Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Derby, team bonding session 16:42 - Oct 17 with 1512 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Courtesy of PopBitch

With Derby County's drink-driving footballers sentenced this week, we can tell you a bit more about their big night out.

* Captain Richard Keogh's debit card was rejected three times in the pub when he went to pay the final £800 of the bill.

* Staff said he started kicking off when he couldn't get his card to work, with one of them labelling him "the worst and biggest cnt" they'd ever dealt with.

* The bar bill from the evening's drinks was almost three grand and included 75 Jagermeisters, 38 tequilas and 54 sambucas.
That Derby, team bonding session on 16:56 - Oct 17 with 1477 viewsDannyPaddox

Also on the Derby bar bill:

Btw: wouldn’t you just love to bump into Keogh in a bar, give it all the “you were one hell of a defender mate” insist on getting a round of shots in, hold the drinks aloft in a salute and start singing ”Oh Bobby Sambuca!” Well I would anyway.
That Derby, team bonding session on 16:59 - Oct 17 with 1468 viewsWilloW4

That Derby, team bonding session on 16:56 - Oct 17 by DannyPaddox

Btw: wouldn’t you just love to bump into Keogh in a bar, give it all the “you were one hell of a defender mate” insist on getting a round of shots in, hold the drinks aloft in a salute and start singing ”Oh Bobby Sambuca!” Well I would anyway.

Excellent.!!
That Derby, team bonding session on 17:25 - Oct 17 with 1400 viewsDavieQPR

You would get a bigger punishment for calling someone by the wrong gender.
That Derby, team bonding session on 19:21 - Oct 17 with 1229 viewsGroveR

That Derby, team bonding session on 16:56 - Oct 17 by DannyPaddox

[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 19:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024