Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof 09:31 - Aug 24 with 2541 viewsstevec

The dirty fcker originally supported Wolves until his early 20’s, they got relegated then he switched his allegiance to Arsenal.

As I told my son when he was three years old, never trust a man who swaps his football team.

A question every daughter should ask any potential suitor. A flakiness most foul. A trait that scars the man for life.

If further proof required I give you David Mellor and Tim Lovejoy.

Unforgivable.

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 10:33 - Aug 24 with 2406 viewsMytch_QPR

David Cameron thinks Aston Villa and West Ham are the same team.

I wonder who Gove supported originally, given that he's from Edinburgh.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 10:35 - Aug 24 with 2394 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Speaking of David Mellor look at the state of him now:

[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 10:35]
Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 10:46 - Aug 24 with 2355 viewsNov77

David ‘kid’ Jensen, once an ‘R now palace. And what’s with the ‘kid’? He’s 69 years old!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 10:58 - Aug 24 with 2318 viewsjonno

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 10:35 - Aug 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Fcking hell. Surely he's not allowed out in public?
Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 11:07 - Aug 24 with 2290 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 10:58 - Aug 24 by jonno

Fcking hell. Surely he's not allowed out in public?

Only when he’s pretending to be a menopausal dinner lady.
Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 11:55 - Aug 24 with 2240 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 10:46 - Aug 24 by Nov77

David ‘kid’ Jensen, once an ‘R now palace. And what’s with the ‘kid’? He’s 69 years old!

I think ‘Kid’ is shortened Latin for c..t!

Mind you, in view of the nefarious sexual behaviour of many 70s celebrities, why you’d want the moniker ‘Kid’ is just inviting Operation Yewtree to come knocking on your door.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 12:53 - Aug 24 with 2164 viewsDorse

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 10:35 - Aug 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

That picture looks like he's a former Waffen SS officer talking from the exercise yard at Spandau prison about his role on the southern flank of the Kursk salient.

'Nein, I was mainly in der catering division leading un armoured soup kitchen'.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 12:56]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 13:21 - Aug 24 with 2116 viewssmegma

That has to be a syrup ???
Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 16:57 - Aug 24 with 1950 viewstimcocking

It's an absolutely valid point.
Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 17:34 - Aug 24 with 1885 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 16:57 - Aug 24 by timcocking

It's an absolutely valid point.

It is, but just not factually accurate.
Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 17:58 - Aug 24 with 1852 viewsDWQPR

That sounds like Corbyn, his politics is the same, political weather vane. Wànker.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 18:10 - Aug 24 with 1831 viewsHAYESBOY

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 17:58 - Aug 24 by DWQPR

That sounds like Corbyn, his politics is the same, political weather vane. Wànker.

Put you down as a maybe then at the next election...………?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 20:54 - Aug 24 with 1669 viewsstowmarketrange

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 10:46 - Aug 24 by Nov77

Also Phil Collins And roger daltry used to be R’s fans before jumping ship.
Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 02:00 - Aug 25 with 1496 viewsisawqpratwcity

Mention of Phil Collins and Michael Gove suggests sometimes you should embrace a supporter's second thoughts and welcome change.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Jeremy Corbyn’s a Wrong’un - conclusive proof on 11:45 - Aug 25 with 1252 viewsw7r

That’s what a low budget Andy Warhol tribute act would resemble.

What a giant cock.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024