Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Small shout for Lumley after today 22:17 - Sep 21 with 2220 viewsqueensparker

That Luton mistake was shocking and he’s been subject to a lot of muttering about his place, but I thought today he made a few tough saves look easy, caught a couple of efforts that a lot of other keepers would have palmed out, and best of all played some great, risky balls out all game long.

Shows a lot of character that.
Small shout for Lumley after today on 22:31 - Sep 21 with 2133 viewsnumptydumpty

Yes good man

Sensible to not immediately react to a howler and cause his confidence potentially to be big time dented by demotion

Its why mark warburton is the manager and half us fans are not

Think his ideals of giving players a few bad games in the hope that they can shove the critics and overcome their weaknesses by proving they only temporary and giving players opportunities to revert to type and show that mistakes can be learnt from

Ie the Mark Warburton school of management...

Good oh ...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Small shout for Lumley after today on 22:46 - Sep 21 with 2081 viewsLongsufferingR

What mistake against Luton?
Small shout for Lumley after today on 22:56 - Sep 21 with 2026 viewsTacticalR

Lumley's mistake last week wasn't fatal, Białkowski's mistake today was.

Air hostess clique

Small shout for Lumley after today on 23:34 - Sep 21 with 1889 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Agree with this. I remember the misplaced cross in the first half that could have easily been a goal. He really came to play and I commend him, especially with us sniffing at other keepers and some clamoring for Kelly.
Small shout for Lumley after today on 09:54 - Sep 22 with 1543 viewssmegma

He's the best keeper we have. We also have some decent back up waiting for a chance. How it should be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024