Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread 21:46 - Sep 23 with 3608 viewsjohann28

Feeling a bit odd. Have always enjoyed the music threads, so I thought I'd start one. I'm very old, so my contribution is the Great Rory, but always love new stuff.

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 23:01 - Sep 23 with 3540 viewsLythamR

Keeping the Irish connection. Lets hope what we have is not
The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 23:12 - Sep 23 with 3531 viewsEsox_Lucius

Irish connection you say? One of my favourites and brings back a lot of good memories of a night in Ballinasloe.

The grass is always greener.

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 23:19 - Sep 23 with 3523 viewsted_hendrix

Rory you say?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 23:45 - Sep 23 with 3502 viewsFDC

Refusing-to-come-down vibes

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 10:52 - Sep 24 with 3364 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 11:34 - Sep 24 with 3332 viewsWatfordR

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 12:32 - Sep 24 with 3292 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Well their not Irish but they do have Mac in their name and they had Green in them.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 12:36 - Sep 24 with 3289 viewsMaggsinho

Login to get fewer ads

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 13:18 - Sep 24 with 3251 viewsKensal_Ranger

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 19:33 - Sep 24 with 3170 viewsWoog

Local boys (to me anyway) finally, after many years, going global. Epic live.

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 22:33 - Oct 20 with 3014 viewsjohann28

Just feel like dancing

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 09:58 - Oct 21 with 2907 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 08:18 - Oct 22 with 2807 viewsElHoop

I miss Prince.

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 09:27 - Oct 22 with 2791 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 10:28 - Oct 22 with 2776 viewsonlyrinmoray

Im also a Rory fan saw him 3 times but this is just an epic piece of music, like Rory no longer with us

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 11:59 - Oct 22 with 2734 viewsPeterHucker

Saw these guys play last night and they were brilliant.

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 12:52 - Oct 22 with 2716 viewsR_from_afar

I'm loving the Rory! Thanks for sharing. I am teaching myself to play his song "Laundromat".

This band have been at it for thirty years, just doing it for fun, not money:

Not sure if any of you know this guitarist, but he serves up some decent melodic, heavy rock:

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 23:06 - Oct 23 with 2655 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 22:54 - Oct 24 with 2589 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 23:03 - Oct 24 with 2582 viewsqprxtc

I dreamt last night that I was in the top floor of a tower block and way down below on the first floor was the devil shouting out of the window at me in his red furnace of a flat to turn my bloody music down. I was playing this song. I told him to stick it up his a rse! Odd.

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 23:17 - Oct 24 with 2576 viewsted_hendrix

Learn the words properly, then next time your hammering down the M4 with it on the car radio musical thingy you can sing it out loudly and not look like a pussy,,,$ < d {@
&

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Holy Shit What Is Happening Music Thread on 12:23 - Oct 31 with 2464 viewsR_from_afar

I've been an IQ fan for about 30 years but only just heard this today. Man alive, this is awesome, the dynamics are stunning and the short guitar solo is like a pot of boiling lava. Well, I liked it, maybe someone else will
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 12:23]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024