Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ref Thread 07:42 - Aug 22 with 1104 viewstoboboly

Thought he was poor last night.

The play on that instantly became an offside? Wheres the advantage in that. The late offside that came off of their player. The handball on the line. The offside when Chair got the ball and Bright was 10 yards away.

The Ellerslie lino couldn't see past his gut. Standard of officiating is absolutely dire.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ref Thread on 07:52 - Aug 22 with 1056 viewsHunterhoop

I thought the lino was deliberately being vindictive in the last 10 and getting his own back on Hugill and the crowd for giving him stick. Every attack in the last 5 min or so was pulled up for a mythical offside.

How, between him and the ref, they didn’t spot Bidwell’s blatant handball on the line, which would have been a red card and pen to us at 1-1, i’ll never know.
Ref Thread on 07:52 - Aug 22 with 1056 viewsRassilon

While the ref wasn't great, I thought it was the Ellerslie Lino who was the problem. He really appeared not to know the offside rule. Players who weren't active got flagged and as you said, flagging when the ball was played on by a defender. If Hugill had got thesecond goal, which was given offside, it could have changed the end of the game.
Ref Thread on 07:57 - Aug 22 with 1039 viewsMatch82

Ref Thread on 07:52 - Aug 22 by Rassilon

While the ref wasn't great, I thought it was the Ellerslie Lino who was the problem. He really appeared not to know the offside rule. Players who weren't active got flagged and as you said, flagging when the ball was played on by a defender. If Hugill had got thesecond goal, which was given offside, it could have changed the end of the game.

The communication between the ref and that lino was appalling. There was one point where he flagged someone for offside then stood there for a good couple of minutes while play continued and we recycled the ball for another chance. Ball came through and the ref glanced at the linesman who still had his flag up from a couple of minutes earlier.
Ref Thread on 08:03 - Aug 22 with 1022 viewsWokingR

Glad it wasn't just me who was gobsmacked by that advantage/offside. Just assumed it had to have been something else as it was so stupid.
What a complete Spacker!
Ref Thread on 08:28 - Aug 22 with 970 viewsstowmarketrange

At first I was pleased that we’d been given premier league officials,but they were just as bad as the normal ones we get.
The Lino on the ellerslie road side seemed to be making it up as he went along,although after watching it back on sky when I got home,he did seem to be right on a few questionable decisions.
I still think he cocked up a few though.
I’ve just seen the Chair shot on 86 mins.He wins the ball in midfield,takes it forward 10 yards and then shots wide of the goal.The Lino flags for offside.How can anyone be offside if he shoots and it goes wide of the goal,without anyone anywhere near it?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 9:11]
Ref Thread on 08:39 - Aug 22 with 932 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The deflected offside was the one that got me. So blatant. Then Hugill gets booked for complaining.

I am so sick of the officials that these days I don't wish for a homer, I just wish for a neutral ref. My expectations are so low.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024