Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Clive 13:54 - Oct 4 with 1648 viewsBuckR

Always enjoy reading through your old reports of games from seasons gone by when I'm not busy (on the loo) but seems the match reports link on the features tab no longer goes anywhere?
FAO Clive on 13:56 - Oct 4 with 1632 viewsNorthernr

Hmmm, it does for me. Should open up into a separate menu of seasons if you hover over it. Just tried it. The top two seasons are the wrong way round but other than that...
FAO Clive on 13:57 - Oct 4 with 1629 viewsBuckR

No I no longer get the seasons come up. Will try a different browser!
FAO Clive on 14:01 - Oct 4 with 1606 viewsNorthernr

FAO Clive on 13:57 - Oct 4 by BuckR

No I no longer get the seasons come up. Will try a different browser!

Let me know mate because it gets us a lot of traffic that back catalogue so I don't want it broken.
FAO Clive on 15:48 - Oct 4 with 1537 viewsBuckR

FAO Clive on 14:01 - Oct 4 by Northernr

Let me know mate because it gets us a lot of traffic that back catalogue so I don't want it broken.

Yeah still no luck, no list of seasons when I hover over the match reports tab. Tried Chrome and IE
FAO Clive on 16:08 - Oct 4 with 1506 viewsHarbour

FAO Clive on 14:01 - Oct 4 by Northernr

Works for me and not been in this section before went back to 27nov 2010 a game I was at QPR 2 Cardiff 1 a cracking game and great report remember it well a near full house great atmosphere with a great goal at the end from Adel to win it. Was sat in X block next to the Cardiff end very enjoyable. Could not remember Hulse being mom ....will be using this feature again.
FAO Clive on 16:34 - Oct 4 with 1472 viewsericgen34

It doesn't work for me either, unfortunately
FAO Clive on 16:35 - Oct 4 with 1468 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It is ok for me. I am on Chrome.
Just tested it on Edge and it was fine without me even logging on as well.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 16:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024