Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. 08:20 - Aug 20 with 17511 viewsconnell10

Im expecting a feast of one touch football. 2-1 Madrid.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:25 - Aug 21 with 2415 viewsnix

FFS
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:25 - Aug 21 with 2394 views2Thomas2Bowles

All over 1-3

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:26 - Aug 21 with 2368 viewsVancouverHoop

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:24 - Aug 21 by VancouverHoop

1-3

nuff said

We were pylons. Just practice pylons
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:26 - Aug 21 with 2313 viewsOutintheOrne

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:25 - Aug 21 by nix

FFS

FFS, we need Toni back there.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 21:29]
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:26 - Aug 21 with 2301 viewskensalriser

Well this has all turned to shit quite quickly.

Stoke 3 down at Preston now so perhaps that wasn't such a great result after all.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:26 - Aug 21 with 2293 views2Thomas2Bowles

From 5th to 19th in a week

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:27 - Aug 21 with 2248 viewslongbottom

Shocking defending.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:28 - Aug 21 with 2166 viewsHooparoo

I should have stayed in bed.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:29 - Aug 21 with 2152 viewsBrazilNutR

aghhh so frustrating. We are actually playing some decent football, but the same QPR in the end. Slightly less annoying losing when you play a bit of football, but losing nonetheless..
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:29 - Aug 21 with 2137 viewsdistortR

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:26 - Aug 21 by OutintheOrne

FFS, we need Toni back there.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 21:29]

yeah, can see Leinster getting a recall, or big Geoff dropping back

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 21:34]
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:30 - Aug 21 with 2079 viewsitsbiga

Job Done :(

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:31 - Aug 21 with 2037 viewspaulparker

Can’t fault the effort but we are back to the usual gifting of goals away

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:32 - Aug 21 with 1980 viewsR_from_afar

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:28 - Aug 21 by Hooparoo

I should have stayed in bed.

I stayed in the kitchen as long as possible but I've now run out of washing up... Back watching the game. Glumly.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:32 - Aug 21 with 1964 viewsBrazilNutR

what the hell was that offiside call for.. about 5 players in front of chair...wtf?!?
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:34 - Aug 21 with 1856 viewsWatford_Ranger

Come back Joel. All is forgiven!! Have December off if you must.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:35 - Aug 21 with 1843 viewsjohncharles

Lumley has not had a good evening

Strong and stable my arse.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:35 - Aug 21 with 1840 viewsR_from_afar

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:32 - Aug 21 by BrazilNutR

what the hell was that offiside call for.. about 5 players in front of chair...wtf?!?

Indeed and surely if any of ours were off, they were not active.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 21:37]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:36 - Aug 21 with 1773 viewsBoston

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:29 - Aug 21 by BrazilNutR

aghhh so frustrating. We are actually playing some decent football, but the same QPR in the end. Slightly less annoying losing when you play a bit of football, but losing nonetheless..

Agree, we will lose this game because of a missed handball call when we were at 1-1.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:38 - Aug 21 with 1679 viewsRangersw12

Thought we were the better side and should have had a blatant pen at 1-1

Stupid challenge from Barbet which cost us the game
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:39 - Aug 21 with 1612 viewsBrazilNutR

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:38 - Aug 21 by Rangersw12

Thought we were the better side and should have had a blatant pen at 1-1

Stupid challenge from Barbet which cost us the game

agree, we were totally on top, totally changed the game. stupid lunging in inside the box..
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:41 - Aug 21 with 1524 viewsToast_R

That defence needs work, wont get anywhere conceeding goals so easily. There goes our new fortress anyway, very dissapointing.
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:44 - Aug 21 with 1409 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Some really gorgeous football tonight, but the defending for the three goals was not good enough. Frustrating because we were far from torn apart.

I'm not sure about our penalty claim at 1-1 because I'm not really sure what the rules are anymore.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:48 - Aug 21 with 1321 viewsHooparoo

Bidwell has had a good laugh at our expense

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:48 - Aug 21 with 1309 viewsdistortR

Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:44 - Aug 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Some really gorgeous football tonight, but the defending for the three goals was not good enough. Frustrating because we were far from torn apart.

I'm not sure about our penalty claim at 1-1 because I'm not really sure what the rules are anymore.

22 shots, 3 on target.
meh
Rangers Madrid v Swansalona early match thread. on 21:51 - Aug 21 with 1231 viewsbosh67

Well, all I can say is that we are playing much much better football but that CB pairing just doesn't work or communicate well enough. Barbet is great with the ball at his feet but his positioning and timing are way off at the moment. I'd have big Toni there every day of the week. Just gets the job done and reads the job of defending far better.

Agree with everyone else. Chair really needs to start. Teams have real trouble dealing with him and Samuel.

Disappointing because if they can find a way to shut that back door and play this kind of football they will be okay. But they need Toni in and Barbet out in my view to do that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024