Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? 11:36 - Oct 22 with 2574 viewsRblockPrior

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 11:52 - Oct 22 with 2536 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nothing to complain about on the pitch, so we’re going to dig out the support instead?
What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 12:01 - Oct 22 with 2511 viewsBuckR

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 11:52 - Oct 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

Nothing to complain about on the pitch, so we’re going to dig out the support instead?

Not really sure how hes dug the support out? Just put a poll up! Surely if nothing to complain about on the pitch then attendance should increase.....
What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 12:08 - Oct 22 with 2493 viewsMytch_QPR

Reading should bring a few - i assume they have both tiers of the School End?
13,158 plus me.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 12:15 - Oct 22 with 2477 viewsRblockPrior

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 11:52 - Oct 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

Pardon, how the hell am I digging out the support? Simply a poll.

For the record I believe it will be around 13,500 thousand tonight which is a good crowd for a midweek game on sky when we have another home game in less than a week.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 12:17]

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 12:24 - Oct 22 with 2448 viewslosethedrum

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 12:08 - Oct 22 by Mytch_QPR

Reading should bring a few - i assume they have both tiers of the School End?
13,158 plus me.

They were only allocated 1250 or so & they cant pay on the night either as its all ticket for their support , so it looks like upper tier only . Your estimate of 13,158 would be decent looking at all the unsold seats on our ticketmaster plan of the ground .
What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 12:31 - Oct 22 with 2428 viewsNorthernr

They'll bring a few and it's half term week I think, but it's a Tuesday night TV game against a dull opponent so don't expect too many.
What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 12:53 - Oct 22 with 2398 viewsMytch_QPR

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 12:24 - Oct 22 by losethedrum

They were only allocated 1250 or so & they cant pay on the night either as its all ticket for their support , so it looks like upper tier only . Your estimate of 13,158 would be decent looking at all the unsold seats on our ticketmaster plan of the ground .

I'm hoping for a last minute rush.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 13:29 - Oct 22 with 2334 viewscyprusmel

Login to get fewer ads

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 13:31 - Oct 22 with 2328 viewslosethedrum

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 12:53 - Oct 22 by Mytch_QPR

I'm hoping for a last minute rush.

Me too Mytch however whoever is in charge of ticketing policy guards against last minute rushes by hiking the matchday price by £5 . Tonight we will have some of the
" i effing hate sky" brigade saying " i'm not going ...watching on effing sky aint i " . No doubt some others will be drooling over the " Champions" ( finish 4th & you qualify ) league .
I am off to the station soon & wont get home until 1 / 2am & would have gone tonight if we were bottom , still sometimes the atmosphere is better with just the hardcore support in attendance .
What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 13:38 - Oct 22 with 2308 viewsAddinall

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 13:31 - Oct 22 by losethedrum

Me too Mytch however whoever is in charge of ticketing policy guards against last minute rushes by hiking the matchday price by £5 . Tonight we will have some of the
" i effing hate sky" brigade saying " i'm not going ...watching on effing sky aint i " . No doubt some others will be drooling over the " Champions" ( finish 4th & you qualify ) league .
I am off to the station soon & wont get home until 1 / 2am & would have gone tonight if we were bottom , still sometimes the atmosphere is better with just the hardcore support in attendance .

I hope your dedication is rewarded with a good result.
What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 13:46 - Oct 22 with 2298 viewsBoston

So you’re not going then?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 15:07 - Oct 22 with 2227 viewsfrancisbowles

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 13:31 - Oct 22 by losethedrum

Is £5 a lot for the right to leave the decision to go or not until the last minute? You don't pay a £3.50 booking fee or make a special journey to the box office and it is only the price of a pint🤔
What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 15:24 - Oct 22 with 2216 viewsHayesender

Reading sold less that a thousand I hear. 11,200ish

Poll: Shamima Beghum

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 21:55 - Oct 22 with 2072 viewshopphoops

12,330 in the end.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 23:01 - Oct 22 with 1993 viewssmegma

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 21:55 - Oct 22 by hopphoops

12,330 in the end.

With 1,163 fakers.
What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 12:53 - Oct 23 with 1859 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What do you think the attendance will be against Reading? on 12:15 - Oct 22 by RblockPrior

Pardon, how the hell am I digging out the support? Simply a poll.

For the record I believe it will be around 13,500 thousand tonight which is a good crowd for a midweek game on sky when we have another home game in less than a week.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 12:17]

Apologies if this was a genuine enquiry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024