Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 18:53 - Oct 19 with 6687 viewsBobbi66

How on earth are we going to keep him after that?
Eze on 18:58 - Oct 19 with 4432 viewsHastings_Hoops

Every club has a silver lining. Look what Warbs has done with -£15m this summer.
Imagine what he could do with +£15m.

- Strengthen defence
- extend some contracts (manning etc)
- make Hughill and wells permanent
- create space for Chair and BOS to shine (just like selling freeman has done for Eze).

It’s all good, as long as we keep Warbs, Les, Hoos and Amit at the helm.
Eze on 19:00 - Oct 19 with 4404 viewsEsox_Lucius

The first time I can remember seeing a player get a 10 on whoscored.
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1381514/Live/England-Championship-2019-2020-Hu

The grass is always greener.

Eze on 19:01 - Oct 19 with 4406 viewsflynnbo

Eze on 18:58 - Oct 19 by Hastings_Hoops

Every club has a silver lining. Look what Warbs has done with -£15m this summer.
Imagine what he could do with +£15m.

- Strengthen defence
- extend some contracts (manning etc)
- make Hughill and wells permanent
- create space for Chair and BOS to shine (just like selling freeman has done for Eze).

It’s all good, as long as we keep Warbs, Les, Hoos and Amit at the helm.

Agree, we've got to trust Warbs although it would be hard to see Eze go. January's prices are artificially inflated but I hanker for him to stay with us.
Eze on 19:13 - Oct 19 with 4281 viewsYokelR

Watching the highlights he put me in mind of a certain Stanley Bowles? There is no higher praise.
Eze on 19:15 - Oct 19 with 4250 viewsGroveR

Hang up on bids under £10m, chuckle at bids under £15m. Maddison is a superb player but if he's going for £20m that's where we need to be pricing Eze.

He'll get 20 goals this season if he carries on in this form in this system.
Eze on 19:18 - Oct 19 with 4217 viewsE17hoop

Eze on 19:15 - Oct 19 by GroveR

Hang up on bids under £10m, chuckle at bids under £15m. Maddison is a superb player but if he's going for £20m that's where we need to be pricing Eze.

He'll get 20 goals this season if he carries on in this form in this system.

We're not in the position of needing to sell as urgently as we were and means we have more of a say in the price.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Eze on 19:22 - Oct 19 with 4179 viewspaulparker

We need to hang on to at least the summer, the front four or five we have are the best bar WBA in the division, we are playing Kevin Keegan esq style 95 Newcastle football and have a real, real chance of breaking into the top six
If we do sell for silly money I would like us to go for Ryan Kent at Liverpool he is very direct when attacking and is still young and could improve under a coach like Warburton no end
But yeah Eze is a top draw player such confidence and I’ve said on many occasions has a real footballers brain

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eze on 19:23 - Oct 19 with 4173 viewsloftus77

Simple - we're not.

Would love to hold onto him after Jan but can't see it now. What a revelation - arguably on a par with Tricky Trev?
Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 19:33 - Oct 19 with 4071 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze on 19:13 - Oct 19 by YokelR

Watching the highlights he put me in mind of a certain Stanley Bowles? There is no higher praise.

The run before the first pen reminded me of Sir Les. Power, pace and skill.

His play before the second pen was just pure Eze.

His penalty technique scares the sh1t out of me but came off today
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 19:33]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze on 19:53 - Oct 19 with 3918 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze on 19:00 - Oct 19 by Esox_Lucius

The first time I can remember seeing a player get a 10 on whoscored.
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1381514/Live/England-Championship-2019-2020-Hu

I know you're not promoting a 10 for him, Esox, but that site's metrics are well askew.

Eze had a lovely game today, but a 10 is perfect and would surely have to include a few goals from play or something.

Because I'm lazy, here's a Whatsapp message I just sent to the lads about Eze.

"A serious display. Defensively sound, positionally sound, worked hard. And then came the fruits of his labour.

In the third minute he beat two mean, beat another with a meg and shot from 25 which was saved for a corner. He looked a threat for the rest of the half, though he stopped three (of our) attacks with heavy touches.

I don’t think he put a ball astray in the second half. He can beat a man with ease, ride heavy challenges as he’s so strong while still keeping his balance and can pick a pass because he has vision. After another mazy, druggy meander he nearly played Chair in for a toe-in. But he kept going. I thought they’d kill him. Then came the two runs for the penalties.

Add in that he’s now instrumental in our set pieces and that’s he’s finding a very positive voice on the pitch.....

I think I love him."

A thrill to see him today, but I'd give him an 8 (7 in the first half, 9 in the second) - mostly because we didn't get the ball to him in the first half when Hull mass-defended him well and then he had those three heavy touches...but, my God! that second half was glorious.

Two assists, two pens, huge joy.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze on 19:58 - Oct 19 with 3880 viewsbosh67

He's going nowhere else.

I don't even think he's that good.

Sorry, had to say that as I am hoping scouts from the Prem will just read this and be put off.

Phew... That was close.

He's the new Wegerle for me, for those who remember him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze on 20:01 - Oct 19 with 3852 viewspaulparker

Eze on 19:23 - Oct 19 by loftus77

Simple - we're not.

Would love to hold onto him after Jan but can't see it now. What a revelation - arguably on a par with Tricky Trev?

Yep your right he is a lot like Sinclair but dare I say it better, should of played for the under 21s the other night ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eze on 20:06 - Oct 19 with 3819 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Eze on 19:23 - Oct 19 by loftus77

Simple - we're not.

We are not going to swap him for a rag tag group of players from West Ham!
Eze on 20:12 - Oct 19 with 3750 viewsGroveR

Eze on 19:18 - Oct 19 by E17hoop

We're not in the position of needing to sell as urgently as we were and means we have more of a say in the price.

Agree with you mate but what drove the urgency? FFP? Defeats the purpose really if you're a small club (don't get me started on EP3 or whatever that cùntsack of a deal is called these days)

We've had a terrible history in the transfer market. We've bought high and sold low for 25 years. Let's set our stall out for Eze for £20m. Want him? Pay for him.
Eze on 20:18 - Oct 19 with 3689 viewsHunterhoop

I love Eze. The bloke is a quality. Touch, balance, skill and vision WAY above this league. We should support this lad to the hilt. Even when he has a poor patch. He is our present and he is our pig for market that enables our future to hopefully be successful too.
Eze on 20:24 - Oct 19 with 3650 viewsGroveR

Eze on 20:18 - Oct 19 by Hunterhoop

I love Eze. The bloke is a quality. Touch, balance, skill and vision WAY above this league. We should support this lad to the hilt. Even when he has a poor patch. He is our present and he is our pig for market that enables our future to hopefully be successful too.

Above that, watch how he draws the first foul in the box (penalty) but rides the next until he gets into the box (penalty). Very clever lad.
Eze on 20:31 - Oct 19 with 3586 viewsstevec

Eze on 20:18 - Oct 19 by Hunterhoop

He’s a cracking player, very few in this league could take out 4 defenders like he did for that first pen, second pen he created space for himself despite being surrounded at one point.
Eze on 20:33 - Oct 19 with 3564 viewsconnell10

I'll tell you how we keep him , we get promoted to the premiership, he would definitely stay with us then!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze on 20:56 - Oct 19 with 3451 viewsenfieldargh

Eze on 19:22 - Oct 19 by paulparker

We need to hang on to at least the summer, the front four or five we have are the best bar WBA in the division, we are playing Kevin Keegan esq style 95 Newcastle football and have a real, real chance of breaking into the top six
If we do sell for silly money I would like us to go for Ryan Kent at Liverpool he is very direct when attacking and is still young and could improve under a coach like Warburton no end
But yeah Eze is a top draw player such confidence and I’ve said on many occasions has a real footballers brain

Think Glasgow Rangers signed Ryan Kent for 7 million in the summer

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eze on 20:56 - Oct 19 with 3445 viewsVancouverHoop

Eze on 20:33 - Oct 19 by connell10

I'll tell you how we keep him , we get promoted to the premiership, he would definitely stay with us then!

If – and it's a big one – we're in a similar place in the table in January I think the club would be mad to sell him. It would send a terrible message to our fans, and I doubt a player in the thick of a playoff race would want to go. I'm also not sure he'd be an immediate difference maker on a new team. The end of the season is a different story. Love to see him back next year but unless we're p------d (can't say the word) someone will make us an offer we can't refuse.
Eze on 21:04 - Oct 19 with 3386 viewspaulparker

Eze on 20:56 - Oct 19 by enfieldargh

Think Glasgow Rangers signed Ryan Kent for 7 million in the summer

I thought it was a loan again

Eze on 21:24 - Oct 19 with 3283 viewsCamberleyR

Eze on 21:04 - Oct 19 by paulparker

I thought it was a loan again

No, permanent.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/gers-sign-ryan-kent/

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Eze on 22:58 - Oct 19 with 2961 viewsLazyFan

Eze's too good for you.
Eze's too good for you.
Eze's too good for you.

Anyway, today I saw what the prem teams see in him. Before today, I knew he was one of the best in Championship, but today I saw a prem class player. 2nd half he was amazing and just kept getting better as the game wore on.

He will go for £20m in the Jan window. Also, I think we shall struggle without him and end up mid-table. But for that money, we will sell and they will pay that for him. Someone like Wolves if they are smart will buy him. He would fit in there really well. Or Leicester so, when Maddison goes in the summer they have Eze already bedded in.

Just a couple more performances like that and we can demand £20m-£25m no problem.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Eze on 23:05 - Oct 19 with 2923 viewsThe_Beast1976

Eze on 19:58 - Oct 19 by bosh67

He's going nowhere else.

I don't even think he's that good.

Sorry, had to say that as I am hoping scouts from the Prem will just read this and be put off.

Phew... That was close.

He's the new Wegerle for me, for those who remember him.

I said at the game today that he reminds me of Wegerle in his pomp at Rangers. A fantastic display from him today.
Eze on 23:24 - Oct 19 with 2861 viewsBoston

Sadly, getting his legs kicked out from underneath him is going to become a routine match day for the man, he's too good for most defenders. Aside, has he been inspiring BOS, thought he was busting a move on more than one occasion!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024