Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seb Argentina 08:25 - Sep 13 with 1397 viewsGloucs_R

Is that his post that the official site is promoting?

Wasn't he a little dodgy and only came for a visa or something?

[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 8:25]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Seb Argentina on 08:34 - Sep 13 with 1368 viewsNorthernr

Yes it is and no he wasn't.
Seb Argentina on 09:01 - Sep 13 with 1300 viewsGloucs_R

Seb Argentina on 08:34 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Yes it is and no he wasn't.

Thanks for clarifying.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Seb Argentina on 09:04 - Sep 13 with 1288 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I believe my chum Kevin and I were the first Rfosi to meet Seb in 2002.

He’d actually made contact with us in the Manc Rs a year earlier and knowing that my mate and I were going to travel Latin America we kept in touch and met up in BA. I can only say he’s a genuine person. We remain friends and like many of us, life has had its ups and downs and yet, when I spoke to him last year, he never lets his head down.

I naturally asked, how a Boludo from BA could end up supporting QPR? One night he was at home playing a football game on his computer and decided to pick a team at random and next thing....

He once worked on an Argentine football show and each episode he prepared a piece on Argentinians playing overseas. In the week where the goals of Señors Crespo, Veron etc. all featured, South American’s were treated to Gino Padula’s goal contra Chesterfield!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Seb Argentina on 09:47 - Sep 13 with 1193 viewsthame_hoops

He didn’t help himself when instead of going back home to Argentina he suddenly revealed he had a mum in Brighton and stayed! I remember seeing him at Crewe away on a Tuesday night, signing autographs and posing for photos
Seb Argentina on 19:42 - Sep 13 with 887 viewssmegma

That's all well and good but what's his favourite queso ???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024