Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penalties 00:46 - Oct 22 with 2172 viewstimcocking

That was interesting. Ryan Manning said (in that driving interview thing on the offy) Eze had just missed about ten penalties in training, whereas he (Ryan) didn't miss one of his.

Penalties on 00:52 - Oct 22 with 2154 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I wonder when that was actually taped but I assume it was long before Saturday.Pretty hard to actually make out what they are saying with all the laughing and car engine etc.Maybe subtitles would help.
Penalties on 01:12 - Oct 22 with 2137 viewstimcocking

Penalties on 00:52 - Oct 22 by CLAREMAN1995

I wonder when that was actually taped but I assume it was long before Saturday.Pretty hard to actually make out what they are saying with all the laughing and car engine etc.Maybe subtitles would help.

Yes, it was just listening to the driver. I really would have much preferred it to have been an interview with Ryan.
Penalties on 06:56 - Oct 22 with 1992 viewsPerth_R

I read that there manager said Eze stopped during his run up which he didn’t as stated before, someone should have asked him what he thought of the antics before the penalty was taken.
Clive always has a write up on the refs and was wondering if the managers or players take in to consideration what the referee’s form is with giving penalties or yellows, to play the ref as well.
Penalties on 09:29 - Oct 22 with 1836 viewssmegma

Penalties on 06:56 - Oct 22 by Perth_R

I read that there manager said Eze stopped during his run up which he didn’t as stated before, someone should have asked him what he thought of the antics before the penalty was taken.
Clive always has a write up on the refs and was wondering if the managers or players take in to consideration what the referee’s form is with giving penalties or yellows, to play the ref as well.

And on the other side of the coin, the keeper was 2 yards off his line for the first one a la Lee Camp.
Penalties on 09:35 - Oct 22 with 1819 viewsfrancisbowles

it's great for us to have a choice of penalty takers. Both have missed in the past and both will probably do so again.

Totally different technique. Manning always firm and seemingly to the same side. Eze, whatever and wherever he decides at that time.
Penalties on 10:29 - Oct 22 with 1733 viewsLongsufferingR

Penalties on 09:35 - Oct 22 by francisbowles

it's great for us to have a choice of penalty takers. Both have missed in the past and both will probably do so again.

Totally different technique. Manning always firm and seemingly to the same side. Eze, whatever and wherever he decides at that time.

I know which technique is less damaging for my heart.
Penalties on 11:50 - Oct 22 with 1565 viewsdaveB

Penalties on 06:56 - Oct 22 by Perth_R

It did look like he stopped when you watch it live
Penalties on 12:02 - Oct 22 with 1538 viewsactonman

I want to know who’s saving these penalties in training
Login to get fewer ads

Penalties on 12:10 - Oct 22 with 1510 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Penalties on 12:02 - Oct 22 by actonman

Fair point!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Penalties on 02:59 - Oct 23 with 1274 viewstimcocking

Penalties on 10:29 - Oct 22 by LongsufferingR

I know which technique is less damaging for my heart.

Yes, i have to say Eze almost killed me. And i think Smithies would quite likely have saved them both.

Matt le Tissier scored what was it, 49 out of 50 competitive penalties? No luck involved there. As far as i remember he whacked it in the top corner every time. Can't stop them.

If the 'keeper simply keeps his eyes on the ball and goes whichever way the ball goes, if it's slow and near, it's a comfortable save. I don't want to knock Eze because he got them both, but honestly, it isn't my idea of how to take a good penalty and definitely not for the feint of heart.
Penalties on 05:20 - Oct 23 with 1246 viewsMatch82

Penalties on 12:02 - Oct 22 by actonman

Smithies is back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024