Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nfl fans 01:31 - Sep 4 with 29529 viewsbob566

Predictions please. I'm a cowboys fan but if they get the zeke deal done I reckon they'll be there or thereabouts
Nfl fans on 12:55 - Oct 15 with 2440 viewstoboboly

Nfl fans on 12:53 - Oct 15 by thame_hoops

The cap hit would be big I suspect. In the last 13 games cam is 0-9, Allen is 4-0 😧

Would be brave to get rid of a franchise QB but he’s fallen off a cliff since his MVP season

And Mcaffrey has come alive in those four games. I think I would try and get Cam off the books and use the wages elsewhere.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Nfl fans on 13:31 - Oct 15 with 2429 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nfl fans on 12:53 - Oct 15 by thame_hoops

The cap hit would be big I suspect. In the last 13 games cam is 0-9, Allen is 4-0 😧

Would be brave to get rid of a franchise QB but he’s fallen off a cliff since his MVP season

Did it coincide with his injury?

The grass is always greener.

Nfl fans on 13:38 - Oct 15 with 2422 viewstoboboly

Nfl fans on 13:31 - Oct 15 by Esox_Lucius

He does get injured a lot, part of his game style I suppose.

Nfl fans on 13:55 - Oct 15 with 2415 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 13:31 - Oct 15 by Esox_Lucius

He’s had a few injuries. Dude is as quick as a RB but built like a linebacker. I remember early on his career (and MVP season) he’s run it all the time and never slide, took some big hits. I’m rooting for him, loved him on all or nothing
Nfl fans on 14:44 - Oct 15 with 2404 viewssimmo

Nfl fans on 23:59 - Oct 11 by thame_hoops

I hope CMC is fit, what a talent, enjoy mate. Not much going on outside the stadium like Wembley though

Cheers mate, it was great and as you probably saw, Run CMC did the business again. It was actually my first ever NFL live game and I can't wait to go again, the whole thing is a show and being able to chill, have a beer in your seat and talk amongst yourselves made the whole thing fly by.

A mention for Tottenham Stadium too, had high expectations of the place but they were comprehensively surpassed. Easily the best modern stadium I've ever been to and that kop style stand is incredible. Love that it's in exactly the same place too, alongside the high street and surrounded by residential housing and estates, like community clubs should be. If you get a chance to go, I'd recommend you take it.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Nfl fans on 15:47 - Oct 15 with 2388 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 14:44 - Oct 15 by simmo

Cheers mate, it was great and as you probably saw, Run CMC did the business again. It was actually my first ever NFL live game and I can't wait to go again, the whole thing is a show and being able to chill, have a beer in your seat and talk amongst yourselves made the whole thing fly by.

A mention for Tottenham Stadium too, had high expectations of the place but they were comprehensively surpassed. Easily the best modern stadium I've ever been to and that kop style stand is incredible. Love that it's in exactly the same place too, alongside the high street and surrounded by residential housing and estates, like community clubs should be. If you get a chance to go, I'd recommend you take it.

Great game for a bar with a big screen, group of ya sitting around a table... actually better than going to the stadium a lot of the time.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nfl fans on 04:55 - Oct 16 with 2352 viewstimcocking

Refs deciding games again. Glad to know it isn't only QPR who get screwed by the refs on a regular basis.
Nfl fans on 02:11 - Oct 18 with 2286 viewsBoston

Uh oh, Mahomes injured on QB sneak.

Login to get fewer ads

Nfl fans on 08:07 - Oct 18 with 2247 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 02:11 - Oct 18 by Boston

Uh oh, Mahomes injured on QB sneak.

Looked nasty, they popped his kneecap back into place 🤢

How bad does Flacco look, thought he’d have a good season with Lyndsey to throw check downs too
Nfl fans on 08:12 - Oct 18 with 2244 viewstoboboly

Nfl fans on 08:07 - Oct 18 by thame_hoops

Looked nasty, they popped his kneecap back into place 🤢

How bad does Flacco look, thought he’d have a good season with Lyndsey to throw check downs too

Found a good podcast on Aaron Hernandez, football and head injuries in the NFL and college game;

https://wondery.com/shows/gladiator/

Nfl fans on 23:20 - Oct 20 with 2210 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 08:12 - Oct 18 by toboboly

Found a good podcast on Aaron Hernandez, football and head injuries in the NFL and college game;

https://wondery.com/shows/gladiator/

That is excellent isn’t it. Didn’t realise he was a fag either, the Boston globe spotlight team are amazing investigators
Nfl fans on 23:58 - Oct 20 with 2193 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 23:20 - Oct 20 by thame_hoops

That is excellent isn’t it. Didn’t realise he was a fag either, the Boston globe spotlight team are amazing investigators

Used to be a Globe man, then 20 years ago it literally went all gay every day. The AH claims are completely unproven, he may or may not be, who effing cares, what is true is he was a seriously dangerous gang member, everyone and their dog knew it, a number of Pats players had made it known how unhappy they were with who was hanging around the training ground.
But, you watching the Seahawks, Ravens game? Jackson playing a blinder, c’mon Baltimore.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 23:59]

Nfl fans on 00:15 - Oct 21 with 2184 viewsBoston

Woohoo, time to go home Seattle.

Nfl fans on 10:14 - Oct 21 with 2153 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 00:15 - Oct 21 by Boston

Woohoo, time to go home Seattle.

what a great win
Nfl fans on 10:35 - Oct 21 with 2149 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 23:58 - Oct 20 by Boston

Used to be a Globe man, then 20 years ago it literally went all gay every day. The AH claims are completely unproven, he may or may not be, who effing cares, what is true is he was a seriously dangerous gang member, everyone and their dog knew it, a number of Pats players had made it known how unhappy they were with who was hanging around the training ground.
But, you watching the Seahawks, Ravens game? Jackson playing a blinder, c’mon Baltimore.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 23:59]

the pod details his gangs from his college in florida too and the team turning blind eyes. the gay bits were quite funny, players warning other players about his strange lewd behaviour. yeah who cares about his sexuality but I was just surprised
Nfl fans on 12:36 - Oct 21 with 2133 viewsTonto

oh what a shame... handing out thrashings to the Eagles never tires....

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nfl fans on 01:49 - Oct 22 with 2112 viewsBoston

15 mins in and the Pats are 17-0 up in East Rutherford. I can see Jets fans going home already.

Nfl fans on 13:52 - Oct 22 with 2062 viewsBoston

33-0. But now we move into a tougher run of games. They signed some bloke called Mohamed something or other, from someone or other this morning.

Nfl fans on 14:08 - Oct 22 with 2059 viewsCincyHoop

Nfl fans on 13:52 - Oct 22 by Boston

33-0. But now we move into a tougher run of games. They signed some bloke called Mohamed something or other, from someone or other this morning.

Mohammed Sanu - solid WR3, maybe can stretch it as a WR2. Good possession receiver. I believe he maybe went to Rutgers for school? Played in Cincinnati and Atlanta prior to this morning. Decent player, Tom will make him look like the second coming of Jerry Rice I'm sure.
Nfl fans on 14:19 - Oct 22 with 2057 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 14:08 - Oct 22 by CincyHoop

Mohammed Sanu - solid WR3, maybe can stretch it as a WR2. Good possession receiver. I believe he maybe went to Rutgers for school? Played in Cincinnati and Atlanta prior to this morning. Decent player, Tom will make him look like the second coming of Jerry Rice I'm sure.

Liked him at bengals and was hoping the ravens would’ve made a trade for him 3 years ago but he signed for a lot of money in Atlanta

Falcons are a hot mess right now, never recovered from the Super Bowl loss
Nfl fans on 14:45 - Oct 24 with 2021 viewsCincyHoop

Nfl fans on 14:19 - Oct 22 by thame_hoops

Liked him at bengals and was hoping the ravens would’ve made a trade for him 3 years ago but he signed for a lot of money in Atlanta

Falcons are a hot mess right now, never recovered from the Super Bowl loss

The Falcons are the biggest fraud in the NFL. Just goes to show, you build teams from the inside out, not the outside in. Alll the skill players in the world, can't win a game.
Nfl fans on 20:57 - Oct 26 with 1967 viewsEsox_Lucius

NCAAF today, Fields and JK Dobbins were their usual high performing selves but Chase Young put in a Heisman Trophy winner performance today, four sacks and five tackles. I wouldn't be surprised if the Buckeyes ended up #1 or #2 this season.

The grass is always greener.

Nfl fans on 21:28 - Oct 26 with 1960 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 20:57 - Oct 26 by Esox_Lucius

NCAAF today, Fields and JK Dobbins were their usual high performing selves but Chase Young put in a Heisman Trophy winner performance today, four sacks and five tackles. I wouldn't be surprised if the Buckeyes ended up #1 or #2 this season.

Incredible, the size of the crowds at some of these college games.

Nfl fans on 20:23 - Oct 27 with 1909 viewsBoston

Absolutely pissing down in New England, might level the playing field.

Nfl fans on 23:55 - Oct 27 with 1881 viewsBoston

27-13. Game over after 15mins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024