Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Eze bloke........ 17:41 - Aug 24 with 5660 viewssmegma

Is so frustrating. The way he lazily plonked his free kick into the bottom corner to give us the lead. Then he strokes the ball with the outside of his right boot lazily and sets up Hugill for the third goal. What is he going to do next ?? The sooner he eradicates the 'laziness' the better..
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 17:43]
That Eze bloke........ on 17:44 - Aug 24 with 3635 viewskropotkin41

Clearly a bad influence!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

That Eze bloke........ on 17:45 - Aug 24 with 3620 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He was caught well out of position a few times I thought.

Twice at right back tackling Robinson and three times in a defensive midflield position taking the ball off Jacobs.
That Eze bloke........ on 17:49 - Aug 24 with 3581 viewssmegma

That Eze bloke........ on 17:45 - Aug 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

He was caught well out of position a few times I thought.

Twice at right back tackling Robinson and three times in a defensive midflield position taking the ball off Jacobs.

Yeah but .........
That Eze bloke........ on 17:51 - Aug 24 with 3557 viewsstevec

That Eze bloke........ on 17:49 - Aug 24 by smegma

Yeah but .........

And that corner in the first minute, should have caught that
That Eze bloke........ on 17:52 - Aug 24 with 3531 viewsClive_Anderson

He's a great talent.

Please don't let this become the next "evil Les" where people keep going on about a couple of negative comments for years after they stopped.
That Eze bloke........ on 18:00 - Aug 24 with 3448 viewsridethewave

Looks proper good doesn’t he. Brave team selection today, though thought Warbs got it totally wrong with Scowen yet again, who of course immediately cost us a goal. I love that he’s not afraid to make changes and the switch to 3 at the back was perfect. Nice to see Leistner back too, Barber is looking more and more defensively suspect every week.

Hope this is the formation we try and work with now, and I think it’ll look really very good with Amos back in or Smith.

Great day!
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 18:15]
That Eze bloke........ on 18:08 - Aug 24 with 3380 viewsVancouverHoop

That Eze bloke........ on 18:00 - Aug 24 by ridethewave

Looks proper good doesn’t he. Brave team selection today, though thought Warbs got it totally wrong with Scowen yet again, who of course immediately cost us a goal. I love that he’s not afraid to make changes and the switch to 3 at the back was perfect. Nice to see Leistner back too, Barber is looking more and more defensively suspect every week.

Hope this is the formation we try and work with now, and I think it’ll look really very good with Amos back in or Smith.

Great day!
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 18:15]

Maybe a couple too many changes, six is a lot in a team that's still finding itself. But it worked out OK so maybe he knew what he was doing.

I thought Barbet was OK today. He and Lumley seem to have a few communication problems, but otherwise I didn't see too much he did wrong. We were better when Leistner came on, but we had more of the ball by then and Wigan pretty much gave up* once we'd equalised.

*Playing football that is. They did carry on kicking our players and whinging at the ref.
That Eze bloke........ on 18:09 - Aug 24 with 3366 viewsBoston

Imagine how well he could do if he put in a bit of effort.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

That Eze bloke........ on 18:10 - Aug 24 with 3350 viewsWatford_Ranger

Love him. Let’s just appreciate and get behind him while we can.

Please don’t stick him out on the right ever again.
That Eze bloke........ on 18:13 - Aug 24 with 3316 viewsted_hendrix

That Eze bloke........ on 17:44 - Aug 24 by kropotkin41

Clearly a bad influence!

Needs to improve his goal celebrations or he'll never make it, scores a lovely goal and cant be arsed to run around like a looney, just lazily ambles over to the Paddocks with a fcking big grin on his face.
Shocking.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

That Eze bloke........ on 18:22 - Aug 24 with 3223 viewsrunningman75

Needs to keep help getting the points and hidden away in December so he can rest and not be found for the January transfer window.
That Eze bloke........ on 18:33 - Aug 24 with 3129 viewsqprxtc

Bloody good player Eze. Another in the Rangers tradition of quality players that can turn a game with a bit of blinding skill. Stuff that Rangers fans were brought up on.

And that should be loved by all Rangers fans. The way we loved Marsh, Bowles, Stainrod and others who were quality players.

If only Taarabt and Eze were more like them than maybe the Rangers fans who think they are/were lazy would love them as much as Marsh, Bowles etc.......
That Eze bloke........ on 18:38 - Aug 24 with 3086 viewsDejR_vu

Been a different player this season so far. Looks a lot more confident and has been consistent. Not sure why we can’t all enjoy it without feeling the need to goad people though.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

That Eze bloke........ on 18:43 - Aug 24 with 3031 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Nothing a good short back and sides would sort out!

Worked for Bobby Charlton.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

That Eze bloke........ on 18:51 - Aug 24 with 2968 viewsridethewave

That Eze bloke........ on 18:38 - Aug 24 by DejR_vu

Been a different player this season so far. Looks a lot more confident and has been consistent. Not sure why we can’t all enjoy it without feeling the need to goad people though.

Sorry mate down arrowed by mistake
That Eze bloke........ on 19:03 - Aug 24 with 2874 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Goading isn’t very nice, but it’s not as bad as falsely slagging a 19 year old on their debut season.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:08 - Aug 24 with 2846 viewsDejR_vu

That Eze bloke........ on 19:03 - Aug 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Goading isn’t very nice, but it’s not as bad as falsely slagging a 19 year old on their debut season.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. It’s just unnecessary. Why can’t we just enjoy the facts he’s playing well and that we won, without the snide remarks?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 19:10]

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:23 - Aug 24 with 2736 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:08 - Aug 24 by DejR_vu

Two wrongs don’t make a right. It’s just unnecessary. Why can’t we just enjoy the facts he’s playing well and that we won, without the snide remarks?

Welcome to the Internet mate.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:33 - Aug 24 with 2658 viewsElHoop

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:08 - Aug 24 by DejR_vu

A.waste of breath unfortunately, it's not anywhere near enough to be right about something.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:49 - Aug 24 with 2555 viewsEsox_Lucius

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:33 - Aug 24 by ElHoop

A.waste of breath unfortunately, it's not anywhere near enough to be right about something.

Needs to work on his heading ability next, Les Ferdinand standard should be a minimum.

The grass is always greener.

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:09 - Aug 24 with 2482 viewsridethewave

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:49 - Aug 24 by Esox_Lucius

Needs to work on his heading ability next, Les Ferdinand standard should be a minimum.

Out of interest mate, what exactly did you disagree with about my post so much that you had to down arrow it?

Genuinely wondering.
That Eze bloke........ on 20:13 - Aug 24 with 2466 viewsconnell10

I love Eze always have , always will its in my blood!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

That Eze bloke........ on 20:16 - Aug 24 with 2453 viewsconnell10

ps That Chair aint to shabby either! See they can play in the same team as can hugill and wells! Sometimes football is lot more simple than we think.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

That Eze bloke........ on 20:17 - Aug 24 with 2447 viewscaliforniahoop

That Eze bloke........ on 17:44 - Aug 24 by kropotkin41

Clearly a bad influence!

This is why you give young players time, this maybe his last season with us if we don’t get promoted, along with Chair.
That Eze bloke........ on 20:20 - Aug 24 with 2419 viewsDejR_vu

Chair’s the mutts.

Those two together could cause some real damage. They’re the ones who are going to make this team tick the way Freeman did.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024