an idiot at the back who thinks it is a good idea to go clattering into a forward in the penalty box or leave a center forward totally unmarked in the six yard box. At the moment we are a bit behind teams like Swansea but heading in the right direction. They were also more street wise than us and committed the cynical fouls when needed, wasted time went down injured etc and played a poor referee very well. But as I said Barbet needs to be out and Leistner in.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 15:29 - Aug 22 with 816 viewsPinnerPaul

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:53 - Aug 21 by BrianMcCarthy

By us? Wow, that 3 on target is surprising. For a start we had quite a few shots blocked, no?

I can't make my mind up whether we'll end up being an attacking force with time and extra coaching. So far, the chances we're creating aren't clear cut but maybe with better movement in the box they might be in future games.

Can't agree about the non clear cut chances last night Brian.

We had 5 shots from less than 10 yards - as I've said elsewhere, at least 1of those has to go in.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 17:35 - Aug 22 with 721 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 15:29 - Aug 22 by PinnerPaul

Can't agree about the non clear cut chances last night Brian.

We had 5 shots from less than 10 yards - as I've said elsewhere, at least 1of those has to go in.

Fair point, Paul.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 18:30 - Aug 22 with 675 viewsQPROslo

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 22:48 - Aug 21 by Stanisgod

But he played Keeper pretty effectively.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 18:48 - Aug 22 with 653 viewsjohncharles

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:48 - Aug 21 by Hooparoo

Bidwell has had a good laugh at our expense

Remarkable coincidence that they have a classy looking left back with exactly the same name as some bloke we had that wasn’t very good.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024