Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. 08:20 - Aug 20 with 17359 viewsconnell10

Im expecting a feast of one touch football. 2-1 Madrid.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 15:15 - Aug 21 with 2860 viewsLeedsR

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 09:34 - Aug 21 by CroydonCaptJack

I am quite excited by the prospect of an 'anything can happen' kind of match.

Very much this. Whenever I think we’ve got a good shout, we invariably lose, whenever I think we have little chance, I sometimes get pleasantly surprised. Most of the time I have no idea!
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 15:24 - Aug 21 with 2826 viewskensalriser

Tried to buy a ticket off Twickets earlier. No dice because the seller can't get it to me in time.

Surely it can't take 5+ hours to print a ticket and leave it at the match day collection kiosk.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 15:27 - Aug 21 with 2824 viewsEsox_Lucius

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 15:24 - Aug 21 by kensalriser

Tried to buy a ticket off Twickets earlier. No dice because the seller can't get it to me in time.

Surely it can't take 5+ hours to print a ticket and leave it at the match day collection kiosk.

Any chance of buying one at the gate? or failing that hit up the QPR facebook pages to see if anyone has a spare and can meet you there?

The grass is always greener.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 15:31 - Aug 21 with 2806 viewsderbyhoop

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 14:53 - Aug 21 by JAPRANGERS

Thanks!

So yet again we have to bow down to our sky masters.

He who pays the piper calls the tune.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 15:32 - Aug 21 with 2799 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-1 to my team.

Eze and Hugil.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 16:29 - Aug 21 with 2740 viewsHantsR

Great - I've earned lots of Brownie points doing things in the house including changing the motor on the vacuum cleaner, so I can go out tonight!!

Be on my way shortly >>>>>> 3-0 up in 15 minutes would be nice again? Or having a Boxing Day Taraabt tribute by Eze?

OK just 3 points please.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 16:41 - Aug 21 with 2706 viewsBoston

1 - 1 says I.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 17:03 - Aug 21 with 2658 viewsWatfordR

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 14:05 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

Well I've had a bet on Chair to score plus a separate bet on HT/FT - Draw/Us

I'll go for 2-0 us.

Don't bet much, but I think Chair to score at any time is an outstanding shout. If he starts!
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 17:21 - Aug 21 with 2614 viewsSimonJames

2-0 (Bright)

By the end of the day I'm predicting we will either be 8th or 19th.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 18:50 - Aug 21 with 2461 viewsWatford_Ranger

Kane in for Rangel.

Smith keeps his place. Hope Clive’s theory these loan players are contractually obligated to be picked isn’t true.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:24 - Aug 21 with 2245 viewsTHEBUSH

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 18:50 - Aug 21 by Watford_Ranger

Kane in for Rangel.

Smith keeps his place. Hope Clive’s theory these loan players are contractually obligated to be picked isn’t true.

Clives probably correct, think these players are contractually obliged to play a certain number of games.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:28 - Aug 21 with 2207 viewsloftboy

Where’s little Tom Carroll these days?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:44 - Aug 21 with 2064 viewsStanisgod

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:24 - Aug 21 by THEBUSH

Clives probably correct, think these players are contractually obliged to play a certain number of games.

So if someone better is on the bench you can't start them? Footballs gone mad 😡

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:45 - Aug 21 with 2047 viewsVancouverHoop

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:28 - Aug 21 by loftboy

Injured apparently
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:47 - Aug 21 with 2024 viewsDavieQPR

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:28 - Aug 21 by loftboy

Forgot him. He's still knocking about at Swansea for another year.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:48 - Aug 21 with 2004 viewsToast_R

Red button for me tonight. Looks like its being streamed off someones mobile.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:48 - Aug 21 with 1999 viewskarl

I'm steering clear of a prediction, hoping for Warburton to carry on with some entertaining football.
3 points would be perfect though
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:52 - Aug 21 with 1931 viewsToast_R

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:48 - Aug 21 by karl

I'm steering clear of a prediction, hoping for Warburton to carry on with some entertaining football.
3 points would be perfect though

Started well, Eze flashed one across the goal only needed a touch and its 1 nil. Hope they can keep this up.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 19:53 - Aug 21 with 1926 viewsVancouverHoop

BOS and Eze doing their thing again.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:02 - Aug 21 with 1737 viewsVancouverHoop

Another good game, we've got the edge but still not finishing.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:05 - Aug 21 with 1671 viewsVancouverHoop

Great shot by Eze figertip save from keeper
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:09 - Aug 21 with 1590 viewsMrSheen

Cracking game so far.

Commentator has no idea who half our players are.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:13 - Aug 21 with 1495 viewskensalriser

Cousins not in the squad for Stoke today. Injured or dropped?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:13 - Aug 21 with 1475 viewsVancouverHoop

Eze and BOS tracking back brilliantly tonight. That wasn't happening last season.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:14 - Aug 21 with 1448 viewsR_from_afar

Oh bollox

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024