Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” 20:03 - Aug 31 with 9244 viewsA40Bosh

“And we made them look like Man City”

According to OwlsTalk that is.

I think many of us would bit your hand off at the end of last season for us To finish this season mid table.

Sounds like we played them off the park 2nd half today.

Time not to get carried away and a top 12 finish would be progress when combined with some of the non cup football we are playing at the moment.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 20:07 - Aug 31 with 6756 viewsBoston

We played 'em off the park for most of the game.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 20:35 - Aug 31 with 6556 viewshamptonhillhoop

They've been rattling around the middle of this league a lot longer than us. We've either managed to get promoted twice or inhabited the lower regions of it. Another club with an over inflated opinion of itself
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 20:36 - Aug 31 with 6535 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Long may it continue.

We’re going to surprising a lot of people who think we’re shit.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 20:47 - Aug 31 with 6452 viewsMedwayR

I'm happy for others to consider us among the dregs of the division, it sits fine with me and just makes it all the sweeter and more amusing when we outplay them. I'm not sure why Stoke and Sheff Weds would consider themselves to have a god given right to beat anyone at home, they should know by now that the Championship doesn't work like that, and I think we'll go on surprising a few this season.

Poll: Who’s better?

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 20:58 - Aug 31 with 6342 viewsWatford_Ranger

A mixture of praise and hatred for Leistner and Hugill. Mostly hatred in Hugill’s case.

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/284704-toni-leistner/

“The ref gave us nothing”. Incredible.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 21:01]
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 21:02 - Aug 31 with 6313 viewspaulparker

Fcuk them they are a nothing club always have been always will be

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 21:11 - Aug 31 with 6234 viewsTacticalR

Just had a look at that forum and a lot of them are saying they got outplayed.

Air hostess clique

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 21:12 - Aug 31 with 6228 viewsVancouverHoop

Very funny. I'm always amazed at how one-eyed fans are. Basically "Leistner's a dirty b*stard, should have been red-carded but I wish we had him."
Login to get fewer ads

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 22:20 - Aug 31 with 5879 viewsCiderwithRsie

This season we are the worst side to have played most of the teams we've totally outplayed.

Take that, Brentford.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 22:41 - Aug 31 with 5784 viewsBoston

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 20:58 - Aug 31 by Watford_Ranger

A mixture of praise and hatred for Leistner and Hugill. Mostly hatred in Hugill’s case.

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/284704-toni-leistner/

“The ref gave us nothing”. Incredible.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 21:01]

That's actually one of the more rational selection of reviews from an oppo board that I've ever read.

Why the hate for Hugill..well apart from the goals?

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 22:47 - Aug 31 with 5746 viewsBoston

Strangely, when I log into that Owls board I get inundated with pictures of ladies wearing rather interesting underwear.

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 23:04 - Aug 31 with 5686 viewsPommyhoop

'out muscled' So good to see that on a rival forum

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 23:05 - Aug 31 with 5682 viewsCiderwithRsie

Anyone else get a wave of nostalgia on reading "Iorfa in particular was truly awful"?
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 23:42 - Aug 31 with 5540 viewsdistortR

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 23:05 - Aug 31 by CiderwithRsie

Anyone else get a wave of nostalgia on reading "Iorfa in particular was truly awful"?

lol, domonic iawful.

legend.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 00:01 - Sep 1 with 5469 viewskensalriser

That's pretty funny considering they're 11th now and finished 12th last season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 00:14 - Sep 1 with 5419 viewsTrom

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 21:02 - Aug 31 by paulparker

Fcuk them they are a nothing club always have been always will be

I remember Wednesday as a big club with a massive stadium in my youth.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 00:37 - Sep 1 with 5337 viewsDavieQPR

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 00:14 - Sep 1 by Trom

I remember Wednesday as a big club with a massive stadium in my youth.

That's the trouble that's what they still think.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 00:49 - Sep 1 with 5298 viewsPommyhoop

Ha ha ha ha If only this was true https://imgbb.com/][img]
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 1:03]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 01:19 - Sep 1 with 5226 viewsHooparoo

I would have taken at the start of the season having 10 points after 6 games going in to the first international break.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 01:29 - Sep 1 with 5199 viewstimcocking

It's a fcuking absurd comment. QPR are many things, but to use the words 'bland' and 'mediocrity' shows this geezer up as a fcuking retard who knows literally nothing about football. They are two words you could never associate with our marvellous little football club.

Beautiful, cool, impressive, admirable, wondrous. These are QPR words you stupid Sheffield tw@t.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 05:50 - Sep 1 with 5012 viewsisawqpratwcity

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 01:29 - Sep 1 by timcocking

It's a fcuking absurd comment. QPR are many things, but to use the words 'bland' and 'mediocrity' shows this geezer up as a fcuking retard who knows literally nothing about football. They are two words you could never associate with our marvellous little football club.

Beautiful, cool, impressive, admirable, wondrous. These are QPR words you stupid Sheffield tw@t.

They were probably talking about our kit.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 08:34 - Sep 1 with 4643 viewstimcocking

It's just jealousy rearing it's ugly head...
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 10:07 - Sep 1 with 4389 viewshorshamHoop

From my longstanding "owls" mate who now lives in France

Excellent result for your boys. I watched the game here in France on ifollow and the win was fully deserved. The quality of the through balls to your forwards was outstanding.
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 10:36 - Sep 1 with 4290 viewswrinklyhoop

Amazing how one eyed some fans can be! None of those posters noticed we bossed the game playing some decent football, while they often resorted to breaking it up with deliberate fouling. On top of giving a really soft penalty, how the ref booked only four of their players was remarkable, whatever happened to 'persistent foul play'?
QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 11:55 - Sep 1 with 4124 viewsDorse

QPR are the “Bland Poster Boys For Mid Table Mediocrity” on 01:29 - Sep 1 by timcocking

Such a change from 'gob' and 'bummed'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024