Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Bury (and all for the want of a horseshoe nail)! 21:44 - Sep 26 with 1019 viewsRangersDave

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11774/11820280/debbie-jevans-says-efl-no

[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 22:12]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Poor old Bury (and all for the want of a horseshoe nail)! on 02:55 - Sep 27 with 901 viewsMiss_Terraces

Fair???
They didn't get promoted by totally fair means.
I accept that but............
They are not going to play a game this season, all their players have left, they didn't technically get promoted, ( they didn't get to play in league 1). Have they not suffered enough?
I will be disgusted if our club voted against them.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Poor old Bury (and all for the want of a horseshoe nail)! on 04:15 - Sep 27 with 871 viewsstowmarketrange

Poor old Bury (and all for the want of a horseshoe nail)! on 02:55 - Sep 27 by Miss_Terraces

Fair???
They didn't get promoted by totally fair means.
I accept that but............
They are not going to play a game this season, all their players have left, they didn't technically get promoted, ( they didn't get to play in league 1). Have they not suffered enough?
I will be disgusted if our club voted against them.

I bet 24 of the votes would’ve come from the teams in league 2.Considering that only 1 will fall through the trap door into the national league,it’s hardly surprising,but how can a club that has been in the league for so long just be cast aside?
Shame on all those clubs that voted them out of the league.They have been royally shafted by the owner and now the clubs in the EFL.
Poor old Bury (and all for the want of a horseshoe nail)! on 07:37 - Sep 27 with 788 viewsstevec

Plenty of sides in the National League who deserve to enter the EFL, Bury were given chance after chance to prove they were a fit and proper club and simply couldn’t do it.

If they do start again as high as the National League they’ve got off lightly.
Poor old Bury (and all for the want of a horseshoe nail)! on 08:32 - Sep 27 with 720 viewsElHoop

Hopefully they'll play Wealdstone next season then. The Stones had to go all the way to the bottom and are finally looking fairly close to getting back to their level. As an aside I'll ask the question - whose current winning running will end first - The Stones or the Hoops? Hopefully neither of them for a while longer anyway.
Poor old Bury (and all for the want of a horseshoe nail)! on 08:37 - Sep 27 with 713 viewsToast_R

Poor old Bury (and all for the want of a horseshoe nail)! on 07:37 - Sep 27 by stevec

Plenty of sides in the National League who deserve to enter the EFL, Bury were given chance after chance to prove they were a fit and proper club and simply couldn’t do it.

If they do start again as high as the National League they’ve got off lightly.

As far as the owners go but the for the fans it's a real sh*tter.

Can you imagine if that were QPR and how we'd all feel?
Poor old Bury (and all for the want of a horseshoe nail)! on 09:16 - Sep 27 with 661 viewsjoe90

Considering the financial state of numerous football league clubs I would have thought they'd have voted for Bury to remain.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024