Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Are We Quite Good Now? 09:13 - Sep 20 with 3400 viewsDorse

I am pretty sure that are but I feel like one of those ladies off Jeremy Kyle who keep going back to Wayne because 'he's changed'. I keep waiting for the inevitable domestic, precipitated by him coming home smelling of Chelsea.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 09:25 - Sep 20 with 3349 viewsWokingR

Oi !
You can't come on here using the C word like that.
So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 09:31 - Sep 20 with 3335 viewsDWQPR

Yeah I reckon we are quite good now. Even if it is a roller coaster season sprinkled with disappointments I’d rather see our team playing like they are and lose rather than some of the dirge we have been spoonfed for the last few seasons and still lose. Under Holloway and McLaren I wouldn’t have even entertained the thought of going to Millwall tomorrow but now I’ve got my ticket and cannot wait for kick off

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 09:34 - Sep 20 with 3326 viewsHayesender

Last season I really started to fall out of love with QPR and going was a chore.

Now I can't wait for the games to come around again.

I'm sure there's gonna be few kicks in the knackers along the way, but I'm gonna enjoy this while it lasts

Poll: Shamima Beghum

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 10:10 - Sep 20 with 3244 viewsFDC

When you take your mate to watch QPR away at Chesterfield in the pissing rain and they are an absolute disgrace.

"They're not like this when you're not here, honestly -- you don't know them like I do"
So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 10:12 - Sep 20 with 3239 viewsAntti_Heinola

I think a good point was made on the pod - our results have been good but not amazing, and we've lost to the only two decent teams we've played. So very tough to tell. I think it is fair to say we're a lot better than we all thought we might be when everyone was sh!tting bricks that we weren't signing a striker (remember that?)

Bare bones.

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 10:18 - Sep 20 with 3212 viewsnix

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 10:12 - Sep 20 by Antti_Heinola

I think a good point was made on the pod - our results have been good but not amazing, and we've lost to the only two decent teams we've played. So very tough to tell. I think it is fair to say we're a lot better than we all thought we might be when everyone was sh!tting bricks that we weren't signing a striker (remember that?)

Yes, this. If it means that we're more enjoyable to watch, certainly from last season, then it's a resounding yes.

If it means will we be challenging Leeds, Bristol City and West Brom to the title then it's an almost certain no. We've got too many vulnerable areas that the really good teams can exploit.

But quite good in terms of progressing, being both entertaining and hard working, absolutely.

Well done for all the hard work that's gone on both behind the scenes and front of house to contribute to this.
So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 11:23 - Sep 20 with 3097 viewsdavman

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 10:18 - Sep 20 by nix

Yes, this. If it means that we're more enjoyable to watch, certainly from last season, then it's a resounding yes.

If it means will we be challenging Leeds, Bristol City and West Brom to the title then it's an almost certain no. We've got too many vulnerable areas that the really good teams can exploit.

But quite good in terms of progressing, being both entertaining and hard working, absolutely.

Well done for all the hard work that's gone on both behind the scenes and front of house to contribute to this.

Gotta agree with Antti and nix - a massive improvement, but still something to prove against the "better" teams (whoever they are). That said, we weren't far away from Swansea and gave the game against City away...

Also, where we've lost intensity, we don't look half as good and that is the warning bell...

Can we kick on from here is the question although its a HELL of a lot better than where I thought we were pre-season!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 11:32 - Sep 20 with 3078 viewsfrancisbowles

There will be more days where it doesn't go for us, and the harder we try the worse it gets as we try to break teams down. (as Jordan Hugill found, individually last Saturday)

The key is to bounce back with a good performance and a result and not to go on confidence damaging losing runs, which are extremely difficult to get out of.

Lot's of improvement needed in many areas but the football is so much more exciting that I'm looking forward to it.

Unlike last season we have to the opportunity to strengthen in January if we want to/need to.
Login to get fewer ads

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 14:33 - Sep 20 with 2836 viewsRANGERS4EVER

At the end of the day its been enjoyable so far, with some great football along the way. BUT, we are seven games in. It is way too early to tell. Every team has good runs. After our 1-0 win vs Villa last season i thought we were great and looked the real deal. When we beat Derby 4-2 under Magilton i thought we were unstoppable. A lot can change, i hope not but its too early to determine. Charlton are 3rd and I still think they might get relegated. Just enjoying each game as it comes. Starting with Millwall.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 19:46 - Sep 20 with 2621 viewsDavieQPR

Look at the 'lesser' teams we have beaten. If we had lost to Sheff Wed they would be 5 pts above us, Luton would be equal and Wigan 2 pts behind. Too early to tell who is good or bad at the moment.
The only thing I keep thinking is what are Sky going to do next year if Leeds get promoted.
So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 21:18 - Sep 20 with 2519 viewsLythamR

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 19:46 - Sep 20 by DavieQPR

Look at the 'lesser' teams we have beaten. If we had lost to Sheff Wed they would be 5 pts above us, Luton would be equal and Wigan 2 pts behind. Too early to tell who is good or bad at the moment.
The only thing I keep thinking is what are Sky going to do next year if Leeds get promoted.

We are attractive and a serious threat when in full flow but I think there is still a brittleness to the teams confidence

We certainly look better than relegation fodder but I think we are in a false position at the moment and will still be delighted if we finish upper mid table at the end of the season
So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 21:46 - Sep 20 with 2504 viewsDWQPR

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 19:46 - Sep 20 by DavieQPR

Don’t give a flying shît what Sky do if Leeds get promoted as they’ll only be runners-up to us!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 16:56 - Sep 21 with 2249 viewsDorse

I think we are quite good.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 17:09 - Sep 21 with 2187 viewshopphoops

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 16:56 - Sep 21 by Dorse

I think we are quite good.

I think we're jolly good.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 17:22 - Sep 21 with 2098 viewsdigswellhoop

we are playing ok .Lets not get carried away top half would be great
So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 17:24 - Sep 21 with 2073 viewsHunterhoop

I think we might be. Eze and Chair have to be two of the best and most creative players in the league; a more robust defence with the BFG back there; Cameron back from injury; Manning on fire; two forwards in the goals. Sounds like the makings of a good side to me.

West Brom will be the biggest indicator of the season so far though. If, and it’s a big if, can beat them at home, we have to be taken seriously by everyone in the league. A draw would be a perfectly good result though.
So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 14:44 - Sep 22 with 1758 viewsBushRanger82

I think it's safe to say, we are better than last season. 😁
So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 16:03 - Sep 22 with 1610 viewsHantsR

I think we are quite good and playing without a defence does add quite a frisson of excitement.
So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 13:41 - Sep 24 with 1233 viewsthemodfather

qpr are playing good football the way qpr fans like, ball to feet, quick tempo....intelligent, it's maybe not all perfect but warburton has done a great job so far..we are on a good run, scoring and playing well. we are most likely gonna lose some but most want improvement, steady ship and developing the youth.
So, Are We Quite Good Now? on 22:43 - Sep 24 with 1054 viewsLblock

I seriously think the next 3 games will shape our season

Three wins and I think the Holiday Inn at Wembley will be getting an enquiry about another 78 people booking for May next year. I’d really fancy us to make the play offs .

Five points and I’d say all good and upper reaches of table should be minimum
Four points same as about
Three and the excitement may fade like the distant summer sun

Anything less than three and it’s all up in the air.

My thoughts are we’ll get four points, happy enough

So far it’s been great. Could easily of got something both both games we’ve lost. The signing of Hugill was defining for me, brings the best out of NikNak
My fear is actually our game management but not the dark art type. We just seem prone to complacency at times, or maybe we’re in shock at how well we’re doing in games and just stop!!!

Millwall away with the dwindling September sunshine glinting off a freshly polished Everyman 8 berth caravan is one thing; Cardiff away on a damp autumnal October midweek evening an entirely different proposition

No must win games on the horizon just yet

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024