Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops 17:28 - Sep 13 with 2107 viewsA40Bosh

Have not had to use the live stream yet this season but am in LA this weekend so I am planning to buy the stream as it will be 8am here.

I know some people have been complaining about the availability of the stream but is it still generally watchable this season?

Shout out to any LA based Hoops - not sure if we have any - I suspect there won't be any LA bars showing English Championship live matches at 8am in the morning here?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 18:55 - Sep 13 with 2049 viewsStevenageRanger

Purchased a couple of times while away. First time vs Stoke was brilliant not a single issue. 2nd time vs Wigan, it didn't work at all for me. Was on a mac and was using safari and since read that its best to use Chrome.
Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 22:34 - Sep 13 with 2008 viewsA40Bosh

Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 18:55 - Sep 13 by StevenageRanger

Purchased a couple of times while away. First time vs Stoke was brilliant not a single issue. 2nd time vs Wigan, it didn't work at all for me. Was on a mac and was using safari and since read that its best to use Chrome.

Thanks Mate
I have a laptop with Chrome, so that at least takes out on variable :-)

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 22:55 - Sep 13 with 2000 viewsqueensparker

Last season it was flawless, season before broke a lot and some whole games didn’t stream at all.

This year I’ve had a few issues for the first 30 mins or so in a couple of games where it throws up random errors (same setup, Chrome on a Mac, don’t bother with other browsers) and then just when I’m about to frisbee the f–king laptop out the window it’s suddenly started working.

Not great really for the money they’re charging but if you have issues keep trying, in my experience if there are problems it will work eventually
Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 22:56 - Sep 13 with 1998 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hi Bosh,

Haven’t seen all of our games this year but generally the service has been good.

Had a problem logging on for one game but changed to Chrome and that for it done.

I’d start about thirty minutes before, just to be on the safe side. Once the stream opens it up I generally go from auto to 360 on the settings wheel in the bottom right hand corner and that seems to help minimise crashes.

Hope it works for you.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 02:26 - Sep 14 with 1929 viewsMatch82

It's recommended to use phone or tablet and use the official app rather than chrome or another browser.

I've done that and have personally been very happy with it over the last couple of years.
Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 02:28 - Sep 14 with 1929 viewsB_Wad

Welcome to Los Angeles. I don't know of any places showing QPR streams although some pubs seem amenable if we seem like we will spend enough money on beer. As far as I know it is just you and me here in LA County, although another Hoop up in Santa Barbara.

I haven't been watching the streams other than when on ESPN+. I know I should support the club, but I usually have work and try to get a run in on Saturday morning, so watching live is a challenge.

Also, hate to break this but I believe kick off is 7 am PDT.
Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 02:34 - Sep 14 with 1926 viewsMatch82

Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 02:28 - Sep 14 by B_Wad

Welcome to Los Angeles. I don't know of any places showing QPR streams although some pubs seem amenable if we seem like we will spend enough money on beer. As far as I know it is just you and me here in LA County, although another Hoop up in Santa Barbara.

I haven't been watching the streams other than when on ESPN+. I know I should support the club, but I usually have work and try to get a run in on Saturday morning, so watching live is a challenge.

There's a San Diego hoop and a Phoenix hoop out that way too. Both transplants from Chicago. Splitters.
Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 06:17 - Sep 14 with 1901 viewsMelakaRanger

Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 02:34 - Sep 14 by Match82

There's a San Diego hoop and a Phoenix hoop out that way too. Both transplants from Chicago. Splitters.

I echo the above posts re reliability. In the UK I've watched all home games via the QPR pass using a VPN on an iMac using Safari. The VPN speed has been mid 30 megs

The first game didnt start on time and froze a few times in the first 15 mins, since then I have to say its been totally reliable.

I'll be watching todays game this way too!
Login to get fewer ads

Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 07:56 - Sep 14 with 1860 viewsjonno

First year it was very unreliable, last year was a definite improvement although still occasional issues but this year has been fine, the only time I had a problem was down to my own stupidity. Recommend you use Chrome to watch it although I have had it work OK on Safari on the mac.
Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 14:57 - Sep 14 with 1767 viewscharmr

Brought the Stoke game and it didn’t work. Emails from club slow and also one from Stoke City identifying a problem. Asked therefore for a refund, never got a reply. It was only $8, it just left a bad taste. Poor PR.
Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 15:06 - Sep 14 with 1743 viewsA40Bosh

Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 02:28 - Sep 14 by B_Wad

hi mate
Fortunately I realised in time that i had the time wrong yesterday

Quality of Live Stream Matches (Attn Bri Mc) + LA Hoops on 15:52 - Sep 14 with 1654 viewsBoston

Commentary disappeared from the audio service for a few minutes. S’funny coz you could hear the crowd perfect.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024