Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. 08:20 - Aug 20 with 17510 viewsconnell10

Im expecting a feast of one touch football. 2-1 Madrid.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 2584 viewsToast_R

Ripped a new one there
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 2570 viewsVancouverHoop

0-1 mistake from R's corner and breakaway by Swansea. These kind of mistakes are killing us.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:16 - Aug 21 with 2525 viewsVancouverHoop

Amos injured, Scowen coming on.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:16 - Aug 21 with 2524 viewsR_from_afar

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:14 - Aug 21 by R_from_afar

Oh bollox

Pacey counterattack from an Rs corner and it's 1-0 to The Swans

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:17 - Aug 21 with 2493 viewsCamberleyR

Arse

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:17 - Aug 21 with 2458 viewsVancouverHoop

This is too much like the Bristol game for my liking.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:18 - Aug 21 with 2422 viewsdistortR

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:15 - Aug 21 by VancouverHoop

0-1 mistake from R's corner and breakaway by Swansea. These kind of mistakes are killing us.

i'm going off this season now, which means i enjoyed it for a lot longer than last season.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:19 - Aug 21 with 2389 viewsBrazilNutR

disappointing goal, we were looking fairly good as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:25 - Aug 21 with 2167 viewsitsbiga

Why was Famous Amos subbed?

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:29 - Aug 21 with 2053 viewsVancouverHoop

He was injured..

We need more supporting forward movement from our midfield. Smith never moves more than five yards over the halfway line.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:29 - Aug 21 with 2030 viewsR_from_afar

Hells bells where were our centre backs just then? Luckily, Lumley was alert to the danger.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:30 - Aug 21 with 2013 viewsMrSheen

Woken up again. Probably too late for this half.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:30 - Aug 21 with 2017 viewsdistortR

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:29 - Aug 21 by VancouverHoop

He was injured..

We need more supporting forward movement from our midfield. Smith never moves more than five yards over the halfway line.

'hold the line...............HOLD THE 'KIN LINE'
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:33 - Aug 21 with 1895 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Those 4 points Vs Stoke and Huddersfield are looking pretty useless right now. Probably will be two points dropped by the end of this season

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:34 - Aug 21 with 1867 viewsdistortR

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:33 - Aug 21 by RANGERS4EVER

Those 4 points Vs Stoke and Huddersfield are looking pretty useless right now. Probably will be two points dropped by the end of this season

or 4 points gained.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:38 - Aug 21 with 1698 viewsjohncharles

Pretty even so far. Swansea just edging it and deserved their goal. Everything to play for now.
Don’t panic Mr. Mainwaring

Strong and stable my arse.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:42 - Aug 21 with 1599 viewsWatford_Ranger

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:29 - Aug 21 by VancouverHoop

He was injured..

Yeah I thought he was better than most on Saturday but that was a poor, ineffective half.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:42 - Aug 21 with 1593 viewsdavman

Hall and Barbet piss poor again. Swansea just look so much better than us. Early promise leads to nothing for the second game running.

We need an early goal second half...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:45 - Aug 21 with 1537 viewsSuperhoop83

Swansea look very tidy.

Eze is sharp all over the pitch. I think Smith looks pretty good too. We've played well in patches and we need to give the team time to gel.

Not hopeful for the 2nd half but you never know, especially if Chair and Wells are given a run out.....
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 20:46]

Suffering since 1978.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:47 - Aug 21 with 1479 viewsnix

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:42 - Aug 21 by davman

Hall and Barbet piss poor again. Swansea just look so much better than us. Early promise leads to nothing for the second game running.

We need an early goal second half...

I have to agree they seem to block or head away everything we throw at them. But several mistakes from Smith in the first half, including one leading to the goal. If he’s our attacking CM he’s not doing his job well enough today.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:50 - Aug 21 with 1413 viewsdistortR

Chair on for Big Geoff
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:50 - Aug 21 with 1407 viewsCamberleyR

Chair on for Cameron

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:56 - Aug 21 with 1270 viewsVancouverHoop

Looking like Pugh might be coming on, for Smith.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:59 - Aug 21 with 1197 viewsdistortR

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 20:56 - Aug 21 by VancouverHoop

Looking like Pugh might be coming on, for Smith.

warbs going for it. good man
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:00 - Aug 21 with 1140 viewsR_from_afar

I couldn't stand the tension and have gone to do the washing up in the hope that it will get better if I ignore it. Come on my team!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024