Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kakay started for the under 23s at lunchtime.... 18:16 - Aug 26 with 1915 viewssmegma

and scored our first goal in a 4-3 win against Sheffield United. Jeez was it hot out there today......other scorers Stephen Duke -McKenna, Joe Gubbins and Deshane Dalling. Then I popped to Hayes and Yeading vs Farnborough with 3 ex QPR on show. Scott Donnelly and Jack Williams for H & Y and Joe Felix for Farnborough.
Kakay started for the under 23s at lunchtime.... on 19:55 - Aug 26 with 1659 viewscaliforniahoop

I overslept, I was going to pop down for the game.
Kakay started for the under 23s at lunchtime.... on 20:28 - Aug 26 with 1594 viewsEsox_Lucius

Joe Felix ended up at Farnborough??? I was told he couldn't wait to leave QPR after he joined us from Fulham but surely he is better than Farnborough.?

The grass is always greener.

Kakay started for the under 23s at lunchtime.... on 22:38 - Aug 26 with 1386 viewssmegma

Kakay started for the under 23s at lunchtime.... on 20:28 - Aug 26 by Esox_Lucius

Joe Felix ended up at Farnborough??? I was told he couldn't wait to leave QPR after he joined us from Fulham but surely he is better than Farnborough.?

Farnborough were pony and Hayes & Yeading not much better. Dire game in all honesty H&Y winning 2-0 with Donnelly scoring from the penalty first half. The players must have been melting second half.
Kakay started for the under 23s at lunchtime.... on 13:27 - Aug 27 with 1125 viewsBoston

Kakay started for the under 23s at lunchtime.... on 22:38 - Aug 26 by smegma

Farnborough were pony and Hayes & Yeading not much better. Dire game in all honesty H&Y winning 2-0 with Donnelly scoring from the penalty first half. The players must have been melting second half.

It’s gonna be a great World Cup☹️

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Kakay started for the under 23s at lunchtime.... on 14:17 - Aug 27 with 1017 viewsLongsufferingR

Kakay started for the under 23s at lunchtime.... on 13:27 - Aug 27 by Boston

It’s gonna be a great World Cup☹️

Yup. What with drinks breaks, VAR breaks and ambulance breaks, I'd allow about 4 hours per game in Qatar
Kakay started for the under 23s at lunchtime.... on 15:12 - Aug 27 with 922 viewsEsox_Lucius

Kakay started for the under 23s at lunchtime.... on 22:38 - Aug 26 by smegma

H&Y don't seem to have found an adequate replacement for Manny Duku yet. He was their leading goalscorer and still managed to miss almost as many as he scored LOL

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024