Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tonights result 14:59 - Oct 2 with 730 viewsenfieldargh

tonights result

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

tonights result on 16:07 - Oct 2 with 653 viewsdavman

Very negative thing to say, but I think Saturday may give us a bit of a hangover. As Clive has been saying recently, maybe the results are more to do with our opposition than us? Before Saturday, the two league defeats could have been so different and we were well in both games.

Saturday, on the other hand, was a rude awakening and we weren't close or threatening enough.

This team relies on energy and effective pressing, which is easier when confidence is high. If we go into tonight fearing that Cardiff are better than us, we will not press confidently and will suffer.

Fingers crossed I am wrong yet again!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

tonights result on 18:02 - Oct 2 with 556 viewsenfieldargh

tonights result on 16:07 - Oct 2 by davman

Very negative thing to say, but I think Saturday may give us a bit of a hangover. As Clive has been saying recently, maybe the results are more to do with our opposition than us? Before Saturday, the two league defeats could have been so different and we were well in both games.

Saturday, on the other hand, was a rude awakening and we weren't close or threatening enough.

This team relies on energy and effective pressing, which is easier when confidence is high. If we go into tonight fearing that Cardiff are better than us, we will not press confidently and will suffer.

Fingers crossed I am wrong yet again!

Nail head bang

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024