Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrek going to Derby in January. 14:14 - Oct 9 with 2983 viewsEsox_Lucius

By all accounts his wages will be paid by 32 Red whilst he is a Ram and he will wear the 32 shirt. Knowing Mel's aversion to profligacy I am not surprised he has found a way to get a player for little to no outlay which will have no impact on their FFP assessment. At first I thought that the EFL would surely put a stop to it but the thought occurred to me; is this not the same as when the fans paid the players wages at QPR during the dark days? There doesn't appear to be any suggestion of 3rd party ownership so it would seem that Derby are blame free on this one. Thoughts?

The grass is always greener.

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 14:19 - Oct 9 with 2957 viewsCamberleyR

Have you been on the moon the last two months Esox?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 14:20 - Oct 9 with 2952 viewsenfieldargh

Maybe Air Asia could fund some of our squad

They could include various add ons like reserving a seat on the bench, speedy wing play and Barbet could get bonus payments for removing the undercarriage off the opposition.

This actually opens up a real can of worms and I cant see the difference between paying for a players wages or accepting outside sponsorship money for naming parts of your stadium

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 14:21 - Oct 9 with 2950 viewsenfieldargh

What moon

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 14:33 - Oct 9 with 2916 viewsEsox_Lucius

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 14:19 - Oct 9 by CamberleyR

Have you been on the moon the last two months Esox?

I was aware of the story when it broke, even on the dark side of the moon, but the connection between his wages being paid and QPR's history only arose today.

The grass is always greener.

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 14:56 - Oct 9 with 2834 viewsMiss_Terraces

It is not the same, there was no FFP in our case.
Circumventing FFP is the issue here

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 15:24 - Oct 9 with 2753 viewsDannyPaddox

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 14:21 - Oct 9 by enfieldargh

What moon

As the moon Io forever orbits Planet Jupiter, the moon Keogh forever orbits the Planet Zamora
Shrek going to Derby in January. on 16:05 - Oct 9 with 2653 viewspaesanu

Let's hope Leicester & Derby meet in the FA Cup, so that Jamie and Wayne can settle the argument their wives have just had online.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 19:53 - Oct 9 with 2291 viewsJuzzie

Isnt paying his wages by another company effectively 3rd party ownership, which isn’t allowed
Login to get fewer ads

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 20:14 - Oct 9 with 2260 viewsJeff

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 19:53 - Oct 9 by Juzzie

Isnt paying his wages by another company effectively 3rd party ownership, which isn’t allowed

What is happening here though is that Rooney is being paid the thick end of £5m for his troubles by Derby, and Bet32 are sponsoring Derby a convenient thick end of £5m at the same time...

Can we not knock it?

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 01:59 - Oct 10 with 2049 viewsbob566

Got to hand it to derby. You mightnt like it but they know how to stretch the rulebook
Shrek going to Derby in January. on 06:05 - Oct 10 with 1979 viewstimcocking

It won't be a problem for Derby, because they aren't us and the fcukers are only really out to get QPR.
Shrek going to Derby in January. on 07:29 - Oct 10 with 1931 viewsdistortR

i was never one to dislike Rooney, always ready to do his best for England when others would pull out with spurious injuries and his private life, well, should be just that (Albeit he needs to understand how despicable the sex trade is), but this stinks - conflicts of interest (Including issues with third party ownership), the involvement of on-line gambling companies (NOT a fan), and Derby's whole approach to circumnavigating the rules and the efl's complicity in that while other clubs have been hammered in a number of ways.

Hope he effing bombs.

Fck their chairman

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 08:43 - Oct 10 with 1874 viewsLblock

I can’t remember who cut up rough when the Wintons directly sponsored the Shittu and DouDou signings but I think Bentford were at the front of the queue on that whingefest???

This is absolutely no different apart from Harold and the boys were upfront on their payments. Clearly they should’ve set up a circumventing scheme as Derby have.
Not sure this can be stretched to also be comparable to Faurlingate but I’ll moan about it in any case.

Derby really are a classless bunch of fcukwits though.... shame as I used to quite like them; now they just seem to rankle

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 08:52 - Oct 10 with 1853 viewsfrancisbowles

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 08:43 - Oct 10 by Lblock

I can’t remember who cut up rough when the Wintons directly sponsored the Shittu and DouDou signings but I think Bentford were at the front of the queue on that whingefest???

This is absolutely no different apart from Harold and the boys were upfront on their payments. Clearly they should’ve set up a circumventing scheme as Derby have.
Not sure this can be stretched to also be comparable to Faurlingate but I’ll moan about it in any case.

Derby really are a classless bunch of fcukwits though.... shame as I used to quite like them; now they just seem to rankle

Did we have FFP when the Wintons were helping keep a club going that could so easily have been lost?

If we didn't, then they were benefactors, the same as any person donating to their club.

This is Derby taking the piss out of the Football League, it's rules and therefore QPR and the other 69 clubs.
Shrek going to Derby in January. on 09:01 - Oct 10 with 1845 viewsRangersDave

The problem is magnified by the same old situation.....

The Turkeys keep voting for Christmas.

While they do, the likes of Bury will die, Derby etc will push the rules and QPR will take the blame for it all! simples

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 12:03 - Oct 10 with 1685 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 07:29 - Oct 10 by distortR

i was never one to dislike Rooney, always ready to do his best for England when others would pull out with spurious injuries and his private life, well, should be just that (Albeit he needs to understand how despicable the sex trade is), but this stinks - conflicts of interest (Including issues with third party ownership), the involvement of on-line gambling companies (NOT a fan), and Derby's whole approach to circumnavigating the rules and the efl's complicity in that while other clubs have been hammered in a number of ways.

Hope he effing bombs.

Fck their chairman

Got to laugh really. Derby going to all this trouble to be 13th in the championship and hated by all and sundry.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 12:19 - Oct 10 with 1664 viewsdaveB

If 32 red are paying for him is that not 3rd party ownership?
Shrek going to Derby in January. on 12:38 - Oct 10 with 1623 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Shrek going to Derby in January. on 12:19 - Oct 10 by daveB

If 32 red are paying for him is that not 3rd party ownership?

You’d have thought so. Unless he’s signing a short term contract with Derby on little or no money and getting a huge shirt sponsorship deal from 32 Red for the same period. No idea how that kind of arrangement works out legally.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024